goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I assumed that the positive pregnancy test was about Zoey. Well at first I thought it was Maya given how her last Lewd scene went (dorm party classroom scene), but when I realized who showed up on Neil's door I assumed it was the ex-girlfriend who was pregnant (but timeline and her not looking pregnant might be off).

Not saying I like it, but it fits what I expect from DPC and forces relevance.
Bruh if Zoey is preggers I'll just put a ring on it, problem solved cut to credits :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
I assumed that the positive pregnancy test was about Zoey. Well at first I thought it was Maya given how her last Lewd scene went (dorm party classroom scene), but when I realized who showed up on Neil's door I assumed it was the ex-girlfriend who was pregnant (but timeline and her not looking pregnant might be off).

Not saying I like it, but it fits what I expect from DPC and forces relevance.
Pregnancy test always appears at the end. So it can't be MC knocking someone up. So whoever is pregnant, it isn't caused by MC either doing it himself or influencing events (e.g. Ashley getting with Derek).

Current front runners are apparently are Zoey, Sally and Heather.

DANIHONG06

Apr 2, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm new player for this game and have a question. I decide to go with Jill, Isabella and Sage path. which affinity should i choose? should i be a dik or a chick? or neutral should be enough to unlock all scene with Jill, Isabella and Sage?

Maevos

May 4, 2019
My bets? Wendy(by Derek) or Dany(Jamie's girlfriend).Both had false alarms regarding pregnancy. Could be one of the HOTs Burke banged? Ooooo the plot thickens...

Is noteworthy that people tested a save where the MC doesn't have sex with anyone, and that still appears, so is not a girl that he banged. At least not just him.
Jamie would have to be extremely stupid to put himself in that position again and it would make the choice you make in the dorm party completely irrelevant.

Derek is also a very smart fellow even though he acts like an airhead. He is there to party and he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that. But I may be wrong about this and Ashley may actually be pregnant. She was very emotional at the prep and hot parties.

Hell, Troy may actually be a transgender male and pregnant by Chad for all we know.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not a troll question.
I'm curious if I was the only one, who saw the pregnancy test and thought "Must be a Derek plot"
Anyone else think that?
in order of probability:
Heather with Tommy: it would definitely end the chances with Heather and bring their story to a turning point, possibly even redeeming Tommy for good

Wendy with Derek: the most dramatic, but would lead to a dead end, I don't think it would end with an abortion, so?

Lynette with Neil: the most innocuous, in the end the story comes at the crucial moment when Lynette gets into trouble with the poor workman

Jill's friend (not Bianca) with Bianca's boyfriend: it would be an interesting way to bring the betrayal story to the centre of the story, of course for more than half of the players they are 2 complete strangers....

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
In the very first status update, he said that the backstory about Zoey was supposed to be included in episode 9, but because of its size and the need to test the transfer of saves, he decided to create an Interlude. I consider the interlude simply as part of episode 9 for technical reasons highlighted as a separate episode. Perhaps in the future this will become the norm for him and he will divide whole episodes into sub-episodes, releasing them separately.
If he does that then we're only going to have one episode a year, meaning the the game won't be finished until 2030. It's going to be interesting to see how people react to that.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
in order of probability:
Heather with Tommy: it would definitely end the chances with Heather and bring their story to a turning point, possibly even redeeming Tommy for good

Wendy with Derek: the most dramatic, but would lead to a dead end, I don't think it would end with an abortion, so?

Lynette with Neil: the most innocuous, in the end the story comes at the crucial moment when Lynette gets into trouble with the poor workman

Jill's friend (not Bianca) with Bianca's boyfriend: it would be an interesting way to bring the betrayal story to the centre of the story, of course for more than half of the players they are 2 complete strangers....

Pretty sure we all went through list of names it could have been.
That however wasn't my question.
I don't think you paid attention to the question.
As pointed out in the question , I was only curious if I was the only one who thought "It was a Derek plot"

It was my first thought as soon as I saw it.
I was trying to find out if I was the only one who had that thought it when first seeing the image.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I take your point, but IMHO, trying to accelerate that process by force-feeding us Zoey's history in a massive, overproduced flashback is likely to backfire. We can get to know Zoey the same way we got to know everyone else: through observation, dialog and interaction with the rest of the cast.

If that means it takes longer until Zoey is ready to be a pivotal character... well, that's precisely my point. As endless fanfic authors have ably demonstrated over the years, asserting that a new character is every bit as pivotal as the established cast is a perilous undertaking. Whatever her backstory with the MC might say, Zoey is an interloper to *us*. She needs to start small.

I agree we seem to be stuck with the all-Zoey-all-the-time Interlude, but that doesn't make it a good idea. Not from what little I've seen, anyway. I'd rather raise my objections now - even if we all know those objections will fall on deaf ears.
We might be surprised and the interlude isn’t an attempt to give us 100% of her backstory and catch her up to the rest of the LI from a standing start.

She already has some level of backstory via the main game. People have said this was supposed to be part of Ep9 which I doubt would have had a huge chunk of exposition based around one girl.

We might just get a little side story. Just… why she came home? She will probably be the narrator of her interlude like the MC is of the main game. She could establish why she left and who she left behind easily enough.

With what MC has said in the main game it wouldn’t be hard to establish her feelings on him with similar exposition. From there we get something about her time across the country and maybe some dramatic reason she came home. That’s enough right? We dont need to know her star sign, favourite yoghurt and her feelings on Israel… her feelings on the MC and why she came back seems enough. Rest of the interlude can be whatever DPC wants.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I would not write so simply that the MC is not involved in this pregnancy test. One should not forget the blackouts of the MC. :rolleyes:

As players, we don't know what happens to the MC when we only see a black image of the game.:eek:
Dereks pregnant!

Him and Maya are identical twins but he’s trans and after the party in Ep8 you wake up in bed with him.

boom, mystery solved. Pack it up boys.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would not write so simply that the MC is not involved in this pregnancy test. One should not forget the blackouts of the MC. :rolleyes:

As players, we don't know what happens to the MC when we only see a black image of the game.:eek:
that MC is the father simply doesn't make sense, it would lead the story to a dead end (and we're still halfway through the game?).

How should Mc release himself from such a big commitment? By making the mother abort? Impossible.

Reactions: aragh

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
in order of probability:

Heather with Tommy would be terrible. I'm not into pregger sex, but I'd give it a go if only to finish my HOT list that I vowed to complete way back in episode 1. I thought I was making the final push with Heather in ep. 8, but DPC sure cucked me. I really hope Heather isn't taking up the blueballing mantle of (ep. 1-7) Jill.

I always assumed the pregnancy test was Lynette with Neil. For some reason it just made sense to me when I first saw the positive. Especially since we just had to sit through an excruciatingly long Lynette flashback. My god, how many more of those must we endure? This journal is the never ending tale. Just fuck her already Neil so we can all get on with our lives (...well except Lynette :oops: , RIP ).

bayami1

Oct 27, 2021
This maybe very basic but how fo i call on Android version ?

When I select phone it does not give any option to call, the contact button is for changing names

Apr 18, 2021
So there's no harem ending to the game!!! The MC has to pick one and politely tell the rest to fuck off I'm in a relationship. Tell me it isn't so Batman! LOL I was a frat boy in college (Pi Kappa Alpha) and relationships and fraternities don't mix well from personal experience. It's like bringing a sandwich to a smorgasbord!
DPK isn't exactly known for his happy err harem endings :ROFLMAO:
fire.gif

• Angry
Reactions: Veruthe

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why should the game end in a dead end when the MC becomes a father?:rolleyes:

My own parents were studying when my mother was pregnant with my sister. :rolleyes:

Speculative Solution::unsure:
At the preps party, 2 gentlemen were talking about tax savings. One of the fraternity houses will be converted for a social project for students who become parents to get the important resources (students) for the country. Since this is a social project that needs to be funded, the 2 gentlemen from the Preps Party can commit financially to it and deduct the funds spent on it from their taxes.

Problem identified, thought through and solved.:coffee::D
so you expect MC to tie himself indefinitely to a girl he doesn't even know he's had sex with (according to your idea of the blackout)... and it would even make sense to you... ooooooook:oops:

it doesn't make sense, and it wouldn't make sense if it was the LI he just chose either, because it would completely turn the game upside down from here on out

theories not even its author believes....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heather with Tommy would be terrible. I'm not into pregger sex, but I'd give it a go if only to finish my HOT list that I vowed to complete way back in episode 1. I thought I was making the final push with Heather in ep. 8, but DPC sure cucked me. I really hope Heather isn't taking up the blueballing mantle of (ep. 1-7) Jill.

I always assumed the pregnancy test was Lynette with Neil. For some reason it just made sense to me when I first saw the positive. Especially since we just had to sit through an excruciatingly long Lynette flashback. My god, how many more of those must we endure? This journal is the never ending tale. Just fuck her already Neil so we can all get on with our lives (...well except Lynette :oops: , RIP ).
but it is strange that an image of a future flashback was inserted at that moment in the story where all the other elements are 'live'.

it would be the most logical and less dramatic solution, so DPC must have discarded it immediately :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
everyone is talking about zoey but i cant even fucking remember anyone called zoe

ok nvm, its the ex

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes