Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I believe she is just a very confused girl that hasn't made her mind up on what she wants she could decide that Chad is worth a second chance that's one of those life mysteries about women they sometimes go back to a cheating spouse, her time spent with the MC is probably to take her mind off things and what she didn't think would happen she is starting to develop feelings for him, the next update we will get a better idea of what Sage actually wants.
If she honestly decides to give Chad a second chance, then she better not associate with MC anymore cause it seems he's gonna target MC and obviously MC is gonna have to defend himself.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
From the look of things she would not give chad a second chance she just want to know who chad cheated with behind her back. And get small revenge thing going and then move to mc Major D.. (y) :love:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She's cute, I just wish she didn't dress like she's in a zombie apocalypse and that she had more solo content. She's always with Quinn or with other people. I want to know her.
She would be great if she had more backbone and wasn't Quinn's sidekick and sadly for that reason, she will be overlooked

If she honestly decides to give Chad a second chance, then she better not associate with MC anymore cause it seems he's gonna target MC and obviously MC is gonna have to defend himself.
Well, that's also another possibility and what better way to go after the MC is to also go after someone he likes.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
She would be great if she had more backbone and wasn't Quinn's sidekick and sadly for that reason, she will be overlooked

Well, that's also another possibility and what better way to go after the MC is to also go after someone he likes.
And how would Chad know who MC likes? There's 5 different LI's the player can choose to pursue. He can't and won't target all of them. He'll likely just directly target MC.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Another man of good taste (y) if only we had more emo and goth types picking the best girl (other than Jade) would be so much easier
i also had a crush on that girl in your avatar from the game become a rock star if am right and melissa from acting lessons
all girls realy are my taste and melody ok she not a emo/gothic but her cute face just melt me

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
And how would Chad know who MC likes? There's 5 different LI's the player can choose to pursue. He can't and won't target all of them. He'll likely just directly target MC.
true that wil be a very hard fight and wil be funny if bella show up and help the MC i think that bella realy can kick some ass
i always see bella as a kind of bodyguard for jill

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Does Maya not count now? word gets around and women like to gossip
maya stile not show much for the MC ok she like him but something is holding her back we will see in the new update if we see more of maya and maybe she wil be more open to him
and saga is way more open and both saga and mc had some yummy things together sadly they didt finest it
there are stil alot of girls that the MC need to explore

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes