Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
But would it be a choice, or will it be a forced event where it happens no matter what? That's what has me concerned if it does happen. If she's looking for a side fling, she'd be screwing over Jill just to get to her now boyfriend.

I don't know who has me more concerned right now going into S3; Zoey or Bianca
There's this theory that her man is cheating on her, which if true will probably lead to her gunning for some of MC once she finds out or gets dumped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
There's this theory that her man is cheating on her, which if true will probably lead to her gunning for some of MC once she finds out or gets dumped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
okay, but surely it would be a choice to turn her down I would think. I mean, to go after your friend's boyfriend is a shit thing to do.

Either way, I don't want my MC touching her or any one of Jill's friends. That's just wrong, on both sides.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Re-playing because I wanted to have a Josy/Maya run, and realized MC was funnier than he intended. When he gets back to Maya's dorm after the Initiation, Maya says she was sitting on her bed, "hiding and hoping you wouldn't see me".

His response to the secret lesbian is that she's bad at hiding and should have been in the closet instead. :ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
How long do you guys reckon this game will be? I think we're at the halfway point, but it wouldn't surprise me if we got 20 chapters
No one knows. We can assume. There was a hint in the game itself that there are still 8 chapters left, which means there will be only 16. But this number can be increased by mini-episodes. That's why I'm really looking forward to the new Questions and Answers that the developer announced this month. I will ask him
1) Are new mini episodes planned and if so, how many?
2) Has he changed his mind about the potential working with the team and will he hire additional assistants.
3) How many chapters he plans in the end.
For me, the answers to these questions will give an understanding of the future of the project and whether it is worth supporting and monitoring in the future at all.

Reactions: YoloCrayolo21

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
But would it be a choice, or will it be a forced event where it happens no matter what? That's what has me concerned if it does happen. If she's looking for a side fling, she'd be screwing over Jill just to get to her now boyfriend.

I don't know who has me more concerned right now going into S3; Zoey or Bianca
Maybe we can get to her without screwing over Jill....What If you doesn't need to be in Jill's route to be in a fling with Bianca , given Bianca's character is open for that. The only requirement is that you 'help Jill in her stage fright'. That would be fucking marvelous.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I need this in the game, I need this , I want this , I demand this. Make It happen DPC you know you want it :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

By : raizen86
It's hard for me to imagine this even in the long term. Now Josie and Jill are rivals. The game literally pushes their foreheads together, which I have already said several times (MC did not tell Josie or Jill about the breakup before the ending of update, Josie is jealous of Jill, but not jealous of Sage). Jill is an owner, which of course will be easy to cheat (which I will regularly do on her branch), but it will be difficult to bring her to the idea of a threesome.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Maybe we can get to her without screwing over Jill....What If you doesn't need to be in Jill's route to be in a fling with Bianca , given Bianca's character is open for that. The only requirement is that you 'help Jill in her stage fright'. That would be fucking marvelous.
Getting a solo Bianca route without having to deal with Jill's bullshit would be fucking marvelous. Since Lynette and Bianca's mom were friends/knew each other, Bianca could help MC learn more about Lynette and in turn they grow closer and closer and before you know it, MC is balls deep in her in her mansion. :Kappa:

Reactions: AchedCroissant

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
okay, but surely it would be a choice to turn her down I would think. I mean, to go after your friend's boyfriend is a shit thing to do.

Either way, I don't want my MC touching her or any one of Jill's friends. That's just wrong, on both sides.
Aren’t those scenes mutually exclusive?

I don’t think you be on the Jill route and see that kiss with Quinn. If so, and that scene is in fact what makes Bianca aware of her partner cheating, it could be that you can’t be with Jill and expose the cheating. It would at least make the routes distinct. Have an entire arc with Bianca with her boyfriend… unaware he’s cheating. Conversely on other routes it could be a catalyst to have Bianca distance herself from that friend group and a whole different side of her comes out.

It would also allow people on a non-Jill route access to her as a character without involving Jill. Just an idea… Bella route still wouldn’t make any sense. Why would she be ok with a guy who did to her friend literally what her boyfriend did to her.

I can’t see any way Bianca forgives the MC for banging Bella enough to cooperate with the whole mother thing.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
too marvelous to be true...
I really hope DPC doesn't make it so if you don't go on Jill's route, you never find out about the truth about Lynette and you figure out some half-truths that MC just accepts. And in the epilogue he goes like "I never found out about my mom's story, I wish I spent more time with Jill, maybe she would have helped me find out more". That would be pretty fucking stupid.

But you know MC is dumb enough to not realize that to find out everything about Lynette, he just has to be balls deep in Bianca and he'll be set for life - he already comes from money, Bianca is probably loaded and has a huge ass mansion, has a homie that always has his back and would kill anyone if they greeted MC the wrong way (Magnar), soon-to-be president of the best fraternity and all the chicks seem to dig him. :Kappa:

Reactions: AchedCroissant

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I really hope DPC doesn't make it so if you don't go on Jill's route, you never find out about the truth about Lynette and you figure out some half-truths that MC just accepts. And in the epilogue he goes like "I never found out about my mom's story, I wish I spent more time with Jill, maybe she would have helped me find out more". That would be pretty fucking stupid.

But you know MC is dumb enough to not realize that to find out everything about Lynette, he just has to be balls deep in Bianca and he'll be set for life - he already comes from money, Bianca is probably loaded and has a huge ass mansion, has a homie that always has his back and would kill anyone if they greeted MC the wrong way (Magnar), soon-to-be president of the best fraternity and all the chicks seem to dig him. :Kappa:
He's already doing that, lol. For example, if you don't fuck Jade and shoot it on video, you will never know who could have leaks video to Burke , that is, you will lose part of the plot. In addition, the Dik player knows a little more about the restaurant and Quinn's role in everything then Chick. Conversely, the Chick character knows a little more about his mother than DIK. In addition, in episode 8, only Dik character knows that Bianca's boyfriend is cheating on her (although this does not play any role, he does not know Jill's friends) and only Chick character learns about some kind of connection of Jill, her friends with him.

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The MC will learn more, maybe everything, about his mother even without Bianca. Lynette certainly had more than just 2 girlfriends and maybe other friends. Luis, for example, could also know more as a friend of Neil, Neil is forgetful, but that does not have to apply to Luis. Luis says to the MC that the older he gets, the less he looks like his father.:unsure:

We don't know who sent the MC the stuff from Lynette. But it was someone who knows that the MC is Lynette's son. That was in EP6 and the MC sees Bianca for the first time in EP8. From this we can conclude that there is more than one way the MC learns more or everything from his mother.:unsure:
What if Burke is actually the good guy in BaDIK and all he tries to do is help MC get what is rightfully his. :unsure: I mean, like, Stephen and Jade probably knew Lynette and knew the story, they also knew what a cunt Lynette's dad was and swore to Lynette that they will help MC in every way they can.

He's already doing that, lol. For example, if you don't fuck Jade and shoot it on video, you will never know who could have leaks video to Burke , that is, you will lose part of the plot. In addition, the Dik player knows a little more about the restaurant and Quinn's role in everything then Chick. Conversely, the Chick character knows a little more about his mother than DIK. In addition, in episode 8, only Dik character knows that Bianca's boyfriend is cheating on her (although this does not play any role, he does not know Jill's friends) and only Chick character learns about some kind of connection of Jill, her friends with him.
The inconsistency in the story is the biggest issue though, the Cathy cluck thing is still unresolved and hell it took a back seat to all the other retarded stuff going on in the story (Blackmail, Patrick and etc.) Same thing with the Jade video, if you show it, it somehow leaks to Burke and he has it. But we never find out who gave it to him.

Bianca's boyfriend cheating on her is his loss, our gain. Time for Bianca to be with whom she rightfully has to be. :devilish:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Aren’t those scenes mutually exclusive?

I don’t think you be on the Jill route and see that kiss with Quinn. If so, and that scene is in fact what makes Bianca aware of her partner cheating, it could be that you can’t be with Jill and expose the cheating. It would at least make the routes distinct. Have an entire arc with Bianca with her boyfriend… unaware he’s cheating. Conversely on other routes it could be a catalyst to have Bianca distance herself from that friend group and a whole different side of her comes out.

It would also allow people on a non-Jill route access to her as a character without involving Jill. Just an idea… Bella route still wouldn’t make any sense. Why would she be ok with a guy who did to her friend literally what her boyfriend did to her.

I can’t see any way Bianca forgives the MC for banging Bella enough to cooperate with the whole mother thing.
that was a very original choice on DPC's part.

he gave a hint (if confirmed) to those who won't care, while those who might care (I hope not just for some discount drama "he cheated on her, all men are pigs, I can't trust anyone, I'm going to have my hymen reinstalled in protest") will only find out afterwards

if non-Jill were to meet Bianca with the concert has been lost a great opportunity, it is not irremediable

Reactions: mindern

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What if Burke is actually the good guy in BaDIK and all he tries to do is help MC get what is rightfully his. :unsure: I mean, like, Stephen and Jade probably knew Lynette and knew the story, they also knew what a cunt Lynette's dad was and swore to Lynette that they will help MC in every way they can.
A really nice thought. :D(y)

I have a fanfiction where Stephen Burke is the executor of MC's estate. He invested the money for a long time so that it would multiply, and then when he took responsibility for the tuition, the money was invested in such a way that it was refinanced. The Burkes actually seem to be socially minded. They adopted Sage. Stephen and Jade, on the other hand, help certain students by using MC's self-funded inheritance. Perhaps Mona was simply tested by Stephen and kicked out. She was part of Quinn's restaurant. So not worthy of getting the tuition.:unsure:

But who knows. We will all have to wait for EP9.:rolleyes::coffee:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

exclusive content is the engine of replayability

and having Bianca without Jill would be a huge gift, we'd have a secondary girl without the burden of betrayal.

Does DPC look like a guy who gives all these gifts to you? :unsure: (the threesome with Sage and Quinn... :eek::eek::eek::eek:)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes