Oct 14, 2021
Idk if I missed a dialogue in the last part of the episode 8 but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Does picking a LI makes you only have scenes to that specific LI or you can also have scenes with others in the future any thoughts? And is there any announcements regarding to this question?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Ya know I would more readily believe this whole empathy spiel if it was more universally applied. So how much empathy do you have for Maya's Father? How much for Dawe? How much for Wendy and the campus feminist?

How much empathy do you have for Tybalt? Sure he can be an ass but is that really a crime that deserves beatings? Having all of his teeth knocked out? People in this forum seem to delight in such bullying.

I don't have any empathy for Chad at all, on the other hand I don't hate him and wouldn't go out of my way to hurt him. Everybody has problems in life, no person or group of people have 'special pain' that elevates them above others, and everybody is responsible for the pain they dish out in this world. That goes for Chad and for Quinn too. It also goes for Derek and Maya and Josy and the MC as well. All of them hurt people and they are all responsible for it.
First, let's clarify what empathy is.:rolleyes:

Empathy refers to the ability and willingness to recognize, understand, and empathize with another person's sensations, feelings, thoughts, motives, and personality traits.:geek:

Patrick: Empathy yes, but I don't agree with his actions.
Dawe: Empathy yes, but I actually feel sorry for him. He wants so desperately to belong somehow and somewhere that he screws up. He's really a poor guy.
Wendy: Empathy yes, she really had feelings for Derek and is disappointed in him.
Campus Feminists: Are a group of people. Accordingly, it is impossible to show empathy because empathy can only be applied to an individual.
Tybalt: Empathy yes, he has a crush on Jill. Then an MC shows up and becomes a rival. Now Tybalt would have to fight for Jill to make her choose him. But Tybalt never learned to do that. I guess he always bragged about his parents' wealth without developing himself. Actually, I feel sorry for the guy too. If he happens to become poor, it's doubtful he can make it in life.

Who else do we have?

Chad: Empathy, yeah. Chad probably had to hide his past life. That's why he did what he did with Sage. Do I think that's right? No. But Sage isn't revealing his secret either because she knows such a life. She is not a lesbian, but we know what she said to Maya. That suggests Sage was hiding at one point, too.
Quinn: Empathy yes. Quinn is looking for a foothold in her life, so she wants the MC. At first she plays with him, but she realizes the MC has goals in life and goes his way. Of course, the unexpected doesn't go away, but the MC accepts the change and adapts his path to the goal. Quinn has only ever relied on what she knew and meets a guy like this. Quinn is actually almost like Tommy. It's more comfortable to rely on the tried and true. She would probably never change, just for one person. That's actually tragic.
Derek: How can you not actually have empathy for him?

I have already expressed my empathy toward Josy and Maya sufficiently.:D

For empathy, you need
the ability and the willingness. If one of these two conditions is missing, there is no empathy.:D

Reactions: Ahx and Marley300
Aug 26, 2019
So I play Jill path as my main playthrough and since episode 8 release this is my first time trying bella path and the ending was just too brutal for Jill if it goes like that I doubt I'll play a bella path in the future update.
being_a_d_i_k_pc_jill_3_by_danytatu_dde7vr2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: rogueKlyntar

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Question:
1. Does anyone have a collection of all path savefiles for 0.8 release?
2. Is it possible to seduce Maya or Josy later in the future (EP7-8) if you're on a DIK path, Is it possible to somehow split them by pursuing one and ignoring the other. The final path seems to be Maya x Josy but I was wondering if we could do Maya solo, or Josy solo.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
So I play Jill path as my main playthrough and since episode 8 release this is my first time trying bella path and the ending was just too brutal for Jill if it goes like that I doubt I'll play a bella path in the future update.
View attachment 1577255
If you went for Bella path and also dated/expressed feelings for Jill, then Jill will be deeply betrayed by both you and Bella so that would be brutal. If you're on Bella path and did not date/expressed feelings for Jill, then Jill will feel betrayed only by Bella which might be forgivable.

Bella was the one who encouraged Jill to date you in the first place (though the reason is she loathes Tybalt) and then Jill just surprisingly sees Bella riding you. As close as they are, Jill will definitely feel betrayed.

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
If you went for Bella path and also dated/expressed feelings for Jill, then Jill will be deeply betrayed by both you and Bella so that would be brutal. If you're on Bella path and did not date/expressed feelings for Jill, then Jill will feel betrayed only by Bella which might be forgivable.

Bella was the one who encouraged Jill to date you in the first place (though the reason is she loathes Tybalt) and then Jill just surprisingly sees Bella riding you. As close as they are, Jill will definitely feel betrayed.
I think on not Jill path, she is more of confused and shocked than betrayed, you can tell by her face when Bella knocks on her door afterwards, she isn't angry like she would be on her path but more of like mixed and confused. I mean her married best friend is having it on a kitchen table with a student of hers. That might have slightly shocked her.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I think on not Jill path, she is more of confused and shocked than betrayed, you can tell by her face when Bella knocks on her door afterwards, she isn't angry like she would be on her path but more of like mixed and confused. I mean her married best friend is having it on a kitchen table with a student of hers. That might have slightly shocked her.
Knowing how Jill loves to be the goody two-shoes, she's probably thinking over whether she'll report Bella or not. Or she could make Bella break up with MC, because the relationship is unethical.

Aug 26, 2019

I did the path with bella only and still you can't avoid the scenes that happen earlier episodes with Jill so I am sure of it that she felt betrayed by both the mc and bella.

After Jill rejects tyblat she expects to find comfort in bella or the mc so that's also a factor Which make going after bella even more brutal to Jill.

Plus bella affection to the mc never made any sense at all from the beginning. He was caught doing stuff in which Bella's eyes is the type of person she hates.yet we're here at the end of episode 8 with bella.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I cannot believe it: I decided to confide in Sage from episode 1 OR 2 and it s the only girl who is worth it at least as episode 8 WHAT AN AMAZING CHARACTER
totally love her
The Sage path is lovely. Sage only path, no other LIs or sides, toward the end of this scene, she is totally into MC without saying it. The two kisses show that, when you chose her later.... well of course she is for it.

sageM.JPG

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Knowing how Jill loves to be the goody two-shoes, she's probably thinking over whether she'll report Bella or not. Or she could make Bella break up with MC, because the relationship is unethical.
Possibly if you were on her path but If not I don't think she will cause any bigger problems. She is good person and I think she would be supportive of her friend but she might have some trust issues in the future especially if you romanced with her before. I'm honestly so much more interested in the future of path where Jill is heartbroken, it should have big impact on her character but it's in DPC hands to actually deliver in that point.

Last edited:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Nah, I don't see Jill ratting out her best friend and possibly ruin her life just to comply with rules, even she wouldn't be that fucking naive.
She's probably just feeling very confused and conflicted (and in case MC pursued both of them, very pissed for sure) because of whatever past Bella is hiding.

Plus bella affection to the mc never made any sense at all from the beginning. He was caught doing stuff in which Bella's eyes is the type of person she hates.yet we're here at the end of episode 8 with bella.
Although humans like to boast about their rationality, at the end of the day we're all still animals with very primal needs and instincts.
Bella completely shut off her lust and emotions for other men for 3 years(?), as soon as she was kissed by a drunk MC a lot of those repressed emotions came back in force and she started to fall hard for him, and as soon as she realized he wasn't really a bad guy she just started resisting less and less.
It's not that hard to imagine this situation happening in real life really, I've actually seen something a bit similar happen.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
also in my opinion

eventually she catches two people having sex, so she would already run away
she knows them
she is twice as old as he is
She's married.

It's normal that she's deeply embarrassed and doesn't know how to deal with it.

She has no reason to feel betrayed, it's true that Bella pushed her on the first date, but clearly there was no spark for either of them.

Last edited:

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
2. Maya? Blackmailing MC? Wtf? Do you really know what is a blackmail? I understand that you hate Maya and I'm not gonna argue with you on it because is pointless (I already learned this lesson with JAL)...
Now that’s some real irony. What’s ironic you my ask?
There is something I COULD tell you but I won’t. I won’t tell you because I don’t want to “out” someone who wants to keep a secret even if I don’t particularly like them.
Now where have I heard someone argue against that very point?
I know this post is vague but I know more that a few people will get it.

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Did a Rio path with no other LIs/sides just to see how it goes.

At the very end (after MC found Rio's stalker), she plays a little trick on MC's room.

What Heather says is interesting, either Rio told Heather, or Heather figured it out from various things that have happened already....

Heather says to be nice to her......

Rio is in some sort of stage of liking MC.... it is sweet and like others, Rio is worth it.

heatherRio.JPG

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
You don't need to be explicitly on Riona's path to get that scene, but you need to have become good friends with her.

An angry Jill might also force Bella to deal with her past in a rougher way, confronting her about it in front of MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes