kyrlian

May 26, 2017
QUINN has the best eyes bro!
I love Quinn but Jill's eyes are the best. But Quinn has some of the best expressions and gaze, DPC constantly plays with her gaze with/without makeup, you can see if she is high, amused, menacing, bored, horny... her non verbals are as important (maybe more) as the things she says. The look she gives you in the bench after the kiss is the best render I've seen in Ch.8 alongside with the Josy-in-love render, I'm amazed at the mastery of DPC with facial expressions.

About this Maya war, it's funny because the first time I played (Chapter 2-3) Maya was my favourite girl. Then I got busy and forgot to play for a year or more up until the release of Ch.8... and now Maya is bottom tier for me, with Madame and Jamie's girlfriend.

I find her boring, selfish, uninteresting, unsexy and the forced drama is a drag to the lovely Josy and Tremolo. I could trade her spot as main LI for Riona or Nicole without blinking and eye.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I love Quinn but Jill's eyes are the best. But Quinn has some of the best expressions and gaze, DPC constantly plays with her gaze with/without makeup, you can see if she is high, amused, menacing, bored, horny... her non verbals are as important (maybe more) as the things she says. The look she gives you in the bench after the kiss it's the best render I've seen in Ch.8 along with the Josy-in-love render, I'm amazed at the mastery of DPC with expressions.

About this Maya war, it's funny because the first time I played (Chapter 2-3) Maya was my favourite girl. Then I got busy and forgot to play for a year or more up until the release of Ch.8... and now Maya is bottom tier for me, with Madame and Jamie's girlfriend.

I find her boring, selfish, uninteresting, unsexy and the forced drama is a drag to the lovely Josy and Tremolo. I could trade her spot as main LI for Riona or Nicole without blinking and eye.
Nicole is a great character, and not only for her cute 3D model. She´s sexy, uninhibited , sweet, independent, and really cares about Tremolo. She has never been a burden or an annoyance for him in any aspect, but a source of fun for him.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Bella has close-ups that leave me breathless.

shame that the " performance" physical is really inconstant, goes from milk cow to triathlon athlete
Would you say that it's more inconsistent than Jill? Her facial structure changes depending how much her mouth is opened, the size of her thighs wary each episode and so do the size of her boobs. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Would you say that it's more inconsistent than Jill? Her facial structure changes depending how much her mouth is opened, the size of her thighs wary each episode and so do the size of her boobs. :Kappa:
Jill has an uncommon but fairly consistent physique, her problem is her smile, to my memory only after the sex scene there is an acceptable rendering of her smiling

another dead end from which DPC, after 8 chapters, still hasn't been able to find a solution are Maya's hands, but evidently he likes them because there are some insistent shots...

instead DPC has not really decided yet that physical has Bella, except being generically "abundant"

on the other hand, there's not much to say about her face, she's fantastic, even Sage, who is very beautiful, often has unhappy close-ups.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Jill has an uncommon but fairly consistent physique, her problem is her smile, to my memory only after the sex scene there is an acceptable rendering of her smiling

another dead end from which DPC, after 8 chapters, still hasn't been able to find a solution are Maya's hands, but evidently he likes them because there are some insistent shots...

instead DPC has not really decided yet that physical has Bella, except being generically "abundant"

on the other hand, there's not much to say about her face, she's fantastic, even Sage, who is very beautiful, often has unhappy close-ups.
Maya trains her hands apparently, so she can finger Josy (or herself) even better apparently. I'm fairly happy with how he did Bella's face, it looks amazing especially on close ups (OFT's avatar might be my favorite in game render of hers BTW). He can be more consistent with the body, but I'd say what we got atm is amazing.

My biggest problem with Sage's face are the eyebrows and the nose. Her face was amazing in Ep. 7, but there were renders in the last one where it made me scratch my head.

Josy's probably the most consistent of them all. Except when he changes her haircut, then she doesn't even look like the same person as before.

Reactions: DarkKiller and OFT

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Fingers crossed us "Others" mains will eventually be rewarded for sacrificing Bella early... Jade did hint at group sex = Cathy/Jade/MC? :WeSmart:
I got my Camila save ready for that potential ending with her. We definitely gotta have and ending with the Latina Goddess tbh. Hell, she can be like "We're already fucking for free, so why don't we make it official?" :Kappa:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I remember play this chapter for the first time. Was a mix of feelings. I thought this flashback beautifull and hot, but at the same time i was sad because i was affraid of lose both Josy and Maya at the same time. But thank god that beautifull scene in library came, MC took his leap of faith and was rewarded with the loves of his life.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes