AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That sounds like a beginning, not an ending.

I want to see MC take all of Quinn's girls from her, along with the Pink Rose strippers, and then THAT would be an ending.
I'm only interested in Riona and Camila and I think Riona will be the one to do it sooner rather than later and if Riona starts falling in love with the MC, it wouldn't make sense for her to continue prostituting herself.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm only interested in Riona and Camila and I think Riona will be the one to do it sooner rather than later and if Riona starts falling in love with the MC, it wouldn't make sense for her to continue prostituting herself.
You don't think that our Latina Goddess is capable of falling in love with the MC? Keep talking shit about Camila and I'll break you like a french croissant. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:Kappa:

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I like mystery so I'm not down with most people being upset about an interlude with Zoey, it bring trouble & drama and that what we want from that point I think.

You don't think that our Latina Goddess is capable of falling in love with the MC? Keep talking shit about Camila and I'll break you like a french croissant. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:Kappa:
I 'm from France and I can tell you than a "proper" Croissant will not break they're not crunchy ^^'

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I like mystery so I'm not down with most people being upset about an interlude with Zoey, it bring trouble & drama and that what we want from that point I think.

I 'm from France and I can tell you than a "proper" Croissant will not break they're not crunchy ^^'
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think that sardines will be thrown into the sea. :Kappa:

Reactions: Gallion

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
MMM I didnt see reward part 2,3 and 4. Can anyone please post those rewards? Thanks.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
MMM I didnt see reward part 2,3 and 4. Can anyone please post those rewards? Thanks.

View attachment 1580910

View attachment 1580911

In the second part, we continue with one of the renders from the Sally & Quinn order.

Enjoy!

It was an amazing week, and right now, I'm drained. Releasing the game on Steam and GOG was such a relief in many ways, and I could feel how my stress levels have reduced since yesterday.

The launch went smoothly, thanks to rigorous testing by my team of testers, and the launch also exceeded my expectations for it.

It makes me both overjoyed and intimidated seeing what level we're at after these 3.5-ish years of development of Being a DIK.

The best feeling about today is that I can put 100% focus on game development again very soon.

The last two months have been filled with testing, bug fixing, behind-the-scenes work in preparation for the Steam/GOG release, and customer support.

It's been necessary work, but I'm happy knowing I can get back to what I truly love doing very soon - creating.

I have been sneaking away to work on the interlude a lot throughout all of this. It's been my guilty pleasure, and it's coming along very nicely.

I don't dare estimate how far I am with the development, but I have a very good feeling about the progress. I'll know more soon when I work full-time on it.

Season 3 release information
When Season 3 drops on Patreon, with the interlude being the first mini-episode, I want to clarify what you can expect when it comes to the release.

You will be able to get the base Season 3 version (The Interlude) from these tiers:

• Huge DIK tier ($25) at release
  • DIK tier ($10), three days after release
  • And even the Mini DIK tier ($5), two weeks after release
This means that you don't have to pledge the DIK tier to get the Interlude. And you can use this version and patch it throughout Season 3 in the Mini DIK tier if you wish.

The usual release schedule will resume starting with episode 9, which follows the interlude. When episode 9 is released, the base game is placed in the DIK tier as usual, and only the patches will be available in the Mini DIK tier.

Transferring save files to Season 3
You can use any save transfer files from either Patreon/GOG/Steam Season 2 versions to start playing Season 3 on Patreon when it is released.

To show you how it looks like when you transfer a save to Season 3, this is an example of the Patreon/GOG import screen (they share the slots).

And if you click the text button up top that says "Click to change source," you can conveniently swap to importing the Steam save files. Like this:

Click any of your save files to load and continue your adventure.

The actual saving and loading within Season 3 are handled like usual; only the save transfer between Season 2 and Season 3 looks like this.

The saves you make while playing the Patreon version won't work with Steam or GOG versions when those versions are released in the future.

I hope all of this gets clear in time; it often helps to have the game and click the buttons for yourself to understand it better. I'll do my best to help sort out any confusion along the way.

Patron milestone reward
I'll end this status update with a huge thank you to everyone supporting me here and/or on Steam/GOG.

And here is the next reward in the patron milestone series; the first wallpaper of Maya and Josy, as ordered.

View attachment 1584511

UWD
View attachment 1584512

We're up to part 3 now out of...many parts.

Have a great weekend, DIKs and HOTs

Love

Dr PinkCake

View attachment 1587957

Time for part four of the Patron milestone reward.

This order was the most liked submission out of all submissions in the request post, so I created something very special for you. A short comic book that you can look forward to. Here is the first part of it and one of the renders used to create it.

View attachment 1587963

Enjoy

Wuzzie241

Nov 7, 2021
I have searched and searched, and only found the same question and issue, without a solution.
I'm stuck in my room about to meet Isabella. I am told to call Jade, but i do not have her number.

I have done all variables for her.
Do i have to restart a previous save? It's getting slightly frustrating, because it's an awesome game otherwise.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
My MC in his way to others path just friendzoned Maya and Josy right now (fucking painfull). Now more than never i need Nicole, Lilly, Rio and Cammy to heal my poor wounded heart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm going to simply close the variable of Maya and Josy and open the one for "others" because it will be faster and I already have them on that path

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes