felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actually, many many religuos fanatic believe in homosexuality "cure", for the power of god and jesus christ! And, yes, thats is very stupid....
sadly true, but in that case he would 'cure' his daughter....
Ah, yeah that makes sense. But when I talked about Josy joining HOT's, I meant that I could see her go and pledge with them once she came to B&R no matter what simply to spite Tommy after he make it known he doesn't want her there...
the relationship between the HOTs and the DIKs is broken, and since the DIKs have neither the money nor the space to party, I would say that the situation will remain like this at least for the next chapter.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Question.
After the big reveal in EP3, it's better to go to Sage or Derek. I want to stay on Maya and Josy's path (has priority)

I don't want to go to Jill.
any branch is good in different ways... most fun in Sage for me, bella´s branch is usefully if you are in bella/jill path, Derek is almost pure dik fun.

Reactions: akdomino

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Question.
After the big reveal in EP3, it's better to go to Sage or Derek. I want to stay on Maya and Josy's path (has priority)

I don't want to go to Jill.
if you are afraid of the consequences, going to Derek's is the safest way, you don't have to deal with any other LI, at the most with the pink rose

Reactions: akdomino

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
There should be consequences, but as you mentioned, consequences of punching Tybalt were minor so I doubt there will be anything other than a few different lines of dialogue...

That said, my MC never took Quinn's number (in any of the play troughs)...

I'm not so sure about that... I can see Josy joining HOT's just so she could spite Tommy since he doesn't want her there. And the fact that Tommy would be pissed at her "for ruining his fun" might play a part in her decision to start working at Pink Rose.
And what about Josey's Father? How do you think he would feel about Josey becoming a stripper? When you consider how much her Father mean's to her, I don't think she would. And saying that she would work at the Pink Rose but not as a stripper? Come on, what would she do there?

Reactions: Real Kreten

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
And what about Josey's Father? How do you think he would feel about Josey becoming a stripper? When you consider how much her Father mean's to her, I don't think she would. And saying that she would work at the Pink Rose but not as a stripper? Come on, what would she do there?
I don't think Josy will work as a stripper. What I can imagine, however, since Josy is curious that she would like to try it once. Thank goodness MC has a VIP card.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't think Josy will work as a stripper. What I can imagine, however, since Josy is curious that she would like to try it once. Thank goodness MC has a VIP card.
I'd don't think you've read her personality right at all, and the MC only has a VIP card if he's selfish. Even Derek gives up the card.

Reactions: n0cn1l

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
I'd don't think you've read her personality right at all, and the MC only has a VIP card if he's selfish. Even Derek gives up the card.
Josy is curious and eager to experiment. And that's what she said when she spoke to Lily. That sounds funny.

There is nothing wrong with trying things out. And once she tries it and has seen behind the scenes at Pink Rose, it stays that one.

As far as I understand it is a VIP annual pass.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Josy is curious and eager to experiment. And that's what she said when she spoke to Lily. That sounds funny.

There is nothing wrong with trying things out. And once she tries it and has seen behind the scenes at Pink Rose, it stays that one.
Josey was nervous and a little embarassed when Lily said she should try stripping.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes