EthanP.

Dec 27, 2017
So, I've realized a small detail which could be nothing. Still, it's interesting. And it's basically a reason on why would Nick betray the DIKs.

In one of my playthroughs I realized Nick mentions Heather at least three different times during his conversations, which puts her in second place, being Vinny the one he mentions the most. He talks about her during the end of the Hell Week, while taking the trash out of the mansion, and during the dorm party. I don't remember if there are more. Now, we also know he once spilled the beans and told Heather about Tommy sleeping with someone she didn't know about, which is the same thing the MC is purposefully doing if he's pursing her. So, if the DIKs get fucked, Tommy might bail university or even be expelled if something big happens. Since we know Nick is a 10 student, he wouldn't have any problem staying in the uni. Meaning if he gets Tommy out of the picture, there's nothing stopping him from getting Heather, and we know Tommy doesn't care about her as much, so he wouldn't stay around.

It's a small thing, but if Nick keeps talking about Heather, at least it would imply he's interested in her.

longtom21

Jun 28, 2019
holy shesh, its been a while since 0.5 I just came back to the game? How does it ram up to 18GB now @@ that's crazy addition

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If you choose "Others" does that mean that all the girls that the MC dated (Maya, Josy, Bella, Jill, Sage) won't be a love interest anymore? Do you think that maybe they'll be replaced with other girls like Quinn, Lily, Melanie etc.?
Apparently so... but we are only at the half of the game ! Lots of things can happen in the future so everything you will get that looks like an answer is pure speculation ! :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivrhym

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
First off, I'm never worried I'll lose money betting on the ignorance of the MC! :p

But more seriously, you keep saying Becky is guessing. I think Sarah flat out told her she's getting her tuition paid by turning tricks. I don't think Becky knows all the details, but I think she gets the scope of the deal, which is the part I think the MC is missing. The MC knows Quinn uses the girls to earn money (evilly!), but not that it's on the scale of free tuition.

I think you have this backwards: DPC loves drama, but hates consequences. Jade being present can't have any consequences (she's not going to admit her affair!), but will have heaps of drama. Therefore Jade will definitely be present and will have copious opportunities to stare daggers at and hurl innuendo-filled barbs with the MC. Likewise I expect Burke to have some good innuendo of his own if he has the videotape, but of course he won't actually reveal the truth at this time.

I agree with you that Jade won't really care about the MC if he rejected her advances, and Tybalt will likely be a non-factor no matter what the MC did.
I don't think Becky guessed, but that she heard the same rumours Maya did, since no one wanted to talk to her about it she decided it was a HOTs secret.

DPC loves guilt, so for Jade I worry little, and for Sage I'm anxious

Jade/Sage will be a bitter pairing like Bella/Jill, with even definitive consequences

Reactions: Hawke84

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

2021 was the year when Season 2 was fully developed.

It was the year when GOG handpicked Acting Lessons and Being a DIK to their selection of games.

And it was the year when 18343 of you guys supported me at once. This is close to double the number of patrons at the end of 2020 (9288 patrons).

Now I'm totally sure that the game will last forever :sneaky:. Be prepared for more interlude stories, guys. :cool:

What's gonna happen at the Halloween Party? Who framed Cathy? who's pregnant? Who was MC's mom? what happened to Bella's husband? what's gonna happen to Maya? what happened to Jill's sis? will Tybbie finally marry his beloved watermelon? will the DIKs finally crush the Preppers? what's Evil Burke's masterplan? will Chad get out of the closet? who is Madame?

We will find it out in BaDIK Season 34 - out in June 2074 (just around the corner!) :geek::geek:

• Sad
Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
I think that I'll make multiple saves then, just to be sure to not miss anything ahah
That's a smartest thing to do really, you definetly need few saves to actually get most of content provided here ( not lewd only but some minor dialouges etc.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
That's a smartest thing to do really, you definetly need few saves to actually get most of content provided here ( not lewd only but some minor dialouges etc.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a question because I am not too sure. Is Bella your favorite?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don't think Becky guessed, but that she heard the same rumours Maya did, since no one wanted to talk to her about it she decided it was a HOTs secret.

DPC loves guilt, so for Jade I worry little, and for Sage I'm anxious

Jade/Sage will be a bitter pairing like Bella/Jill, with even definitive consequences
This is very strange to hear for me. DPC really likes to dramatize, but this drama usually does not have any serious consequences. All the drama that we have in the game is still on pause and in fact is not the main one. And if we recall the words of DPC that he learned a lesson from his first game and is now unlikely to arrange a turn in the style of a fire in the house, I weakly believe that sex with Jade, using a restaurant can somehow affect, if at all.
Moreover, now he is not the marginal developer he started out with. Now he can be called an indie developer whose games are sold on two main platforms and his audience is much larger and wider.
He has a pretty safe scenario. The old DPC would have made the ending of season 2 much darker. What we saw is quite in the spirit of soap operas of the 70s.

Reactions: mightybored

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Now I'm totally sure that the game will last forever :sneaky:. Be prepared for more interlude stories, guys. :cool:

What's gonna happen at the Halloween Party? Who framed Cathy? who's pregnant? Who was MC's mom? what happened to Bella's husband? what's gonna happen to Maya? what happened to Jill's sis? will Tybbie finally marry his beloved watermelon? will the DIKs finally crush the Preppers? what's Evil Burke's masterplan? will Chad get out of the closet? who is Madame?

We will find it out in BaDIK Season 34 - out in June 2074 (just around the corner!) :geek::geek:
See I would have much preferred if the Halloween party took place before the main LI choice. Then I could just fuck everyone there without consequences.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes