lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Bella is one of those chicks I would pick if MC was anyone but a freshman in college. Gotta roleplay the in-game age group.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Maya's face is weird when she smiles, its a turn off for me. Like when she laughs and her teeth shows.
Not as bad as Jill's face, because every time she opens her mouth and her entire facial structure changes and it becomes something incredibly ugly.

Nice eyes? Definitely.

Best eyes in the game? Not even fucking close:

View attachment 1548210
Find yourself a girl that looks at you like Bella looks at MC, mate. :Kappa:

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
There is a difference between liking a well crafted villain and still recognizing they are a villain and need to go down, and wanting them to have a happy ending after ruining so many lives. Quinn destroyed Mona and people still root for her. Most fans of the joker aren't rooting for him to win. He's a great villain. My daughter is 5, she's a huge fan of heath ledger's joker, but she understands that while he's a funny psychopathic murderer, he's still a psychopathic murderer and he needs to lose. Something a ton of people on this site don't seem to get about quinn. Liking a villain for being a good villain(while still understanding they are a villain) is very different from what people do with quinn. She needs to lose. She belongs in jail.
Yea, but can I tap dat ass a few more times before she goes? Please.

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
8 Episodes... We've seen 5 LI's for the entire game.

Even though I love Sage more than any other character, can't say the same for other ones. And same goes for the ones whose hearts belong to the other LI's.

It gets pretty boring to see the scenes of an LI that you are not interested even if you're not on her path. Just general story. Like I don't want to deal with Bella, M&J. (Jill's story is ok)

So what do I want?

I'd like to know side chicks better. I don't want to fuck Melanie whenever I interact with her. I want to know background of Riona than a boring birthday surprise of M&J. I want to pursue that hot blondie Tara at the dorm party. I even want to know about MC's classmate slut who got gangbagged.

Other than 5 LI's (and Quinn) almost any girl MC interacts ends up with a lewd scene then she's gone.

And don't tell me it will take more development time if he does that. We all know most difficult part is lewd animations when it comes to producing. Instead of Becky sucking me off he could easily write 3-4 more paragraphs to make the game more enjoyable.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes