Sep 8, 2021
Ran into a problem with my Bella path. After the last scene in the dining room where Jill walks up, it loops back to the mansion prior to the date. Then I do the mansion freeroam, followed by the poolside date again, and around and around. Please help!!!

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Either way, looking forward in S3 to chick out with Jill lil sister. That would be such neat relationship towards marriage with Jill or both if it works out :KEK:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
...MC_fears_no_Tybalt_2.jpg
And that's when he's sneaking into Jill's room during the middle of the blackmail subplot...
I (and many people) have commented on how bad Jill looks when she opens her mouth, but I gotta say, she looks pretty good here with her mouth wide open... In an 'O' kinda shape... Yeah, she looks good and... useful... :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love how we're all honoring Ivrhym's intentions to keep this particular conversation under spoiler wraps, even though pretty much everything is out in the open on this thread now. :ROFLMAO:

My opinion only and NOT to dis Maya, however....

Knowing Lily's story pulls the rug out from any sympathy I had for Maya's college funding situation.

Lily is goal oriented. Ambitious. Works hard AND doing college. Doesn't whine about it. Implies she has standards about what she likes in a man..... etc...... etc..... etc.....

Complete surprise as I had being working other paths. In the same league as one of the main LIs.

Less hassle than some of the main LIs. DPC must have got hooked on the character when he created Lily.

I like her a lot.

View attachment 1576760
To be fair to Maya, her parents (i.e. her father) were probably a lot less supportive about her independence:

Lily: "Mom, Dad, I've been thinking it over, and I think I'd like to pursue a career in stripping, and who knows, it may even dabble in some prostitution too. I also expect there'd be a lot of drugs involved. Whaddya think?"​
Lily's Mom: "That's wonderful darling. Well I'm sure I told you before, being a prostitute opens up all sorts of avenues... I would never met your father if it wasn't for him and his mates gangbanging me that fateful evening. They were all good, but I could tell, when your father was balls deep in my ass, it was really something special. *sigh*"​
Lily's Dad: "Good for you girl, there's definitely a lot of money down those paths, people are virtually throwing cash at you! Actually, they really will be throwing cash at you. Ha ha, fuck I'm funny some times!"​
Lily: "Oh Dad, you're so silly! Thanks Mom and Dad, it means the world to me that you care and love me so much."​
VS:
Maya: "Mom, Dad, I was talking with a friend the other day and she mentioned she usually gets a summer job. I'd love to give that a try, am I allowed to?"​
Maya's Mom: "Oh that could be a lovely..."​
Maya's Dad: "Silence woman, if the Good Lord had intended for you to have an opinion, he wouldn't have made woman inferior to men!"​
Maya's Mom: ":rolleyes:"​
Maya's Dad: "I heard that! I'll deal with you later... Maya, no. You don't need a job. Right now all you need to do is focus on learning your womanly duties. What good is an income to a woman when her main goal in life is to please her husband?"​
Maya: "Well maybe I don't want a husband... I mean, like, maybe, I mean, what if I wanted to spend the rest of my life with another girl, like you know, hypothetically speaking..."​
Maya's Dad: "You fucking what!? It's that girl Josy isn't it! I knew there was something evil in that girl! You are not to see her again, do you understand!"​
Maya: "OK, Dad. But you said I could enrol in college right? To make me more interesting to my future husband?"​
Maya's Dad: "Yes, I did say that didn't I. OK, let's go organise that this week. We'll need to sort out a loan for you, you leave that to me."​

Jill is pretty much my type. I like girls who are stacked, in shape, and have either black or red hair.
And She is rich AF sooo :KEK:
Yeah, and personality and intellect are so overrated, amirite?

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Although the conversation is a little different if the mc chooses no one rather than a specific LI, the outcome is the same. He basically breaks up with whichever girl(s) he's been messing around with, even Sage. It's actually Sage that suggests cooling off with the benefits (after she's begged and begged the mc to fuck her since the beginning of the game :unsure:): "Sex usually complicates things... Maybe we should put it on ice for a while?"
Sure but that's not what I was pointing at... being at only the halfway mark means these decisions won't last ( or let's agree on highly unlikely that they will ) for the rest of the game... shit will go down from left to right and who knows what else will happen to us OR our ( former ? :unsure: ) LI-s or the one that we chose NOW... if somebody knows what will be the end of the story please speak up now ! ( no theories... just facts !!! ) I guess no1 and I mean not even DPC thought about it... YET ! so why are we ??? :LOL:
Yeah, and personality and intellect are so overrated, amirite?
For some people that's a given there... :cautious: Anyhow to each their own :giggle::whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: shazba

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mean, she already has money, who am I to say that I don't want anything from her if she offers right? :)

I see you understood it perfectly... :LOL: (y)
I mean, she already has money, who am I to say that I don't want anything from her if she offers right? :)
You are one that have not finished his veggies soooo... THE END IS NIGH !!! :eek::eek::eek:
:KEK:
PS : a corpse does not need money OR honey... :p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Tremolo had no problem with Tybalt or the Burkes after Jill´s intervention. If Tremolo is in danger of being kicked out from B&R, its is because of Maya. She, AGAIN, has dragged Tremolo into her cliché problems using her classic emotional blackmail and manipulation. And even worst, Sage, a girl she barely knows, is not even a friend of her, and has no valid reason (except DPC´s bullshit) for getting sucked into the problems of that drama queen. Now, Tremolo and Sage are going to have a hard time with the Bourkes because of her. What the fuck was DPC thinking about when he wrote that shitty plotline :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Maya is CANCER for this game. Contaminates every plotline and character she touches. She should get this symbol tattooed on her forehead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1575968
1. You didn't understand a thing from what I said. Yes, Tremolo doesn't have a problem with Tybalt... Tybalt have a huge problem with tremolo...
2. Maya? Blackmailing MC? Wtf? Do you really know what is a blackmail? I understand that you hate Maya and I'm not gonna argue with you on it because is pointless (I already learned this lesson with JAL)... BUT... MC even if is Dik or Chick, have a heart... Because his father reached him to be a good man not an asshole. So he tries to help everybody. He had an option to help Chad, Troy and Steve. Now it's up to you if you wanna help them or not, and probably with maya you are "forced" to do it because that's the story ffs... It would be very difficult to choose to don't be on her side as a friend at least because it would change the story a lot.
Accept him for who he is, gay or not, Chad said the MC was cool so now they have to be best friends.
Best friends is a bit too much. They just tolerate each other. Chad admits that he did a huge mistake, MC can try to defend him in front of Burke and if you do, Chad will appreciate that and return the favor when that jock want to smash you at HOT Party.
MC has to be best friend of Maya... It wouldn´t be a surprise if DPC forces Tremolo to be best friend of Chad too. And it would make the same fucking sense: none at all :ROFLMAO:
Nobody force you to be best friend with Maya. Remember in the ep 8,when you have a walk with Sage in a park or something like that, Sage asks you why do you help her... For Maya? For Sage? Or for both... Most probably you (as an Anti-Maya man) choose Sage... So you did this for Sage, not for Maya... În all episodes you have choices to help Maya or not. You can choose to help her with money, you can choose to tell her about Quinn or not, you can side with her in the conflict with Josy and so on... So no... Nobody forces you to be her best friend... Read the story carefully
The MC has never given a rat's ass about Tybalt... nor should he.
View attachment 1576209 View attachment 1576210
And that's when he's sneaking into Jill's room during the middle of the blackmail subplot! By the end of Season 2 Tybalt has been further humiliated AND lost the one thing he ever tried to threaten the MC with. The idea that the MC is panicked about Tybalt would be the single least believable twist in this game!
MC wasn't panicked about Tybalt because he doesn't depend of him until this moment. Just imagine what Tybalt may say at the meeting (true facts or not) and mc have no defense

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
im just gonna say this once, i m in episode 8 just starting...as i see the things, Quinn will be the person who at the end or not so far away , will make someone die...if that happens and who dies is someone i personally feel ""love"" about her, im not gonna play another game from this developer again

zulumulu

Mar 28, 2019
I can't follow the discussions here so excuse my question if its asked before.

In the breakfast scene with JB and Tommy you have to choose one of the girls you've been dating. What are the requirements to pick Jill (i had only Bella and Sage as options) is it because my affinity is massive DIK

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
im just gonna say this once, i m in episode 8 just starting...as i see the things, Quinn will be the person who at the end or not so far away , will make someone die...if that happens and who dies is someone i personally feel ""love"" about her, im not gonna play another game from this developer again
Don't worry... After the first game and the reactions after that ending, DPC is not gonna do it again

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I cannot believe it: I decided to confide in Sage from episode 1 OR 2 and it s the only girl who is worth it at least as episode 8 WHAT AN AMAZING CHARACTER
totally love her

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes