Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Josy won't talk about it on purpose.

On the other hand, there is a way that she does something stupid out of anger or fear.

Reactions: dalli_x

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Josy herself said it. The preliminary conversation has no meaning in this regard. Again. Josy herself says it.

What should Josy still do, so that a clear proof is accepted.:rolleyes::unsure:

Maybe Josy should jump naked on one leg and bark like a little dog?:rolleyes::p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The preliminary has everything to do with what you want to expose... she doesn't make him tell her anything, he decides to tell Josy before she says anything.
For proof, here is the sequence if you decide not to tell him anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, there is definitely not going to be an agreement, but I am glad to be able to read and write about the game after so much nightmare in this thread....
I'm looking forward to your next theory (although I prefer fanfiction).

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
You are right about everything.

But everything you wrote can be avoided by the MC.
I think so, yes .... however, can they all be avoided at the same time? Or is the storyline tangled in such a way that, by the time you go to ask for help, you MUST have pissed off at least one of them and rightfully be scared of the consequences?

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
He definitely pissed Tybalt off. Whether the MC shows up on the third date or not. Jill turns down Tybalt's marriage proposal and he will blame the MC whether the MC knows about it or not. :rolleyes:(y)

Stephen and the MC saw each other at the preps party. I don't know why Stephen didn't do anything about it. But the MC knows one thing for sure, that Stephen saw him and Tybalt blackmailed Jill about it. Maybe that's why the MC is so nervous, because he's afraid that the incident at the Preps mansion will come back to him as karma.:unsure:
True; although I don't know if Stephen is familiar enough with MC to recognise him in that spot in unfamiliar clothes, MC of course can't be sure of that. Good reason to be worried.

Maybe it's just from the not-directly-involved stuff that MC knows for sure:
Rumour of free tuition; Quinn told Maya there could be free tuition; Quinn is offering out prostitutes.
Mona ran out of a room with Burke saying "I can't do it;" Camilla, known to be one of the prostitutes, was involved in that and was worried about it. Mona's now left college.

For MC to infer that Burke is the guy offering scholarships in exchange for sex, is not a reach. And for MC to be worried that Maya will blurt out something that makes Burke decide she needs to be kicked out to save his own ass ... that all makes sense, and is all true no matter what decisions we've taken. MC doesn't yet KNOW that Burke is involved in the tuition/prostitution game, but he can put 2 and 2 together and maybe he's just panicking in case the answer really is four.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RukiRG and dalli_x

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
And now I'm pretty sure that Sage tell or show to Quinn how he called his "brother" : Tybbie ^^
Damn there is so many tiny detail who's having so much sense now

Last edited:

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
MC doesn't yet KNOW that Burke is involved in the tuition/prostitution game, but he can put 2 and 2 together and maybe he's just panicking in case the answer really is four.
Even we don't KNOW that. Only strongly implied. We don't have proof, we have several tips, hell we don't even know how the thing really works.

I think the fuck fuck fuck is a reasonable reaction tho. That family is too much, a Christmas dinner with them must be quite the experience.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
MC can put things together as far as Mona, the Restaurant, and Burke; it's entirely possible.

"How am I supposed to know your last name, even though we're dating?" -Also the MC.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
So anyone know how this s02/s03 save transfer will afeckt us since he mentions you transfer it with patreon/gog. Will we still be abel to play it, us from here/f95? Thank you and sorry for my bad english. Happy new year and merry christmas. Best wishes for all of you.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
MC can put things together as far as Mona, the Restaurant, and Burke; it's entirely possible.

"How am I supposed to know your last name, even though we're dating?" -Also the MC.

My 19-year-old son didn't know his best friend's last name for a long time.

Yes, he can be an idiot, but he might be a typical example, because his friends didn't know his last name for a while.

I firmly believe kids these days don't know full names because they never had to look anything up in a phone book.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Did someone know the name of the 1st song when the MC is at the Pink Rose replacing Tommy for cleaning.
It's the only song who's missing on the soundcloud's playlist for this episode.
I believe it's "You're Gonna Feel It" by HookSounds.

While the new phone will hide music info whenever the music is pre-selected, you can sometimes trick it by letting the music play, then loading a save to a free roam. If the music is considered "compatible" with that free roam, it will keep playing across the loading process. Then you can just open the phone and see the title of the music track.

You couldn't have picked a worse example for a game with multiple protagonists , it all depends on whether the writer can piece together a cohesive narrative with the cast

Eva Kiss to her credit managed to make Ian and Lena ( MCs ) likeable and distinct but the rest of the cast especially the dudes are insufferable

If DPC feels bold enough I think he could pull off a multi protagonists game in the future and since he likes putting in psycho stalkers in his games maybe he could delve into even more darker stories , like actual dark themes and not just on the surface level , I for one will welcome narratives like that
But what does the second protagonist *add* to the game? As ORS shows, having control of both characters makes a romance between them feel very bland. And if you are going to have separate romances with NPCs for each... why not just make two games?

I'm sure there are cases where having two separate POVs could be very important, but that strikes me as extremely rare. Most of the time I think splitting the game between multiple characters will come across as a gimmick that makes each story weaker.

That episode 7 scene at the party with the black dress was something else. :love:
It was okay. 3 out of 5. ;)

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Yes, he can be an idiot, but he might be a typical example, because his friends didn't know his last name for a while.

I firmly believe kids these days don't know full names because they never had to look anything up in a phone book.
I hope you're a Neil and not a Patrick in case... :p :ROFLMAO:

anyway, in Sage's case, the absurd thing is not that Mc doesn't know it (we take it for granted, in time we will find out that he did not even know his mother's surname or his own), but that they don't think it's necessary to inform him, neither the DIKs when they saw his video with Jade, nor Sage herself when she asks him to accompany her...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

Well, at least our MC reads his mother's diary...he doesn't know her last name , does he ?

Mar 19, 2020

Yeeep. I didn't know the last name of my college roommate (a guy I lived with for almost two years) until I accidentally saw his driving license. Also still don't know the last name of a girl I kinda dated and lived with for around a month last summer, and we spent fucking 24h together every day.

I also remember being absolutely dumbfounded at the age of like 20, when I found out that my two friends I hung out with separately are actually brother and sister. They had the same last name, but I never made the connection, and I knew these people since fucking high school lmao

The human brain can be really fucking dumb sometimes and assume everyone knows things that aren't actually known lol

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yeeep. I didn't know the last name of my college roommate (a guy I lived with for almost two years) until I accidentally saw his driving license. Also still don't know the last name of a girl I kinda dated and lived with for around a month last summer, and we spent fucking 24h together every day.

I also remember being absolutely dumbfounded at the age of like 20, when I found out that my two friends I hung out with separately are actually brother and sister. They had the same last name, but I never made the connection, and I knew these people since fucking high school lmao

The human brain can be really fucking dumb sometimes and assume everyone knows things that aren't actually known lol
Nice avatar

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes