Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
clearly manwhore route with massive DIK but in the long run Chick seems to have a better payout but for the 1st playthrough where you want the biggest for your bucks and time DIK is the way up until chapter 6-8 then it limits how many of the li`Ss you can get with!
A manwhore, by definition, doesn't WANT to get with a love interest. He wants to screw around.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
A really nice thought. :D(y)

I have a fanfiction where Stephen Burke is the executor of MC's estate. He invested the money for a long time so that it would multiply, and then when he took responsibility for the tuition, the money was invested in such a way that it was refinanced. The Burkes actually seem to be socially minded. They adopted Sage. Stephen and Jade, on the other hand, help certain students by using MC's self-funded inheritance. Perhaps Mona was simply tested by Stephen and kicked out. She was part of Quinn's restaurant. So not worthy of getting the tuition.:unsure:

But who knows. We will all have to wait for EP9.:rolleyes::coffee:
After reading all these theories and when the update drops what If Burke was just being Burke and nothing more ? ...Hmm..this neutral theory sounds more plausible...

I can actually see your forehead wrinkles...shutting up.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

being_a_dik_comic_page0.png

Time for part four of the Patron milestone reward.

This order was the most liked submission out of all submissions in the request post, so I created something very special for you. A short comic book that you can look forward to. Here is the first part of it and one of the renders used to create it.

cr_9_western_1_4k.png

Enjoy

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
A really nice thought. :D(y)

I have a fanfiction where Stephen Burke is the executor of MC's estate. He invested the money for a long time so that it would multiply, and then when he took responsibility for the tuition, the money was invested in such a way that it was refinanced. The Burkes actually seem to be socially minded. They adopted Sage. Stephen and Jade, on the other hand, help certain students by using MC's self-funded inheritance. Perhaps Mona was simply tested by Stephen and kicked out. She was part of Quinn's restaurant. So not worthy of getting the tuition.:unsure:

But who knows. We will all have to wait for EP9.:rolleyes::coffee:
what if burkes just say "anything for you sage, we're so proud of you for growing into such an amazing person willing to help others" and they just pay maya's 4 years of tuition out of their own pocket without ever asking for something in return
and mc is all like huh, I had no idea why I was so worried
and, ofc, there's a scene with derek later on where the mc speaks with him about the situation in detail and derek comments on the fuckfuckfucks "see, told you you're an overreacting snowflake. and even when you're not using that potty mouth of yours, you're still thinking that way"
dik.png

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
exclusive content is the engine of replayability

and having Bianca without Jill would be a huge gift, we'd have a secondary girl without the burden of betrayal.

Does DPC look like a guy who gives all these gifts to you? :unsure: (the threesome with Sage and Quinn... :eek::eek::eek::eek:)
To be fair, when I started playing I even expected him to make it like to get the Bella solo route you had to show interest in Jill first so you can unlock Bella's route. :HideThePain:

I support the motion with all violence :devilish:
Is it going to be too much to ask for Bianca's brunette friend as well? :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be fair, when I started playing I even expected him to make it like to get the Bella solo route you had to show interest in Jill first so you can unlock Bella's route. :HideThePain:
in the first chapters there was a certain freedom, yet many scenes were still precluded

now we even had to officially choose our favourite LI :confused:

Bianca we'll see again for sure, but I don't think she'll have the same space in every run

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
in the first chapters there was a certain freedom, yet many scenes were still precluded

now we even had to officially choose our favourite LI :confused:

Bianca we'll see again for sure, but I don't think she'll have the same space in every run
I think DPC realized that if he leaves the chosing our LI for later, he's really going to be in trouble with all the branching that's going on (I mean he already has trouble with it and there are some screw ups here and there). It's safe to say that he got way too ambitious with the project and since he doesn't want to hire any help, he's running into these problems. I mean there are so many great characters that deserve routes of their own, but I'm not sure if we will get them all.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think DPC realized that if he leaves the chosing our LI for later, he's really going to be in trouble with all the branching that's going on (I mean he already has trouble with it and there are some screw ups here and there). It's safe to say that he got way too ambitious with the project and since he doesn't want to hire any help, he's running into these problems. I mean there are so many great characters that deserve routes of their own, but I'm not sure if we will get them all.
I still have doubts even about the endings of Lis... just think about it (trouple and Bella above all)

for Nichole (that you call Nicole because you are intimidated by her) and Jade I would say that there is not even room to dream anything important

but in the end it's ok, better that in the story there are interesting characters even if unreachable

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I still have doubts even about the endings of Lis... just think about it (trouple and Bella above all)

for Nichole (that you call Nicole because you are intimidated by her) and Jade I would say that there is not even room to dream anything important

but in the end it's ok, better that in the story there are interesting characters even if unreachable
Not giving characters like Bella, Quinn or Maya and Jose :Kappa:an ending after having people invest so much time and affection to the characters is asking for trouble. Especially if he gives let's say Jill like 5 endings and the others get only like one and I swear he's going to get crucified around here, like it will be worse than the AL's ending was.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not giving characters like Bella, Quinn or Maya and Jose :Kappa:an ending after having people invest so much time and affection to the characters is asking for trouble. Especially if he gives let's say Jill like 5 endings and the others get only like one and I swear he's going to get crucified around here, like it will be worse than the AL's ending was.
an ending can also be a bitter ending unfortunately, and it doesn't have to be a bad ending
for example Sage's ending could be like this, a great love, and a great goodbye at the end of college (if the story gets there)

The trouple and Bella, for different reasons, are the 2 stories for which I find it hardest to imagine a happy ending.

about Bella there are too many mysteries and too many obstacles to a serene relationship, and the fact that everything is constantly postponed doesn't help me to remain serene (MC has been seeing Bella for 2-3 months and she still doesn't know what happened to her husband... the important thing was to tell Jill... but he didn't even do that... also postponed)

instead about the trouple i don't know... in the end even for the 3 guys it's more of an experiment than a real relationship. an experiment that we know will have to fail in some runs, sometimes leaving out mc but other times leaving out a girl. wouldn't it be the climax of the drama for those who are in the trouple to have to choose one of the two girls at some point (directly or indirectly)? just that drama full of guilt that DPC likes

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
an ending can also be a bitter ending unfortunately, and it doesn't have to be a bad ending
for example Sage's ending could be like this, a great love, and a great goodbye at the end of college (if the story gets there)

La Trouple and Bella, for different reasons, are the 2 stories for which I find it hardest to imagine a happy ending.

about Bella there are too many mysteries and too many obstacles to a serene relationship, and the fact that everything is constantly postponed doesn't help me to remain serene (MC has been seeing Bella for 2-3 months and she still doesn't know what happened to her husband... the important thing was to tell Jill... but he didn't even do that... also postponed)

instead about the trouple i don't know... in the end even for the 3 guys it's more of an experiment than a real relationship. an experiment that we know will have to fail in some runs, sometimes leaving out mc but other times leaving out a girl. wouldn't it be the climax of the drama for those who are in the trouple to have to choose one of the two girls at some point (directly or indirectly)? just that drama full of guilt that DPC likes
Bella's ending doesn't have to be like MC and Bella married and had a kid and lived in her house, for example. That ending wouldn't fit, honestly. I'll be glad if we get something like MC graduates and sometime later runs into Bella, she looks better... Healthier. MC remembers how he helped her overcome her issues and move on and have a normal life. Then Bella goes like, "would you fancy a cup of coffee?" and we get a black screen and the ending is up to our interpretation.

The throuple ending is the most difficult of them all, there are way too many issues to be worked around and figuring out an ending that is different than a fuckfest is going to be a trick.

Reactions: DavDR

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

La Trouple and Bella, for different reasons, are the 2 stories for which I find it hardest to imagine a happy ending.

It's too early to talk about the final. I am skeptical about the future of the project. Yes, I always try to be optimistic about the development period and its features, but the reality is that the game is getting bigger, a lot of characters are being introduced into the game, animations are becoming more complex and detailed, full-fledged LI arches have appeared. Therefore, I am looking forward to new Q&A, where I will solve everything for myself. If he doesn't really change his business processes and considering all this + the appearance in the new stores, I'm not even sure that the game will be completed. at all.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bella's ending doesn't have to be like MC and Bella married and had a kid and lived in her house, for example. That ending wouldn't fit, honestly. I'll be glad if we get something like MC graduates and sometime later runs into Bella, she looks better... Healthier. MC remembers how he helped her overcome her issues and move on and have a normal life. Then Bella goes like, "would you fancy a cup of coffee?" and we get a black screen and the ending is up to our interpretation.

The throuple ending is the most difficult of them all, there are way too many issues to be worked around and figuring out an ending that is different than a fuckfest is going to be a trick.
it fits, that's what I was referring to when I talked about a bitter ending

a beautiful but melancholic love story, a story that cannot be happily ever after.

It's too early to talk about the final. I am skeptical about the future of the project. Yes, I always try to be optimistic about the development period and its features, but the reality is that the game is getting bigger, a lot of characters are being introduced into the game, animations are becoming more complex and detailed, full-fledged LI arches have appeared. Therefore, I am looking forward to new Q&A, where I will solve everything for myself. If he doesn't really change his business processes and considering all this + the appearance in the new stores, I'm not even sure that the game will be completed. at all.
DPC has already decided the endings, that's for sure, then along the way he may have added or removed something, but at least for the LIs I think it's all decided in his head.

the time horizon is still very long, there are at least 4 years of waiting, but until DPC makes money with the shovel I don't think he will give up, it's easier that we give up, or the forum...

Reactions: DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes