Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Jill must have eaten one of those cakes from Alice in Wonderland, 'cause she's shrunk to the size of Josy and her tits look no bigger than Maya's. :oops: What happened to our amazon!?
MC's magical dick shrunk her in size. If she has anymore of that magical dick and she'll practically disappear. :Kappa:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Now we need the Lynette and friends, Bianca and friends and Jill's mom harem fuckfest Patreon milestone reward, you could call it "Keeping it in the family"

Anyone?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lostanddamned

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Lynette would have to be a "landlady" in this sitation due to Patreon reasons. :Kappa:

But you know, I wouldn't mind getting just Bianca and her brunette friend. Or Bella and Jill's mom renders. :Kappa:
Or DPC could create an scenario where the MC goes back in time before Lynette gets pregnant, therefore the MC is not yet on her stomach and she's not his mom yet.

Fucking solved.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Or DPC could create an scenario where the MC goes back in time before Lynette gets pregnant, therefore the MC is not yet on her stomach and she's not his mom yet.

Fucking solved.
That feeling when you nut inside Lynette before that retard Neil does. :devilish: :Kappa:

But MC should also go for Jill's mom, Bianca's mom and their brunette friend's mom while he's at it though. :Kappa:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TuffyTenToes

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I saw this game on steam and there they are talking about part 2 of the game? Is there actually a part 2 of the game??

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes