Abstract 69

Dec 31, 2020
This is a random question ... so I loaded a save and in the game the first substitute teacher you get, the fat dude, well he has a black eye and later when at the dorm party there's mention of a student getting expelled for attacking a teacher.....when and how do these events take place?
I never got it before in the multiple playthroughs I have done

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
We know Tybalt was willing to lie about MC actually starting a fire, and that at least some of the other preps were willing to lie about being witnesses to it. Tybalt doesn't actually HAVE anything on the MC - unless he can prove the dick pic on his presentation - but he's a threat if he can make something up and produce witnesses who swear he's telling the truth... he's a threat even without witnesses, *IF* his parents believe him. I'm not convinced that his parents have spoiled him in anything apart from vast riches. Maybe they did, or maybe he's just an arse by nature.

IIRC there is at least one way to reject Jade without pissing her off, but if you turned her down in class and she got mad, or if you agreed to meet her in the car park and then chose Maya/Josy - which I did in one playthrough, not realising you can't do both! - or if you texted her that you're ending it, then she could cause an awful lot of trouble for MC, but only by risking even more trouble for herself. So far as "help for Maya" goes it might just give her a reason to refuse to help without explaining her reasons.

If Burke has the sex video and knows who is in it, he could quite happily ruin both Jade and MC if he wanted to - and his son would love him for it, but his daughter will hate him. Which does he care about the most?
I don't think Tybalt will be able to produce a lie of that magnitude once again. At the Prep party, he had some witnesses that could confirm his lies, although partly. Also, we find out that Gordon and the other guy really don't like him, so things may not work out as well for Tybbs.

Jade thing is a worrry, but on my Bella save, I wasn't interested at all (even chose Cathy when Derek asks you about them both), so we'll see how that turns out. But if she goes after MC to ruin him, it's illogical and dangerous and has a chance about implicating herself. If that happens, MC isn't at fault there - he knew she was married and she was his professor, so he knew it wasn't right accepting her advances. Even if all comes to light, in that situation I think Burke will side with MC and not Jade. For all the shit we give him, Burke has always been very friendly and diplomatic with the MC.

Burke likely is the biggest problem of them all. If you went for Jade and he has the tape, then it's a disaster. By the way of logic, if he has that tape, then it's likely that he has Derek's tape as well. And that one even though is not a big problem, is still a worry because Burke might use it as a blackmail against Maya.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
This is a random question ... so I loaded a save and in the game the first substitute teacher you get, the fat dude, well he has a black eye and later when at the dorm party there's mention of a student getting expelled for attacking a teacher.....when and how do these events take place?
I never got it before in the multiple playthroughs I have done
if you stay with derek and persuade the fat dude to enter the chess club he will go mad at loosing to that teacher and beat him up! also changes the freeroam where the wimpy kid finally gets laid instead of listening to the redneck version of Tybalt!

Reactions: Abstract 69

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think Tybalt will be able to produce a lie of that magnitude once again. At the Prep party, he had some witnesses that could confirm his lies, although partly. Also, we find out that Gordon and the other guy really don't like him, so things may not work out as well for Tybbs.

Jade thing is a worrry, but on my Bella save, I wasn't interested at all (even chose Cathy when Derek asks you about them both), so we'll see how that turns out. But if she goes after MC to ruin him, it's illogical and dangerous and has a chance about implicating herself. If that happens, MC isn't at fault there - he knew she was married and she was his professor, so he knew it wasn't right accepting her advances. Even if all comes to light, in that situation I think Burke will side with MC and not Jade. For all the shit we give him, Burke has always been very friendly and diplomatic with the MC.

Burke likely is the biggest problem of them all. If you went for Jade and he has the tape, then it's a disaster. By the way of logic, if he has that tape, then it's likely that he has Derek's tape as well. And that one even though is not a big problem, is still a worry because Burke might use it as a blackmail against Maya.
Certainly the video is the biggest danger facing MC, but he is so far completely unaware of it,

and absolutely that video is primarily a problem for Jade, Burke can now completely corner her.
MC runs the usual risks of public betrayal, with the aggravating factor for Sage.

on the other hand, dumping Jade would surely justify the shock, but what could he actually do?
take it out on Maya? I don't think so
reveal it to Sage? dramatic but very unlikely, she would have to confess to her daughter that she had an affair with a student... and thank goodness she wouldn't talk about personal matters between them. then in the story it would be a real bad thing for Jade to do to Sage, since MC dumped her to be "serious" with her daughter. but this is a chance DPC won't let slip away

I have discovered another bomb that could be detonated while talking to the Burkes. :unsure:

The MC is able to tell Josy in the gym that he saw Chad and Troy together. The MC tells Josy in confidence. Actually a sign of affection.

To Sage, the MC says that only Sage and himself know, but not that he also told Josy.

Has Josy told anyone else? Maybe even Jade? That would be a breach of trust on Josy's part. If Sage finds out that Josy also knows that Chad is gay, the MC has lied to Sage, which could lead to a breach of trust.

Also, it could cause tension between Chad/Troy and the MC if it became known at B&R that Chad and Troy were in a relationship. Chad denies it and Caleb wants to avenge his alpha brother and attacks the MC.
:unsure: Josy doesn't know Jade at all, so why would she tell her the confidence that Mc made to a teacher she doesn't know?

but above all I don't think Mc says that he didn't tell anyone else, he just says that Chad and Troy evidently want it to remain a secret:p

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Josy could be meeting Jade during the conversation with the Burkes, right?:rolleyes:

The MC told Sage that no one else knows about it because Chad and Troy want to keep it a secret. Even Sage doesn't confront Chad about what she knows.:p(y)

But if the MC told Josy and there are rumors about it at some point, there will be tension because three people definitely know, two of whom didn't say anything. That leaves only Josy.(y)
I mean, are you saying that Josy, the girl who didn't tell the MC about Maya because "people are too prejudiced about relationships between girls" and who got mad at Maya because Maya told Sage about the two of them, could at some point not empathize with anything and air the secret of a gay couple?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean, are you saying that Josy, the girl who didn't tell the MC about Maya because "people are too prejudiced about relationships between girls" and who got mad at Maya because Maya told Sage about the two of them, could at some point not empathize with anything and air the secret of a gay couple?
and she would do it while Maya's fate is at stake....

just to make small talk...

with Mc and Sage present...

Reactions: sorco2003

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you clearly have no clue that Carpet munchers and pipe fidlers are everlasting enemies? Lesbians will hang with the girly boys and gays will hang with the hot girls but they will never hang with each other.. except to hang each other! your gayculture is out of date dude!

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Eh, I don't think the dual protagonists add much to Our Red String. It mostly just dilutes the focus. I'd much rather stick to our single MC in BaDIK, especially if the game is half over. I would like to find a non-corruption game with a female MC, but that's a separate matter.
You couldn't have picked a worse example for a game with multiple protagonists , it all depends on whether the writer can piece together a cohesive narrative with the cast

Eva Kiss to her credit managed to make Ian and Lena ( MCs ) likeable and distinct but the rest of the cast especially the dudes are insufferable

If DPC feels bold enough I think he could pull off a multi protagonists game in the future and since he likes putting in psycho stalkers in his games maybe he could delve into even more darker stories , like actual dark themes and not just on the surface level , I for one will welcome narratives like that

Reactions: Warscared

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Troy was kicked out of the Alphas for smashing Dawe's jaw. This begs the question, why and how did Troy do it?:p(y)

Is he perhaps a kickboxer and learned it from his father? Was he defending his possible sister Mel or Sarah? I mean, he's demolishing Dawe's jaw. It must have had something to do with Mel and Sarah, after all Alex trains behind Chad and Chad is currently staying with Alex too. In EP7, Chad, Alex and Mel were in the same room.:unsure:

View attachment 1586018
Well, answer may be simple.
Dawe likes to call others gay (he did it several times to MC) and Troy is gay.
If you use "gay" as insult towards gay-dude expect some punches.
Dawe may even not get why he got punched - that's why he thinks Troy is an asshole.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
who cheating in this game, mc with other girl or...?
Most people in the game are doing something wrong. If they are not cheating, they are lying, or stealing, but as far as people cheating on the mc, it isn't happening (people are cheating with the mc though).

There are some girls who the mc can fuck and who are probably fucking others, but it's no-strings-attached fucking, so no drama there.

Here's a list of all the naughty shit the characters are up to.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Josy certainly won't tell anyone just like that. But she apologized to the MC herself so she could get the MC to tell her. Josy also talked to Sage and said something about Maya's problems with her father. But that allowed Sage to get a lot more out of Maya.

You are forgetting the scene between Maya and the MC after Chad attacked the MC. That scene shows that Maya already knew Chad and was surprised that Chad attacked the MC. She also had a surprised look on her face that the MC spied on Chad for Sage. Maybe Josy and Maya know more about Chad and Troy than we have learned so far.

Josy tells the MC something about an association of gays and lesbians called "Beard"". She advises the MC to keep his hands off Chad and his secret. When the MC spies Chad, there is a tennis racket and sunscreen (maybe self-tanner) on the bench. What's lying next to Tybalt's bowler hat? Sunscreen (maybe self-tanner). Who didn't have his real tennis racket with him when he played doubles? Tybalt. Tybalt also knew at EP5's prep party that Josy and Maya were in a lesbian relationship. Josy also seems to know Tybalt. She told the MC in EP8 that the guy was harmless.

Theory:
Maybe Maya was Chad and Troy's alibi, Josy was Tybalt and Rich's alibi (or some other preparation). Thus, Maya and Josy also had an alibi, which helped Maya with Problem Patrick.

But now comes the MC. Josy and the MC fall in love with each other. Josy backs out of her deal. Tybalt and his preps no longer have an alibi. So Jill has to take Tybalt's place. But the MC also messes with Jill's head. Maya has also fallen in love with the MC and is also backing out of the deal. Now Chad and Troy are also in limbo. Josy and Maya both have feelings for the MC, so they might actually be serious about a relationship with the MC.

Pretty crazy theory.
What if the Afinity CHICK has a harem ending? But how? From what I wrote above, it could come down to a proposal from the Burkes. Who goes to the interview? Sage, Josy, Maya and the MC. But we have 4 gay guys who need an alibi, but only 3 girls. Oh, Zoey's on her way. So we have girls who all have or have had sex with the MC and also are or have been romantically involved with the MC in some way. The four girls become the alibis for the four gay guys. What the girls really need, they get from the MC.
Nothing you wrote explains why Josy would talk about Chad's secret.
But let's keep analyzing.
Maya as Chad and Troy's alibi? this is before or after Chad spent more than three years with a "beard" (Sage) Let's say it was before, that is Maya with 14-15 years old met Chad who was already in a couple with Troy and they planned everything? When she hadn't even kissed Josy yet? and if it was after, it would be when? when Chad left Sage? it doesn't fit anywhere. Who would Chad prefer as an alibi, the dean's daughter or the daughter of a religious stranger?
Maya knows a lot about the campus, she even gives the tour of the fraternities and sorority to the MC, it is not at all unreasonable that she knows who are the authorities of each of those houses.
Tybalt gay? we're talking about the guy who put a picture of Jill on a watermelon that had a hole in it? While the rest falls into the "hard to believe" category, Ty's is even more impossible.
Strange things can happen, but in this case, I don't see how this theory can fit with what we've seen in the game (and if it's fanfiction, well, I'll keep reading to see how it ends).

• Haha
Reactions: Darkdevil66

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
So much talk about the Fuk fuk scene has made me wondered another possibility. We know that Jade is close to their children, although just Tybalt pretty much tbf. What if for a MC dating Jill, Tybie has explained to Jade that the MC stole Jill from him and humiliated him. If Jade is an overprotective mother, I doubt she will treat the MC with much respect.
Honestly? Even if Jade was an overprotective mother and disrespected the MC, I doubt there'd be much she could actually do. She doesn't seem to have much authority in the school as far as I've seen, and Gender Studies is just easy credits, so I don't see a problem with her kicking the MC out of her class.

The real threat is definitely Stephen Burke. Dude has seemingly cleared some college girls of their tuition in return for sexual favours, and if that isn't an obvious abuse of power, I don't know what is. All we can hope for now is that Tyballs doesn't have as good a relationship with his father and that his pleas will be ignored.

Though, on the Sage route, I'd be more concerned about the future awkward family dinners I'd have with Sage's.

"Hey, Ty, remember when I mercilessly destroyed your teeth and got Jill to hate you for the rest of her life since you were such a snotty brat and probably still are? Haha, yeah, good times."

The next day,

BREAKING! Local playboy found stabbed repeatedly in the chest. Police have also reported bite marks on the victim's genitals, and what seems to be a set of dentures next to his bed.

Was disappointed that we didn't get some proper 1 on 1 time with Sage last episode. Hoping we get some in the next. :Kappa:
screenshot0226.png

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
So, it seems like pinkcake decided we're not allowed to use the cheats/wt mods, which are way better than the walkthough I paid for on Steam...
What happens then?

Well, since I can't play anymore (game closes at the end of chapter 5), I just unlocked everything by mods, watched the scenes, closed the game... and ignored the rest of the story...

I'm not entirely sure the dev is going to get the result he expects by blocking a mod that is pretty much needed considering the amount of content and choices in the game at this point.
I mean, not everyone is willing to replay the entire thing from scratch, just to get some additional scenes, let's be real here, as good as the game is, this is an AVN, not the next generation AAA game.

One thing's for sure, I'm done buying his games until he stops deciding how we should play.

What's the funny thing? Well, I stayed away from getting the leaked version, and waited for the steam release, so I could play season2 in one go, and truly enjoy what I thought was a really excellent game, so, thank you for fucking that up.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Though, on the Sage route, I'd be more concerned about the future awkward family dinners I'd have with Sage's.

"Hey, Ty, remember when I mercilessly destroyed your teeth and got Jill to hate you for the rest of her life since you were such a snotty brat and probably still are? Haha, yeah, good times."

The next day,

BREAKING! Local playboy found stabbed repeatedly in the chest. Police have also reported bite marks on the victim's genitals, and what seems to be a set of dentures next to his bed.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'm sorry to assume I feel the same way you do.:rolleyes:

She apologized to the MC herself so she could get the MC to tell her. Josy won't just tell someone, but someone could make her tell, just like she made the MC tell her. Josy talked to Sage and said something about Maya's problem. Josy only made hints, but in doing so she gave Sage the information that allowed Sage to elicit pretty much anything from Maya. Sage got Maya to tell more than she might have wanted to. Maya herself tells Josy that Sage knows everything now.:D

So why can't Josy be made to reveal the secret the MC entrusted to her?:rolleyes:

Should be understandable, right?:unsure::rolleyes:

The others are just theory, which could be possible, but doesn't have to be. It occurs to me that someone long ago used the theory of two pairs of red sneakers to write about a gay relationship of Chad and Troy, the same can happen with a tennis racket and sunscreen.:unsure:
I have the feeling that we understand different things about "making people say something".
Going over Josy and the MC's conversation, there is nothing said there that points to Josy making the MC say something, quite the contrary, out of nowhere the MC trusts Josy to tell him what he saw (in my personal route it's obvious, since they are in a relationship, if he doesn't trust Josy at this point, who would he trust?)
Also, who in Josy's life would be important enough to break the trust the MC has in her? (especially with everything they've been through since the beginning of the game).
On the other hand, if I remember correctly, Sage talks to Josy about Maya, and she only tells her that Maya has problems, the same thing that the MC tells Sage by message, neither of them goes into details... it's Maya who trusts Sage and tells everything...
There is nothing that points to Josy being able to tell someone random something like that. It would be breaking the character and turning it 180 degrees.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Here are a few screenshots for your understanding.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is the whole sequence that leads to the choice of whether or not to tell Josy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you will see, deciding whether or not to trust her does not depend on what she says, because the conversation goes elsewhere.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes