felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You even provide me with a clue, if my translator doesn't twist the meaning.:rolleyes:

bc "I'm guessing you're not one of those who just wants the free tuition! Haha!" I beg your pardon? Only the tuition? Is there anything more? Becky knows something that Maya doesn't. Is it the jackpot? Lily said the jackpot when she was at the MC. Is the MC the jackpot?:unsure:

bc "Aw, come on. You know what I'm talking about. It's a secret HOT code, right?" There is a secret HOT code that Becky doesn't know either. But Josy might know it. Josy could therefore also know so that the MC is the jackpot.:unsure:

bc "But I should zip my lips about it, haha!"
Becky doesn't want to reveal anything else. Why? Becky also wants the jackpot.:unsure:

What if the MC learns that he is the jackpot during the upcoming conversation with the Burke's. Then the question comes to me, did Sage, Josy and Maya know about it and when did they know about it? Josy already has a funny feeling about this. I know Josy says the deal is too good to be true.:unsure:

If it is, which I hope it isn't, it would be an almost epic drama.:eek:
you don't believe it yourself, why should I? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
MC saw Burke and Mona at the party and their whole situation. Then he ends up at that apartment, with Sage asking for "help" from her Dad and he freaks out because he remembers what happened to Mona.

Reactions: dalli_x

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Why would Mc consider Tybalt dangerous? In no situation does he seem afraid of him (rightly so).

the blackmailing of Jill lowered his dangerousness, not increased it. if it was still going on I could also understand.
Mc always knew he was Jade's son and possibly never a problem, so even if he humiliated him on the occasions he had he obviously didn't consider it a big deal.

does he have the guilt to be a problem for Maya? so desperate?
The business party was an opportunity for both Tybalt and Burke to meet some people and establish some business relationships. So Tybalt may say that MC ruined his party. Also, he can lie more. Let's remember when MC and Derek had to do some pranks in preps House. Tybalt told Jill that the "trespassers" stole some money, which everybody from here know that is false. MC probably expects to see Tybalt there and he is defenseless... Lying or not, only because MC was at that party is very dangerous, because he was not allowed over there. Not allowed = trespassing = he may be kicked out from B&R. Is not only about M&J issue... But about himself.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Guy1100 and dalli_x

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Just got done with the Lily path for lack of other words. No other LI or side influence so to see what was what.

1. She is VERY ambitious and goal oriented. As much or more than Josy.
2. Yet, she is direct and real and even dare I say.... safe for MC.
3. From the romance side of things... I like her as much as any of the L.I.s.

View attachment 1575237
Well, she isn’t “safe” for my MC, since he’s interested in Quinn. I may be paranoid, but I can’t help it but feeling threatened by her. She’s there to fuck up Quinn’s business, perhaps not willingly, but it’s her who will hurt Quinn somehow, I just feel it with my guts. So, no, there’s no way she can be trusted, IMO.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The business party was an opportunity for both Tybalt and Burke to meet some people and establish some business relationships. So Tybalt may say that MC ruined his party. Also, he can lie more. Let's remember when MC and Derek had to do some pranks in preps House. Tybalt told Jill that the "trespassers" stole some money, which everybody from here know that is false. MC probably expects to see Tybalt there and he is defenseless... Lying or not, only because MC was at that party is very dangerous, because he was not allowed over there. Not allowed = trespassing = he may be kicked out from B&R. Is not only about M&J issue... But about himself.
You're just forgetting something. Stephen and Jade looked directly at the MC and did nothing about the intrusion and destruction of the mansion. So Tybalt probably can't do anything about it because it's already known to the Burkes. Also, all the MC has to do is say that Tybalt blackmailed Jill with it, or he would have filed charges against him. That would defuse the situation because it hurts B&R's reputation and Jill is a Royce.:unsure::rolleyes:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Apart from the fact that MC never appears to be frightened by the threat, Jill is the only one who takes it seriously.
But even without considering this: it's over, it's a danger completely behind us, weeks after the fact there isn't even the slightest hypothesis about this complaint

MC saw Burke and Mona at the party and their whole situation. Then he ends up at that apartment, with Sage asking for "help" from her Dad and he freaks out because he remembers what happened to Mona.
if MC had understood what happened, I think he would have behaved differently, he would have talked to someone about it.

but nothing at all, so as usual he didn't understand.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I'm just gonna stop trying to guess how long things will take because I'm never right....
Anyways:
---

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

---

Note: Hey guys, we're coming to the end of a donation drive so we can add more servers to try and keep up with demand. We never run ads and we're entirely crowdfunded! If you find value in what I do, please consider donating at - there are plenty of options.
Every little bit helps and you'll have my undying love.
Hey man

The torrent for the BADIK 8.2 isn't seeded by anyone. You got a chance to host a few seeds? Cheers :)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Apart from the fact that MC never appears to be frightened by the threat, Jill is the only one who takes it seriously.
But even without considering this: it's over, it's a danger completely behind us, weeks after the fact there isn't even the slightest hypothesis about this complaint

if MC had understood what happened, I think he would have behaved differently, he would have talked to someone about it.

but nothing at all, so as usual he didn't understand.
I'm not even sure that even MС Dik knows exactly how things are on campus. Yes, he knows that girls fuck for money, but he does not know that money is used for free tution. He only mentions that Mona ran out of the room and looked upset, which may indicate that MC is very far from understanding how everything works. I'm not sure that even Rusty, Nick or one of the Diks also knows what free tution is.
Another thought that bothers me is where the rumors about free tuition came from in the first place. Probably Becky or someone else could have spread them (as rumors about the glory hole spread).
That's why he doesn't say anything to Maya and the others. He just doesn't know anything. Quinn and the girls don't tell him anything.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not even sure that even MС Dik knows exactly how things are on campus. Yes, he knows that girls fuck for money, but he does not know that money is used for free tution. He only mentions that Mona ran out of the room and looked upset, which may indicate that MC is very far from understanding how everything works. I'm not sure that even Rusty, Nick or one of the Diks also knows what free tution is.
Another thought that bothers me is where the rumors about free tuition came from in the first place. Probably Becky or someone else could have spread them (as rumors about the glory hole spread).
That's why he doesn't say anything to Maya and the others. He just doesn't know anything. Quinn and the girls don't tell him anything.
We don't even know for sure.

the only thing we do know is that Burke runs these scholarships, which are not necessarily paid for by the restaurant business, that Quinn gives money to Burke is to be proven.

We know that Quinn has his share and little else.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey man

The torrent for the BADIK 8.2 isn't seeded by anyone. You got a chance to host a few seeds? Cheers :)
You're likely running into an issue with client whitelisting, check out and let me know if you continue to have issues afterwards.

Reactions: WideRange72

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
You're likely running into an issue with client whitelisting, check out and let me know if you continue to have issues afterwards.
Nopes

Have been downloading your torrents for a while now with no issues. This one looks dead in the water. Using uTorrent 3.5.5

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Nopes

Have been downloading your torrents for a while now with no issues. This one looks dead in the water. Using uTorrent 3.5.5
try using someting else?
The tracker now only supports the following versions of these clients:

CLIENT OS VERSION NUMBER STATUS GITHUB DOWNLOAD
utorrent Windows 2.2.1 legacy proprietary unofficial

Any other clients and versions will not work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL and Balpheron

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Honest question now that NOPY is gone. How do I download this? It's too big for MEGA, and the others are either filled with malvertising or have a transfer rate of 1mb an hour...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Honest question now that NOPY is gone. How do I download this? It's too big for MEGA, and the others are either filled with malvertising or have a transfer rate of 1mb an hour...
Install qbittorrent and hop on my torrent and download at nearly line speed :)

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes