biredai

Apr 26, 2020
I forgot how to load the previous save games in the new download.. can anyone help me with it.. thank you in advance

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
To all the dudes getting worked up about Zoey being thrust into the story, just consider all the characters to date, with the exception of The Madame, each of them has their own charm and their own followers.
  • The Cult or KRJ exists
  • In one episode Lily went from small fry to a powerhouse
  • After just a few interactions people went from zero interest in Elena to enjoying her role in the HOTs
  • We all can't wait to hate fuck Becky
  • People have been longing for Nora to become a teacher at B&R
  • Many people resent that the mc is the only dude not to ride the Arieth train
  • Lots of people were bummed that Mona left
  • Heaps of people were hoping that we haven't seen the last of Cathy
  • Nicole stole the hearts of many just through her sexting
  • Sally has put us in an awkward position, Magnar doesn't deserve it, but she needs to suck the mc's cock
And that's not even mentioning Riona, Ashley, Cammy, Mel, Sarah (I mean people like her and she's only interested in the mc's wallet), Heather, Jade, Quinn, and the nurse at the old folk's home.

Not everyone likes every character. There are some sick people out there that find Sandy repulsive (they probably should seek help, but who am I to judge).

Why are you guys so unhappy to meet this new character? Guess who's created her. The same dude that created all these other diverse and interesting girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 26, 2019
To all the dudes getting worked up about Zoey being thrust into the story, just consider all the characters to date, with the exception of The Madame, each of them has their own charm and their own followers.
  • The Cult or KRJ exists
  • After just a few interactions people went from zero interest in Elena to enjoying her role in the HOTs
  • Sally has put us in an awkward position, Magnar doesn't deserve it, but she needs to suck the mc's cock
And that's not even mentioning Riona, Ashley, Cammy, Mel, Sarah (I mean people like her and she's only interested in the mc's wallet), Heather, Jade, Quinn, and the nurse at the old folk's home.

Not everyone likes every character. There are some sick people out there that find Sandy repulsive (they probably should seek help, but who am I to judge).

Why are you guys so unhappy to meet this new character? Guess who's created her. The same dude that created all these other diverse and interesting girls.

She looks like 20 and elderly at the Same time(from the side pose if the renders you posted)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
  • The Cult or KRJ exists

I don't see you mentioning our best homie Magnar. :mad: :mad: :mad: You know, the second biggest guy on the campus (after Caleb) and the guy that will get all the girls at the end of this game. (due to being a self-insert of DPC, that prick!) :Kappa:

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't see you mentioning our best homie Magnar. :mad: :mad: :mad: You know, the second biggest guy on the campus (after Caleb) and the guy that will get all the girls at the end of this game. (due to being a self-insert of DPC, that prick!) :Kappa:
I actually feel there hasn't been enough Magnar in the game. He came in strong in the early days, with his little empire in the library, but he's been mostly neglected, especially if you do away with the mini games.

Hopefully the trouble in paradise between Magnar and Sally (assuming there is anything and the mc wasn't barking up the wrong tree), will give those two a bit more limelight.

I'd definitely like to see more interaction with the nerds and the MC. Another game of DnG would go down nicely. :giggle:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I actually feel there hasn't been enough Magnar in the game. He came in strong in the early days, with his little empire in the library, but he's been mostly neglected, especially if you do away with the mini games.

Hopefully the trouble in paradise between Magnar and Sally (assuming there is anything and the mc wasn't barking up the wrong tree), will give those two a bit more limelight.

I'd definitely like to see more interaction with the nerds and the MC. Another game of DnG would go down nicely. :giggle:
Another game of DnG would probably be like:

Magnar: MC, let me show you how it's done, young squire.

MC: Alright. Let's do it.

Magnar: *proceeds to solo the entire game, gets the Bella, Jill, Sage, Maya and Josy ending without breaking a sweat* :Kappa:

But you know what, about Zoey. The last renders of her were amazing and that animation was like :love: I can't wait for the opportunity to tap that ass that inevitably will happen. :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba
Oct 18, 2021
Because this is f95, and people will always find something to complain about, be it rather tiresome nitpicking of tiny details, or reintroduction of a new-not-so-new character, that's just how it is ;)
Though I have to say, our dearest friend Arigon has been awfully quiet in this thread, he probably found some better greener pastures, and I think it's probably for the best :LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Heycock

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Wow, the MODs are acting fast I feel bad for them because they are dealing with that immature :ROFLMAO::cry:
The funniest thing about our angry friend is for all his rantings about clichés, he's the biggest cliché of all. :rolleyes:
Because this is f95, and people will always find something to complain about, be it rather tiresome nitpicking of tiny details, or reintroduction of a new-not-so-new character, that's just how it is ;)
Though I have to say, our dearest friend Arigon has been awfully quiet in this thread, he probably found some better greener pastures, and I think it's probably for the best :LUL:
The source of Arigon's ire was actually the former commander-in-chief, not DPC. :p
I know of a way to at least get Kellermann to like her:

View attachment 1591577
OMG it actually suits her. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes