sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Am I strange if I like Bella not for her physical characteristics but for her nature? Actually, I'm not a fan of wasp-like waists at all.
Strange ??? Like Doctor ? :LOL: Nope I don't think so... maybe you just have affinity with dan/kuudere types... and what should be wrong with that ? OR strange ? :unsure::rolleyes::WaitWhat:

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply!

I'll try to find a v0.8.0 somewhere in thread then!

Also, big RIP to NOPY. :cry:
There are links to official download (the large one) and an unofficial update straight from 072 to 080 (I don't have the link, because I applied the large update over the old folder when the unofficial update was made) which you can find using the search option or scrolling over (many) pages
So we don't know what's in the pictures of Chad. In fact, I can well imagine that they weren't even pictures of Chad and Troy. Sage is the president of the HOT's. Let's assume that Sage talked to Quinn and said to Quinn that she needs some incriminating pictures of Chad because she wants to get back at him. Quinn may have given Sage the same answer as the MC in EP8.

"Don't worry Sage, I can handle it".

How does Quinn handle it? She sends Riona to Chad and she sells him some sugar pills. Quinn takes a picture. There we have the picture. As I wrote, Riona mentions with a cluck that she got hit, and Chad apologizes to Riona in the same cluck.

Pictures clarified.(y)

I don't think the pictures need any explanation for Dawe. Hi Arieth. You downloaded the pictures from the internet.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well... Is an possible theory, yes!
Just curious, which girl has the biggest tits in the whole game?
I can't see so much difference between Bella, Jill and Sage... Maybe Jade too, but if my memory doesn't trick me, hers are a bit smaller

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
My fear is they will all still remain good friends in spite of how they've been treated:
  • Bella accepts it's the right thing to do, but she's hurt (unless she's the one who ends it, but ultimately it's the same result).
  • M&J somewhat amicably dumped the mc way back, after which their friendship was never stronger, so when he dumps them, I'm sure they'll bounce back with each other.
  • Jill ends their relationship humiliatingly in public, while he begs for a second chance, all while decreeing (not asking) "And you'll be my friend...", after which the mc was like, "Yeah, I deserved that". All because he saw his sick friend... separate rant here.
  • Sage is like, "Cool, maybe we'll hook up later, but I won't wait for you (but I will)".
It's funny because it's Jade who takes the breakup hard, when all along she's doing it to fuck with Stephen and it's so blatantly a doomed relationship.
It is annoying that we don't see most of the breakups in Episode 8; it really makes the episode feel half baked. And I've already complained about the way turning down Jill's surprise party was handled.

That said, I don't think most of the girls will be treated badly enough to ruin the friendships. Jill obviously could be if you deliberately break her heart or she dumps you for being insufficiently DIKish (go figure!). Maya & Josy might be if you really romanced them in Season 2 only to bail at the crossroads, but even then staying friends through that would make more sense than remaining friends if they rejected the MC in Episode 4.

Out of all the shitty mini games the mansion mini game was actually fun , but 73 extra bucks...... and here i thought i did very good with my run

View attachment 1554494
If you want to run up the score in the mansion mini-game, max out the Dumpster as soon as it starts. It gives you way more experience to spend as you fix the mansion, for a trivial $4.

Tbh the other LIs don't seem too compatible on a friendship route and with Bella in a non romantic path appearing more as a mentor to the MC at least for me it seems that way but Sage comes off as such a natural friend and the way she handled the rejection felt so mature just like with Bella but that was too be expected
I disagree somewhat. The Sage friendship is by far the best, but the other LIs all have shared interests or personalities that mesh well with the MC. They aren't BFFs, but their friendships make sense... as long as nothing irreconcilable happens that would stretch those bonds past the breaking point.

Unfortunately, getting rejected by Maya & Josy would definitely break those bonds. Some of the fallout from the crossroads might as well, we'll have to wait and see. So I agree the friendships are dubious in some cases, but I think they work well enough most of the time.

Oh btw Bella wishes the MC a happy birthday despite not being on her path whereas the others just vanish , yeah they are real good friends lol
That's mostly incorect. Maya and Josy will wish the MC a happy birthday via text. Sage will wish the MC a happy birthday after her sparring session if he's not her fuckbuddy; she won't if he is (blame the rebound guy speech yet again), but she does say it's good that he celebrated his birthday during her hangout. Jill tries to wish him a happy birthday as well, she just goes way overboard planning a big surprise and then gets strangely fatalistic if the MC happens to have a prior engagement. :rolleyes:

Ughh, that scowl.

Anyway, the reason that I play and most importantly critique this game is because it's a very prominent game in this medium. Prominent work in any medium is emulated and influential. And I care about this medium and games in general. I want them to be good, therefore I can not let bad work stand unopposed.

I'm not willing to put up with BaDIK's, or Fallout 76's, or Last of Us pt2's. I will call them out for their flaws and demand better work from the developers. And I wish that all of you would too.
Trust me, I understand the instinct; I have very unpopular tastes on a lot of matters. There's nothing wrong with pointing out flaws in a work, and sometimes we all need to vent a bit. But eventually it's good to take a step back and recognize that other people really do have terrible taste, and at a certain point harping on how terrible it is becomes little more than raining on their parade. It's okay to agree to disagree once you've made your case.

if maya had madame's body she might have a few more fans
View attachment 1555215
Great googly moogly. :eek: For an instant I think I caught a glimpse of what Maya looks like in DavDR's world. I feel cold.

Garen

May 6, 2017
- Sage: I can´t possibly imagine a reason why Tremolo wouldn´t want a sexual and romantic relationship with that bombshell, but whatever. Let´s imagine that. Sage tries to manipulate Tremolo at the beginning of the game to spy Chad, and Tremolo ends up being a target of Chad and the Alphas. Its not a good beginning for a friendship. Actually, I don´t like that presentation of the character of Sage at all. But we can´t change it, so... Then Sage keeps asking for favors: teach me how to play guitar, teach me self defense... It makes sense if Tremolo is looking for something, but spending so much time with a girl that is mostly asking for things and that is a potential source of troubles with a half-man half-gorilla like Chad, only by "friendship"... I don´t thin so.
1528611244597.gif Fellas is it gay if wanting to fight Chad was one of my original motivations for pursuing Sage

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I really hope there is an option to still romance other girls even if we picked one of the main girls in the last update, would be kind of boring to be forced into one route for 4+ episodes (assuming there is at least one more season, maybe there will even be more).

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This is my best girl poll from a few months ago (posted on reddit and here), overall over 3000 people have voted:

1. Sage (1173 votes)
2. Jill (776 votes)
3. Bella (635 votes)
4. Josy (342 votes)
5. Maya (187 votes).

Thoughts? Sage overall seems to be the most popular girl by far (which I get, she feels like the most fun and realistic romance option and she has great chemistry with the MC & no drama so far)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I really hope there is an option to still romance other girls even if we picked one of the main girls in the last update, would be kind of boring to be forced into one route for 4+ episodes (assuming there is at least one more season, maybe there will even be more).
It's funny how that works. You spend 8 episodes trying to "get the girl" and when you get her, you're hoping for another girl. :ROFLMAO:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
It's funny how that works. You spend 8 episodes trying to "get the girl" and when you get her, you're hoping for another girl. :ROFLMAO:
He should just make multiple gameplays for all of them. My main route I go for others, no reason, after losing josy to my mc go into a serious relationship with anyone else so soon. The way DPC wrote my mc trying to force a relationship on sage kinda killed my vibe in dating her. She wanted a fuck buddy, MC and Sage both just kind of got out of a relationship to jump in another serious one being exclusive to each other makes no sense to me. So, even though I have gameplays for all paths to include all girls, my main choice will always be others.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23 and shazba

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yes, after you choose a certain girl, all your actions will affect the relationship with her. You can tell the truth or lie, you can cheat on her or stay loyaty and all in the end it will lead to whether you will continue to date or not.
But on the other hand, there is a player on the side of Others who can fuck any girl without consequences. I wonder how long he will be able to do this with impunity. I hope DPC doesn't come up with a drama like this
Riona: Did you fuck with Tremolo yesterday?
LILY: Yes, so what. Are you his girlfriend now?
Riona:....
And runs away.
When Jill rejects you, you automatically fall into the path of Others. The same thing will happen here. Bella breaks up with you, and you get on the path of Others where no one is interested in you (because you're a Chick) and you spend the rest of the game without sex.:D:D

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Trust me, I understand the instinct; I have very unpopular tastes on a lot of matters. There's nothing wrong with pointing out flaws in a work, and sometimes we all need to vent a bit. But eventually it's good to take a step back and recognize that other people really do have terrible taste, and at a certain point harping on how terrible it is becomes little more than raining on their parade. It's okay to agree to disagree once you've made your case.
And as I've said maybe a hundred times in this forum, if my opinions bother anyone then I invite them to ignore me. It's really easy to do.

But I have no obligation to stifle my own opinions just because someone else doesn't like them.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Tbh the MC was just banging everyone possible in my main playthrough. At the end I chose Sage but I feel like it was kind of rushed (considering her route so far). Also a game like this would get boring if you have to stay loyal to one girl for that long but I guess there is always the others option

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes