kyrlian

May 26, 2017
And I'm going to get blasted for saying this.... but fuck it... Imma just say it, although I don't like Quinn's make up very much, I do think she looks better with it, without it she kinda looks like a druggie to me
That's because she is high in several scenes.

Them dudes that keep saying that Quinn looks better without her makeup obviously haven't seen drug addicts IRL. For reference look up Layne Staley when he was clean circa 1990 and his last public pictures from around 1998 and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Hey, I didn't say she looks better. She is at her best with the alternative one (hots party, threesome), I just like to see how a girl looks without tons of makeup.

Your Layne Staley comparison makes no sense btw, you are comparing physical degradation (always terrible) with the effect of makeup that, like it or not, is a personal taste.

Reactions: Awry90 and QBaSS

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I know my post is going to get deleted, and that's fine, but why spend your day making BS accounts when you're just going to get deleted and reported?

I've reported the dude the last 4 or 5 times already now. Thank God I am subbed to DPC's Patreon, so I don't need the nonsense in this thread right now, but how low do you have to sink and what sort of insane, morbid, fucked up grudge person would spend time doing that sort of thing every day?

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That's because she is high in several scenes.

Hey, I didn't say she looks better. She is at her best with the alternative one (hots party, threesome), I just like to see how a girl looks without tons of makeup.

Your Layne Staley comparison makes no sense btw, you are comparing physical degradation (always terrible) with the effect of makeup that, like it or not, is a personal taste.
I was using Layne Staley to show people who keep saying that Quinn without makeup looks beautiful and not a drug addict, since obviously these people haven't seen drug addicts, what they look like or what they will look like if they keep going. Saying that Quinn isn't an addict is ridiculous, we've already had that needle scene where she shares a needle with Tommy (which is an extremely dangerous and retarded thing).

By the way, Layne Staley was probably in my top 3 favorite artists of all time and I'm sad at the way we lost him. Having seen how he physically deteriorated over the years was a horrible thing.

• Sad
Reactions: DarkKiller

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I was using Layne Staley to show people who keep saying that Quinn without making looks beautiful and not a drug addict, since obviously these people haven't seen drug addicts, what they look like or what they will look like if they keep going. Saying that Quinn isn't an addict is ridiculous, we've already had that needle scene where she shares a needle with Tommy (which is an extremely dangerous and retarded thing).

By the way, Layne Staley was probably in my top 3 favorite artists of all time and I'm sad at the way we lost him. Having seen how he physically deteriorated over the years was a horrible thing.
The song that immediately came to mind when I saw the needle scene for the first time was Junkhead, such a poignant chorus...

• Sad
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Any chance to find the ost as a downloadable content?
You already have the full game. Use UnRen to unpack the files and grab the mp3s.
And Speaking of Jill. Where is the god damn Blood? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:or May be my monitor is too dark and I don't see it:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1593679
View attachment 1593681
And , it is very Inconsistent with "Second half Jill " that considering what a big deal she made about her "first time". not only She is fine doing sex without Condom, She let you cum inside of her. it took Maya like 3 scene to allow MC this and she was also basicly a "virgin" :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1593683

I like Jill, but yeah, she is written inconsistent, or just was , hopefully , now things will be different. Good sign that She admitted to MC that she found funny Tybalt humiliation :ROFLMAO:, on the other hand, this "destiny" talk is a bit scary , may be she is indeed a distant relative ?:eek:
Well, as stated, she is very naive, and she probably wanted you to be fully sated. Couldn't have her first time tainted by her telling you 'no' again! (or whatever inane thought process the character might have)
Quite honestly, I never thought I would say this on the Internets..... Not everyone bleeds. I didn't my first time and I was afraid I would have. He wasn't the smallest guy either. Although, I was sore for days. No, I do not ride horses.

Why are some guys obsessed with virgins bleeding?
Largely ignorance, I think. Fostered by poor educational standards and mass media. In my too-many-years on this ball of dirt I've been with a few. Some bled, some did not. I didn't think to do a poll and ask how many of them rode horses before, but at least one of them did play football, so the rough & tumble life was nothing new. (yay for tomboys!)
"I throw Sally into the fire as sacrifice!"

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The song that immediately came to mind when I saw the needle scene for the first time was Junkhead, such a poignant chorus...
Mine was the final chorus from "Would?"

Anytime I watch the MTV Unplugged show and at the "Am I wrong?" part, when Layne looks right into the camera, it sends chills down my spine. It was basically like he was singing at his own funeral and that final chorus was creepingly prophetic.

"Am I wrong?
Have I run too far to get home?
Have I gone?
Left you here alone...

If I would, could you?"

Especially that last line, if Layne really asked for help, could have anyone helped him?

Same thing might be applied for Quinn though. She doesn't ask for help, even if people offer it to her out of good will and even though she realizes everything is spiraling out of her control. If we have the option to help her for real and not like a half-assed offer that she declines because you didn't pick the right choices, I would honestly.

Reactions: DarkKiller

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Mine was the final chorus from "Would?"

Anytime I watch the MTV Unplugged show and at the "Am I wrong?" part, when Layne looks right into the camera, it sends chills down my spine. It was basically like he was singing at his own funeral and that final chorus was creepingly prophetic.

"Am I wrong?
Have I run too far to get home?
Have I gone?
Left you here alone...

If I would, could you?"

Especially that last line, if Layne really asked for help, could have anyone helped him?

Same thing might be applied for Quinn though. She doesn't ask for help, even if people offer it to her out of good will and even though she realizes everything is spiraling out of her control. If we have the option to help her for real and not like a half-assed offer that she declines because you didn't pick the right choices, I would honestly.
I think that describes most Dirt album songs, that whole album felt like a nightmarish prediction of the future, even songs like Down in a Hole which was written by Cantrell about his love life now has a completely different meaning and feeling to most people due to what happened to Layne...
But yeah, of all the characters in BaDIK I think Quinn is the one who won't get an happy or bittersweet ending, I'm expecting all her endings to suck, and they will suck more or less, depending on MC's involvement. DPC's just baiting people to get into a relationship with her to then spread chaos.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
And I'm going to get blasted for saying this.... but fuck it... Imma just say it, although I don't like Quinn's make up very much, I do think she looks better with it, without it she kinda looks like a druggie to me :ROFLMAO:
You are not the only one :ROFLMAO:
Them dudes that keep saying that Quinn looks better without her makeup obviously haven't seen drug addicts IRL. For reference look up Layne Staley when he was clean circa 1990 and his last public pictures from around 1998 and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Agreed. I generally prefer the non-makeup looks of the girls, but Quinn is the exception. She looks tired and bleary-eyed without her war paint. Everyone always lovingly posts the shot of MC about to kiss a surprised, makeupless Quinn during the threesome, but that is one of my least favourite close ups of her. She looks like a strung out lemur.

:oops: HOLY SHIT, y'all are in SO much trouble now :devilish::devilish::devilish:
PrepareUranus_kappa.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes