Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
The fake ID is the 11. "Major choice" . and you have 11 slice in both dick or chick scale. what he meant is that if you only made for example Dick choices, than this decision this last 11. choice. is the final deal. You seal your fate.
I concur. This is how I interpreted it too.

AffinityBar1.png

Way back, I made a prediction that there will be a total of 23 Affinity choices in the game so that by the end of it, all of us will have a single bar left which is what our MC's personality will be...and I am sticking with that prediction for now.

As Chipslecsap said, choice 11 is significant in that it's the first time where, if we've gone only one way up 'till now, it's a point of no return, as one side of the bar is completely eliminated.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Up to EP6 you can influence the affinity through your own play style.
DPC made it clear in its walkthrough that the FakeID decision sets affinity until the end of the game. You can then no longer change them through the way you play.

Except for one cheat mod, which I don't recommend.
I took the Ep6 guide notation to mean that if you've made all DIK decisions up to that point, that the fake id decision (if you choose to take it) will effectively lock out affinity movement for you moving forward. There are only so many bars on the meter, so once you make so many decisions favoring one side or the other, your affinity will be "locked in" for the remainder of the game. So with the fake id choice, it's not anymore significant beyond other major decisions with the exception that if you've chosen all DIK choices up to that point, this will be put you at a # of DIK choices versus CHICK that locks the meter. It's just giving the player a friendly warning in case they haven't been tracking things very closely.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My amigos, the past 3 episodes have started with a scene taking place in the past. Episode 4, M&J. Episode 5, Rusty and Tommy. Episode 6, Buddy and Rox.
What do you think episode 7 will open with?
I think there will be a new flashback to cover some other character.

so there's no shortage of choices, and it depends on what the narrative focus of the chapter will be.
it could be Sage and her family problems, it could be Jill and her sister's death, Bella and her marriage but also Tybalt or the Burke family.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
no, it does not work that way.
View attachment 1042158
Like you should read here, this is the FIRST major choice that might... etc etc etc... This choice if deffinitive if all other choices was in the same side... all dik finish de chik affinity, all chik, ends dik affinity.
That's right, this is the first main choice and this affects the MC's affinity until the end of the game. (EP20)

The second main choice can be very different.
Example: Whether Josy / Maya and MC are looking for an apartment off campus or whether MC will switch to the dark side of power and become the drug lord on campus.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I think there will be a new flashback to cover some other character.

so there's no shortage of choices, and it depends on what the narrative focus of the chapter will be.
it could be Sage and her family problems, it could be Jill and her sister's death, Bella and her marriage but also Tybalt or the Burke family.
Those are all great ideas for scenes but I feel that there too early for episode 7. I have a feeling that episode 7 will open with a scene between the MC's parents, I just have a feeling because of DPC doing more with Lynette's character model and hopefully it will officially end the 'aunt' theory.

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
That's right, this is the first main choice and this affects the MC's affinity until the end of the game. (EP20)

The second main choice can be very different.
Example: Whether Josy / Maya and MC are looking for an apartment off campus or whether MC will switch to the dark side of power and become the drug lord on campus.
no my friend, not what you choose, its matematical progresion. 11 2 11... if you choose 11 major decision in same direction, this affinity its over. no matter if the decision is simple like take a beer or not take a beer. If you have only one bar of that affinity, that affinity desapair.
And, this its not a main choice, this is a major choice, like take Quinn number or fight with Troy.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
but the sense is that ChipLecsap and sorco2003 illustrated above

by playing you accumulate major decisions one way or the other.
At the end of the sixth chapter you are in the situation that if you have always chosen one way, you can no longer be the opposite. if you have always made DIK choices you can no longer be Chick, and the other way around.

but the choice of fake documents is a choice like any other, if you have always made Chick choices up to then, it won't be that choice that turns you into DIK
You're right. DPC eliminates the NEUTRAL affinity. You can either have a CHICK or a DIK affinity. This remains until the end of the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Those are all great ideas for scenes but I feel that there too early for episode 7. I have a feeling that episode 7 will open with a scene between the MC's parents, I just have a feeling because of DPC doing more with Lynette's character model and hopefully it will officially end the 'aunt' theory.
The mystery of Bella sooner or later must be clarified or the character, at least for me, remains unplayable. certainly among the hypotheses that I have made is the most important for the plot, or even, it would have if MC knew about it, but at least it would make us players understand the situation.

The others are just curiosities, but I don't think they'll have much of an impact on the plot (like Maya and Josy's holiday, they gave a background to their story but it wasn't that enlightening).

also a flashback on Lynette and Neil is possible, but for that the diary should be enough

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
you know something i really like about josy...she wears thong bikinis. yum.
She always wear thong that's one of her best habit:love:. You have no idea how more and more, I start to dislike that in order to be with her I have to sacrifice, so many other things, and that's because Maya is holding her back:LOL:.
If I could have her sex scene in ep 5 regardless of, maya, if she would spread her legs and show me her thong regardless of maya, etc. I could drop the gender class, and go to, fuck Sarah instead, and also help and fuck quinn. :cool:
oh and kiss Lily :cool:(y)

Last edited:

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
no my friend, not what you choose, its matematical progresion. 11 2 11... if you choose 11 major decision in same direction, this affinity its over. no matter if the decision is simple like take a beer or not take a beer. If you have only one bar of that affinity, that affinity desapair.
And, this its not a main choice, this is a major choice, like take Quinn number or fight with Troy.
I agree with you.
My statement is really just that neutrality is over. There will be no more neutrality. The player is tied to one of the two affinities. And that is calculated from the previous style of play.

I notice that we are approaching. I think I wrote a little too much around the bush.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
She always wear thong that's one of her best habit:love:. You have no idea how more and more, I start to dislike that in order to be with her I have to sacrifice, so many other things, and that's becasue Maya is holding her back:LOL:.
If I could have her sex scene in ep 5 regardless of, maya, if she would spread her legs and show me her thong regardless of maya, etc. I could drop the gender class, and go to, fuck Sarah instead, and aslo help and fuck quinn. :cool:
yeah but Gender class lets you have Jade, which of course blocks Josy, which of course makes me sad.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
My statement is really just that neutrality is over. There will be no more neutrality. The player is tied to one of the two affinities. And that is calculated from the previous style of play.
Neutrality isn't over, the code indicates you'll get locked into Neutral if you manage to remain in the Neutral zone for 17 major choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
Neutrality isn't over, the code indicates you'll get locked into Neutral if you manage to remain in the Neutral zone for 17 major choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Impressive. I've never looked at the code before. I derived my statements from the official instructions alone.

But that's interesting. I should look at the code.
I am curious how DPC will implement the neutral branch in the code from EP7 onwards.

I'm glad because the neutral affinity gives multiple options in the game.

Reactions: Meushi

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
She always wear thong that's one of her best habit:love:. You have no idea how more and more, I start to dislike that in order to be with her I have to sacrifice, so many other things, and that's becasue Maya is holding her back:LOL:.
If I could have her sex scene in ep 5 regardless of, maya, if she would spread her legs and show me her thong regardless of maya, etc. I could drop the gender class, and go to, fuck Sarah instead, and also help and fuck quinn. :cool:
ya i agree completely. i think wearing thongs is something any woman who takes care of herself should be doing. my wife wears thongs about 95% of the time and that's how it should be. i frequently compliment her on them so she knows i appreciate it. :)

with josy, i agree with you, her sexy underwear is a very good trait. i am really hoping she becomes available in this upcoming episode - in my playthrough i told derek i still had feelings for josy and have tried to compliment her at every turn as an investment for later. she could have a really nice romance arc once she is available solo - gonna suck for maya, but i look forward to getting one on one time with her where MC can tell her he has feelings for her and get that door opened up again.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes