felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bruh
There was no reason for you to include KRJ in that. We are countrymen, even though my Italian is limited to pizza I will get my grandma on this site
it is not clear to me whether this is a threat or an offer... :unsure: :unsure:

then one day you'll get married to someone like KRJ and curse your life, and I'll feel guilty for not alerting you enough.

I do it for you.:cry::cool:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
If DPC gives us best girl Caroline you bet my sweet ass I'm pledging.
Yeah you would sleep with your sister. Im waiting on best girl Celia.

Shit. Im running out of 'on topic' ideas.
In episode 2 before the shots battle with Derek, there's a scene between Tommy, Rusty, Derek and the MC where they discuss Maya but before we can get the goods, Derek is like "Maya is my sister" and Tommy isn't able to finish what he's talking about.
Geez what was that about?

Last edited:
Reactions: Malicre

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
it is not clear to me whether this is a threat or an offer... :unsure: :unsure:

then one day you'll get married to someone like KRJ and curse your life, and I'll feel guilty for not alerting you enough.

I do it for you.:cry::cool:
KRJ reminds me of Rebecca from Melody & her ending was pretty satisfying :giggle:
so I'd take up on the offer of marrying KRJ any day over Maya :LOL:
unless you got Riona :oops:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah you would sleep with your sister. Im waging on best girl Celia.
Shit. Im running out of 'on topic' ideas.
In episode 2 before the shots battle with Derek, there's a scene between Tommy, Rusty, Derek and the MC where they discuss Maya but before we can get the goods, Derek is like "Maya is my sister" and Tommy isn't able to finish what he's talking get about.
Geez what was that about?
Probably just going to say that Maya is his step-sister's friend, but that would have obviously spoiled things since the MC finds out later on that Tommy is Josy's step-brother.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
felicemastronzo best be careful. Its comments like this that will ensure the gulag.
Speaking of which, getting back 'on topic'. What route is your favorite? Personally Isabella and her plant watering minigame can go to the gulag. I recently experienced Derek's route and its pretty funny but Sage's route is nice
if the gulag had internet, it wouldn't make my life much worse...

Sage's is definitely the funniest and richest.
Bella's is interesting, and I'd say narratively fundamental, but only if you're interested in Bella, otherwise it rightly makes no sense.
Derek's one is the silliest, and in the perspective of the LIs it has the only advantage that you don't compromise yourself with any of them...

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Probably just going to say that Maya is his step-sister's friend, but that would have obviously spoiled things since the MC finds out later on that Tommy is Josy's step-brother.
Thats a pretty good point. I was leaning more towards Quinn telling Tommy about her plan to break Maya.

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
With the thread devolving into incest nonsense, let's try to take a look at the upcoming story threads. The last two episodes present an interesting situation from a narrative standpoint. A lot of the major storylines aren't directly focused on MC.

Sage & Quinn - The situation with the HOTs will have to come to light, as it's been boiling over for a while now. It's going to be hard for Sage to ignore it after the initiation. Doesn't directly involve MC, but he might have to make a choice between the two.
Quinn & the drugs - A lot of foreshadowing in the convo between Quinn and Riona. Doesn't directly involve the MC, but the money could be a connection.
Maya - Left with a cliffhanger on the dad issue, but this is a pressing issue in the story. Doesn't directly involve MC, but the money could play into this.
M & J - Josy is a HOT, but I can't see Maya sticking around. Sort of includes the MC, but it's more of an issue between them.
Tybalt's blackmail - Issue for the MC, but doesn't seem that serious. I'm not sure I see the pressing threat here.
The DIK House - Seems pretty straightforward. Repair the mansion. In progress.

It will be interesting to see how DPC involves the MC in some of these storylines. The money is the obvious link (both with Maya and Quinn), but I'm not sure how it will play into the drama between Sage & Quinn or M & J.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With the thread devolving into incest nonsense, let's try to take a look at the upcoming story threads. The last two episodes present an interesting situation from a narrative standpoint. A lot of the major storylines aren't directly focused on MC.

Sage & Quinn - The situation with the HOTs will have to come to light, as it's been boiling over for a while now. It's going to be hard for Sage to ignore it after the initiation. Doesn't directly involve MC, but he might have to make a choice between the two.
Quinn & the drugs - A lot of foreshadowing in the convo between Quinn and Riona. Doesn't directly involve the MC, but the money could be a connection.
Maya - Left with a cliffhanger on the dad issue, but this is a pressing issue in the story. Doesn't directly involve MC, but the money could play into this.
M & J - Josy is a HOT, but I can't see Maya sticking around. Sort of includes the MC, but it's more of an issue between them.
Tybalt's blackmail - Issue for the MC, but doesn't seem that serious. I'm not sure I see the pressing threat here.
The DIK House - Seems pretty straightforward. Repair the mansion. In progress.

It will be interesting to see how DPC involves the MC in some of these storylines. The money is the obvious link (both with Maya and Quinn), but I'm not sure how it will play into the drama between Sage & Quinn or M & J.
MC will definitely be involved in a more or less direct way in every issue of the game, certainly at least for the issues you listed.
the only one in which he might have a marginal role, I don't think, is Tybalt's blackmail, if Jill keeps him in the dark about everything.

when the "war" between Quinn and Sage breaks out, what will be the weight of whether or not Mc was a customer at the restaurant?

in theory it should have very important consequences, but if I look at the consequences of having slapped Tybalt or not (a few more lines of dialogue) I start to doubt it.

as for the drugs, I think it will have important consequences, more or less dramatic, the cocaine left unsold rather than the money itself, what will happen to those two bags of cocaine? who will use them?

Josy if it wasn't for Maya would have never been interested in the HOTs, so except for particular situations it's over for both of them. for sure the next chapters will be complicated for the two girls

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
Well, I still say that "Madame" sounds official and I think it's referring to the owner of the Pink Rose and that Tania isn't the owner. Also, I think that the title of the preview is referring to meeting her for the cleaning job that Tommy got for them.
Maybe Madame is Josy's stepmother. So Peter's wife. Peter supposedly heard a few sharp things from Monica.

Maya and Josy kept their relationships a secret for fear of prejudice.
I could imagine that Tommy knew about Josy and Maya's relationship and kept them to himself.
Tommy, like Maya's father, might want to separate the two.
Hence, when the DIK investigated the stragglers at B&R, Tommy said that he hoped his stepsister wouldn't come. He knew that Maya was on the B&R. Peter also told Josy that Tommy called him.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
I have a different opinion about the role of the MC. In front of the cliffhanger, it was obviously true that all three of them went to the dormitory.
I even assume that MC will play a big role.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have a different opinion about the role of the MC. In front of the cliffhanger, it was obviously true that all three of them went to the dormitory.
I even assume that MC will play a big role.
the 3 definitely go to the dormitory, it is not certain that they will find Maya's father, who might have already left.

I'd rather they find him, so at least we get rid of this obligatory stage of the story, allowing the characters to evolve in whatever direction DPC has planned.

surely MC will have a role in managing Maya's father, but this role can't be the same both if Mc is in the trouple and if he's just "friend" of the girls, i don't see it an easy issue to write

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes