drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
this zoey chapter sounds horrendous, is this a flashback chapter or what?

if it's a flashback chapter i'll skip it, mc'll basically be a dork for 80% of it & then fuck zoey(shitty prize) at the end. I assume choices will be meaningless & that the plot doesn't affect anyone who is part of the BaD cast.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I see a lot of criticism with Zoey because she is irrelevant. Man, we are talking about a game that with only 2 or 3 decent scenes made Riona hyperpopular and when the people is thirsty for every little time with Quinn, and blaming because she is not a FMC.

Zoey is gonna have a full chapter for her. I don't like her now, yes, but I can't say that she is irrelevant because first of all, she is the ex of the MC and the only friend he has before the game, she is at least most important for the MC that every other girl in the game, and only less important than Neil for him, and second, we don't know a shit, we only saw a short sex scene and a picture of her with tattoos and... thats all. Just wait to the chapter before judging it, if DPC is doing it is for something.
for the time being she is in the story, or at least she is as much a part of Mc's past as the bullies he had to deal with.

then there's no female character who doesn't have her fans, so Zoey will have them too (but after the interlude, before it's just affective bulimia)

to say that she's more important than any other character is an exaggeration like saying she's irrelevant, it would be like saying the first girl (not even the first love) is more important than the following ones anyway

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
to say that she's more important than any other character is an exaggeration like saying she's irrelevant, it would be like saying the first girl (not even the first love) is more important than the following ones anyway
True, but also consider this; although in any given playthrough any given LI can be more important than Zoey, the reverse is also true. You can render any of the girls irrelevant by focusing on one or more others. Zoey's the ONLY girl for whom that is not true. She's already a part of your story, no matter what choices you made.

i woudn't say that makes her "most important," but I can see where he's coming from.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
Is there a list with all english class words, or a program for generate english words with the selected leters?
My english just sucks, I just cant remember enough words for pass the tests.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
True, but also consider this; although in any given playthrough any given LI can be more important than Zoey, the reverse is also true. You can render any of the girls irrelevant by focusing on one or more others. Zoey's the ONLY girl for whom that is not true. She's already a part of your story, no matter what choices you made.

i woudn't say that makes her "most important," but I can see where he's coming from.
there is however a certain difference between past and present, then I'm not talking about MC (what's important for him is decided 40% by us and 60% by DPC, so it's not true that you can make a LI irrelevant, if it was like that, the thread would have half the pages), but in the story the past is only a premise to present the current story, so if she hadn't reappeared in the story, Zoey was worth less than Steve the shop bully, love or not love.

we'll see how important Zoey will be in MC life

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
That depends on who you ask.

Sixart: :geek: :rolleyes: :p :devilish:

Everyone else: The Official Walkthrough

:p
Thanks bro. I tried to search on the walkthroughs but unfortunately theres no words here (or I cant find it).

Btw, I find that cool site who find the words containing the selected letters.
Hope it help anybody else.

Last edited:

19you

Feb 17, 2020
Is it possible to download the game art? I have unlocked alot of the renders and want them for my wallpaper

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Can MC actually bang Arieth? I know she pops up on Swyper, but I haven't pursued her on that.
If you play your cards right, maybe your MC can only have the 'Others' option at the end of Ep. 8, where you only see Arieth on the slideshow? Let us know how it goes!

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
To reply to recent unanswered questions:
Hi everyone, I'm new player for this game and have a question. I decide to go with Jill, Isabella and Sage path. which affinity should i choose? should i be a dik or a chick? or neutral should be enough to unlock all scene with Jill, Isabella and Sage?
Neutral affinity is enough for most scenes with the three mentioned girls, excepted for:
  • the shower scene with Jill after the tennis match (Chick affinity required);
  • the threesome with Sage and Quinn (you must have helped Quinn beforehand, so must have had DIK affinity at that time).
This is a long shot, but does anyone know the variable that represents being in a relationship with Maya and Josy?
The variable is named "pathMayaJosy" in the game files.
Is there some kind in-game key or hack that allows for unlock of all renders so far? I know I missed some magazines, and the shuffle game is impossible.
Both the cheat mod and the gallery unlocker, available on the first page of the thread, offer this exact option.

Last edited:

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Can MC actually bang Arieth? I know she pops up on Swyper, but I haven't pursued her on that.
So far no. And unless she gets her crabs treated, it will remain a no. MC might be horny but he's not that desperate.

If you play interested on Swyper, the door is open because she's clearly interested.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
If he does that then we're only going to have one episode a year, meaning the the game won't be finished until 2030. It's going to be interesting to see how people react to that.
Unlikely. DPC will adhere to the standard of 2 updates per year as it is optimal. I don't think he would want to develop a game for more than 4 years. After all, the devolopment of last episode 8 is abnormality and can be explained by the fact that he urgently needed to complete the romantic lines of Bella and Jill before player can choose the main LI.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes