trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017

First off, a warm welcome to all new patrons, I really appreciate your support!

I loved the week that just passed, it was very different and frankly overwhelming. I had to work a bit on the Steam release of Acting Lessons that I'm very happy with.

And I had a lot of time to polish Being a DIK. I have done crazy amounts of work on just about everything in the game.

You will find it very different in terms of design and I have never been this satisfied with the look of the game as I am right now.

The episode will be released in August. We are currently waiting on ~10 animations to render to completion.

Proofreading has already been carried out and when almost all animations have been rendered, beta testing will start. I estimate beta testing to start sometime next week.

The testers will have a lot to test before release, but it will not take longer than 2 weeks for this process to complete. During this time I will also fix the bugs and errors they find.

Meanwhile, I will work on some further improvements on the game, but I have already started writing Episode 4, which is the final episode of the Season (It's not called a Chapter anymore and there's some exciting news in the near future about this).

Sadly, I'll go back to my IRL job next week after these wonderful weeks of vacation.

Today I wanted to tease the Changelog of the new update. It will likely change a little bit more before release.

-- Changelog v0.3.0 --

Added Episode 3 that includes

2289 renders

98 animations

17 songs

9 sound effects

- Added 2 new tile sets for the shuffle mini-game.

- Added 7 new phone backgrounds, unlocked by making different choices in the game.

- Updated the Bios app with new characters and made the code generic.

- Scenes and Rewards can now be replayed/viewed from the main menu.

- Changed the design of Rewards and Scenes menus.

- Changed the design of the game menus.

- Changed the design of the skip function and general GUI frames.

- Changed the design of Save/Load menus, PLEASE NOTE! Old saves will look weird in these menus. You will have to save them again to fix this problem.

- Changed the design of Quick menus.

- Added modification of the Quick menus. You can now select which buttons you want to see, also if the quick menu should be enabled, disabled or enabled when hovered.

- Changed the design of choices, tutorials and help messages.

- Changed the design of all free roams.

- Replaced the Brawler app and the story fights in Episode 1 and 2.

- Added more options for the path mini-game to increase the variety.

- Added 3 new main menu background screens.

- Conversations and bios will now automatically scroll to the bottom and most recent message.

- Changed the design of several apps and made them generic for future additions.

- Removed the Notes app. The Save comment functionality has been added to the Save screen. You can no longer save a comment about your game.

- Added a new social media app for the phone, "Rooster".

- Redesigned the Math class.

- Redesigned the English class and increased the timer duration with 15%.

- Redesigned the Gender studies class.

- Added a prompt when stealing money in Jill's dorm.

- Made the Vault digits, found during free roam, colored so it will be easier to spot them.

- Changed music during tests to be less intrusive.

- Fixed a bug for the Maya lewd scene where Massive Chicks got the wrong variable. It would show as you fingering Maya in the relationship report even though the scene didn't unlock.

- Fixed errors with the relationship report that caused the wrong messages to be displayed for Maya and Sage.

- Fixed a bug with the music app that had the wrong path for the song wings.mp3

- Fixed a bug with the free roam at Isabella's home where you would jump to the wrong room after playing brawler or shuffle.

- Fixed a bug with unlocking the Pet names app that occurred when playing the game for the first time.

- Fixed several typos. Thanks for reporting them to me.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

Thank you so much N7. When you do these posts is it possible to just update the main post with a spoiler tag?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's hard to find actual information on the game with the search function and most of us have zero desire to read through Shakespearean discussions on the game to find informative posts like this.

Thanks for the updates

Reactions: l69p

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Gen. Ed. classes are just for first-year students
Sarah is attending gen ed classes with Maya and the MC though
I know a bunch of U.S. colleges have gen ed classes that can fill up 2 years worth so maybe Sarah is a sophomore and was just taking other classes as a freshman? Or I'm completely wrong and it was explained somewhere that she's not a sophomore or something else.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Maya didn't show emotions towards MC but Sage did?! What?! I'm sorry, I must have been playing some other game...
did you see maya suck MC dick ore any other sex things i didt see it sure she show some emotions but she stil way to shy atm
when saga was boom and ready to have sex with the MC right away
try to play more to like saga and see for your self :)

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
That would be possible if her exact words weren't:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... Back to the drawing board... :D
Damn it
1 step forward, 2 steps backwards
Now you’ve really got me thinking it’s a plot hole, or Maya was just insecure about telling us about her past relationships.
One second it’s “I’m not experienced” the next it’s “I am very experienced”
I really hope she just lied about not being experienced......
Damn, hoping my main girl lied just so it isn’t a plot hole, what have you done to me DPC

1564947659315.png

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
did you see maya suck MC dick ore any other sex things i didt see it sure she show some emotions but she stil way to shy atm
when saga was boom and ready to have sex with the MC right away
try to play more to like saga and see for your self :)
Wanting to have sex with someone isn't the only way to show emotions toward someone :unsure:. All we can tell from Sage is that she's sexually attracted to MC even if some of it is combined with just being angry at Chad but Maya has shown lots of affection for the MC through other means.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Wanting to have sex with someone isn't the only way to show emotions toward someone :unsure:. All we can tell from Sage is that she's sexually attracted to MC even if some of it is combined with just being angry at Chad but Maya has shown lots of affection for the MC through other means.
saga feels pretty sad about her boyfriend
and mostly when a girl is very sad there can build up alot of emotion between the MC and saga
start with huging and kissing and so on

maya also show some sad emotions true but she not like saga to start kissing and more
maya need more time and am sure the new update will show much more off her

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
and mostly when a girl is very sad there can build up alot of emotion between the MC and saga

maya also show some sad emotions true but she not like saga to start kissing and more
It's Sage, not Saga...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Dude, what the fuck is wrong with that bitch? Every new shirt is worst than the one before... What's next, gluing a piece of cloth to her nipples?
Seriously though what the fuck is she wearing? did she survive a mauling by a bear?
Come on guys this is the new high-end fashion :p I wonder if she actually has any clothes that are in one piece then again she probably doesn't have much need for clothes ;)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I mean, Derek is shirtless half of the time...

Come on guys this is the new high-end fashion :p I wonder if she actually has any clothes that are in one piece then again she probably doesn't have much need for clothes ;)
Exactly, we don't understand fashion, that top is worth 500 bucks. It's high quality cloth made by some high class designer.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

There’s a difference between lust and affection.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes