Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
If Bianca is as important to the story as I suspect she’s gonna be I think she will be an option.

she’s the spitting image, and shares an identical necklace, with one of Lynettes friends in the flashback. Miranda.

Im willing to bet she’s her daughter and the MC’s link to his maternal family. No way a girl that prominent in the story won’t be on the cards.
I strongly agree, Bianca's significance in the story will be the connection to Lynette/MC 's family via Jill's route. It's the only explanation as to why we're only introduced to her being a close friends of Jill while on Jill's route but not otherwise.

Mar 19, 2020
I can believe that with people you barely know but not with friends.... you didn't know where they live? meet their parents? they never talked about family things? You never saw them together? Never went to their house? Maybe they weren't so close.

Today with Instagram and Facebook is even more difficult, you can't hide a Tybalt in real life for a second, the first thing any girl you meet does is... check your social networks to see who you are. In my country when people flirt they exchange the Instagram handle first and maybe later the phone number.
I mean it sounds stupid, but when you look at it it's nothing crazy, they were just different people with totally separate lives. The guy went to my class so we hung out at school and went out with other "school friends", mostly guys, and the girl went to the same school but was a year younger so we were never at school at the same time. I met her through other friends that had no connection to school at all, and just knew she was our fellow student, but never saw her in class or anything. We went clubbing a lot with that other friend group.

Outside of that they never really hung out together or mentioned each other, they just both had their own friend groups and had completely different interests. After I found out they were siblings, I got the feeling that they didn't dislike each other, just weren't close and didn't talk much at home, tho at that point he'd already moved out. Never visited their home while we were in school.

Not really a grand story or anything, just was a weird thing to connect when I first found out

Reactions: Warscared

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
Jade surname is not Burke. So she could be her sister (if incest was possible i don't know why you rule it out but it's not important for the theories here)
Incest is ruled out because it’s not allowed on Patreon or steam. DPC does not want to lose that income source.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I can believe that with people you barely know but not with friends.... you didn't know where they live? meet their parents? they never talked about family things? You never saw them together? Never went to their house? Maybe they weren't so close.

Today with Instagram and Facebook is even more difficult, you can't hide a Tybalt in real life for a second, the first thing any girl you meet does is... check your social networks to see who you are. In my country when people flirt they exchange the Instagram handle first and maybe later the phone number.
That's why I'm happy I did what I did when I was younger on AOL 3.0. Wasn't much to worry about then. All you had was a profile, and nothing else. You actually had to get to know the girl instead of checking their social networks. I remember many a late night and some high phone bills back then, and trying not be too loud with the dial-up modem at 1 AM if I wanted to talk. Those were the days.

I could never do what everyone else does these days with the apps and social networks. It was so much more fun back then.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I strongly agree, Bianca's significance in the story will be the connection to Lynette/MC 's family via Jill's route. It's the only explanation as to why we're only introduced to her being a close friends of Jill while on Jill's route but not otherwise.
The cynic in me thinks she’ll be strongarmed into all routes to lower the workload.

She has been introduced on the Jill route but I just know she will be an “all routes” thing. Zoey too. Bianca will be introduced again independent of Jill for those of us who are on the Bella route. DPC can’t make potentially two (or more) seasons where it’s 5 separate routes.

My gut tells me DPC will use these new characters to make a backbone for the story and the various LI will just have scenes slotted in. I can see Bianca/Zoey being the forced friendship of the coming seasons like Maya/Josy/Jill before them.

EthanP.

Dec 27, 2017
I'm not saying it's impossible for a future scene with Bianca, but I do kind of see it unlikely for the time being. For what it seems, Jill's friends are older, if not in their 30s, close by. One of them (Andy) even says that he's been investing or something alike for the past 10 years. And Matthew has a wedding ring. So if he is indeed Bianca's partner, that means they are already married. But who knows. It's not like couples are very faithful in the game :whistle:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm not saying it's impossible for a future scene with Bianca, but I do kind of see it unlikely for the time being. For what it seems, Jill's friends are older, if not in their 30s, close by. One of them (Andy) even says that he's been investing or something alike for the past 10 years. And Matthew has a wedding ring. So if he is indeed Bianca's partner, that means they are already married. But who knows. It's not like couples are very faithful in the game :whistle:
But would it be a choice, or will it be a forced event where it happens no matter what? That's what has me concerned if it does happen. If she's looking for a side fling, she'd be screwing over Jill just to get to her now boyfriend.

I don't know who has me more concerned right now going into S3; Zoey or Bianca

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
so I assume going more into DIK pts gets you with some ladies and more chick pts gets you into other paths?
Any suggestions on first play thru?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so I assume going more into DIK pts gets you with some ladies and more chick pts gets you into other paths?
points count for very little, only the "major choices" are determined, there are a couple per chapter, and those determine the "affinity" of the MC

for the main girls it tends to be better to stay on the CHICK at most neutral, for the secondary ones the opposite

Reactions: Rebeldad

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But would it be a choice, or will it be a forced event where it happens no matter what?
No need to worry ! ;) You control your own fate here... Just don't strand from the path... :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Play ALL routes to get the perspective what's going on really... ;)
Nope :p Do them ALL ! :LOL:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
No need to worry ! ;) You control your own fate here... Just don't strand from the path... :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Play ALL routes to get the perspective what's going on really... ;)

Nope :p Do them ALL ! :LOL:
Yeah, I haven't stranded yet, but DPC might not make every choice that black or white. I mean, how many times I turned down Sage and she's still chasing? :LOL:

Reactions: Harathorne

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, I haven't stranded yet, but DPC might not make every choice that black or white. I mean, how many times I turned down Sage and she's still chasing? :LOL:
Who cares how many times ?! :ROFLMAO: As long as you stay in your lane there is nothing to worry about ! :cool: IF you are a PLAYA you could say you slipped and " fucked up your path " but in reality you just made a choice... whether or not it's good for you or not remains to be seen... BUT ! if you haven't figured out ALL the LIs by now... now that's on you since you did not pay attention to the game :LOL: It's no biggie btw... be faithful to BELLA :love:... I mean JILL :love: don't get into questionable situations and whatever the game/DPC throws at you will ultimately miss ! ;)(y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes