DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
The Interlude could be Zoey chatting with the MC's dad. She tells him what has become of her since his departure, and he tells her what he knows about his son's life since he left college.

The problem is, the father doesn't know much about the MC's "private" life. What the father seems to know (the DIKs, the work in the fraternity house, Lynette's diary) is not based on player choices.

Or it's the MC who at the end of the Interlude would talk to Zoey (on the phone for example). He would tell about his life at the university, and some anecdotes according to the choices of the players.

To test his transfer system, I'm not sure if DPC needs to show it in game, or if he can do it behind the curtain.
He can certainly do it all "behind the curtain", I'm just kinda hoping he won't, that's why I'm wondering about other possibilities.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Interlude could be Zoey chatting with the MC's dad. She tells him what has become of her since his departure, and he tells her what he knows about his son's life since he left college.

The problem is, the father doesn't know much about the MC's "private" life. What the father seems to know (the DIKs, the work in the fraternity house, Lynette's diary) is not based on player choices.

Or it's the MC who at the end of the Interlude would talk to Zoey (on the phone for example). He would tell about his life at the university, and some anecdotes according to the choices of the players.

To test his transfer system, I'm not sure if DPC needs to show it in game, or if he can do it behind the curtain.
to test it live, it is enough that in the end of the interlude there is a mini recap on the first two seasons (like the one that normally is at the end of the chapter, with many scenes that are related to the different choices made: Mc walking to the BR with the chosen Li, Bella or Jill sad etc etc)

Reactions: DarkKiller

Varaelyza

May 14, 2020
Anybody have a way for me to download the game? None of the current downloads where I'm supposed to be getting it are working or need some type of subscription.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
okay just finishing playing this perfect masterpiece...

i just realized something.. this might just be me.. but
I swear...the Main Characters of
BEING A DIK
NO MORE MONEY
MIDNIGHT PARADISE
LIVE TO FIGHT
and RED FALLS

Are either brothers separated from birth.. or are variants of each other across the VN Multiverse.. lol

LOVE ALL THESE GAMES BY THE WAY.

obitus

Nov 22, 2020
omfg, was that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?! Being a Dik epilogue scenes never cease to amaze me!

Update:

Sage father is prof burke?!. now i see why josy sense something bad

Last edited:

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
The Sage path is lovely. Sage only path, no other LIs or sides, toward the end of this scene, she is totally into MC without saying it. The two kisses show that, when you chose her later.... well of course she is for it.

View attachment 1577354
yeah im doing only sage in my first playthrough, being honest , is the only girl in the game that truly interest me, josy was too until episode 3, i felt truly betrayed, i want to play different paths and try to get her too , but sage comes first

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Anybody have a way for me to download the game? None of the current downloads where I'm supposed to be getting it are working or need some type of subscription.
Try Mega. Subscription is free and it's the fastest of all the platforms (provided you also have a fast internet bandwidth). The problem is that the download is limited by a few GB per session I think. With a game this large, I had to wait like 5 hours for the download to resume after I reached the limit for the download session. Other platforms don't have a limit but the download speed is extremely slow like KB per minute. I tried that before and it took 12 hours to download a 2GB game no matter the internet speed.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
It's ben a while since I have played. several updates have come and gone. I do remember being disappointed when the MC initial LI went in another direction so It's time to see how that progressed :cool:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Okay can someone help , I need explanation :). And You guys are Smarter than me :ROFLMAO:
But no, seriously. :)
This is the end of Episode 7. As you can see I made 8 Dik choice. and 5 Chick choice.
so I have a well earned Dik Affinity
BeingADIK 2022-01-03 18-33-15-54.png

Now in Episode 8. The season finale, has 2 more Major choice. Can you tell me why I end up as having Neutral permanent affinity, even if I pick both Dik options in episode 8.? I get Revenge on the nerd. Thats put me to 9 vs 5 for favor of Dik path. the final choice should not matter.
But even if I study the test, I still end up as Neutral. This must be Bug. ?! :unsure::unsure:
Any Idea.?

• Sad
Reactions: Meushi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes