OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Seeing as though I wasn't banned for the last one, I thought I would submit one more question for the upcoming Q&A. This one has been bugging me for a while:

1642100059725.png

It's weird to think that this is the only full animation of a female climax:

Maya is done.gif

The rest of them are basically the girl screaming something akin to "OH MY GOD" with an accompanying screen rumble.

He has done some really nice work recently with face animations (the Riona, Jill, and Bella sex scenes come to mind), and of course I thought that last shot of Zoey was just plain awesome, so I've been wondering why he walked away from the female money shot.

And although Riona is not my best girl, she's pretty high up on the list, so I think it would be potentially explosive if DPC's next female climax animation is when the MC makes Riona finally cum from sex. ;)

SaoKim

Mar 12, 2020
Help, I see everything blurry in the latest version. with version 6.1 everything was fine. but when I start now all the images are blurry. The animations, on the other hand, are sharp and run smoothly. help.png
have already changed resolution = no change. Have already changed the setting in the shift menu = crash.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
As much as I hate SJW, that dude was super annoying and over the top. That's happens when you have too much time on your hands and don't have a job.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
t's not like that. Jill's reaction to Tybalt's proposal contradicts her image. She is a kind, sweet and naive princess who is friendly to everyone. Don't forget that Jill has defended Tybalt several times in front of Bella and even pitied him on a tennis date. Such an outburst of aggression is more suitable for Sage than for Jill. I am sure that DPC did not want to anger the antiNTR lobby, which is why he came up with this cheap trick with an angry Jill.
It's not about an emotional outburst after all. Jill recognizes the real Tybalt. She finally perceives Tybalt as everyone else sees him during and after Date 3. That wasn't an emotional outburst, that was ice cold. You can see that when she recommends the fish to other guests afterwards. Her emotions are already back under control. That was an ice-cold Jill, who had no consideration for Tybalt.:cool:(y)

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
As much as I hate SJW, that dude was super annoying and over the top. That's happens when you have too much time on your hands and don't have a job.
I've ignored this because I think giving this situation attention only makes it worse, but I don't really think he was that bad a poster before he went all looney on the Maya thing...
I truly do hope he can get past whatever triggered him either in here or irl and he returns to being a usual poster in this thread.

Unlike some people I do think the more people in here discussing the better, even though I don't agree with everything, I enjoy reading most of y'alls comments (unless it's troubleshooting :ROFLMAO:), whenever a prolific poster of this thread gets the permanent ban hammer it saddens me a bit.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
I was using Layne Staley to show people who keep saying that Quinn without making looks beautiful and not a drug addict, since obviously these people haven't seen drug addicts, what they look like or what they will look like if they keep going. Saying that Quinn isn't an addict is ridiculous, we've already had that needle scene where she shares a needle with Tommy (which is an extremely dangerous and retarded thing).

By the way, Layne Staley was probably in my top 3 favorite artists of all time and I'm sad at the way we lost him. Having seen how he physically deteriorated over the years was a horrible thing.
Maybe some people haven't seen a famous artist die because of drugs because that is so, so uncommon :p

I liked Alice in Chains too, I even keep their CDs.

Being an addict and looking like an addict are different things, is not clear what drugs Quinn does and she sure does not look like an addict. She is high sometimes when she is naked without makeup in her room, maybe that's why the confusion. But the renders of the fly scene are beautiful.

Tommy is depicted that way, poor lad looks really bad in his last known scene.

That scene like many others from the first chapters is a little bit out of place and modulated with the events of later episodes: she smokes weed with Tommy, Riona and MC in ch.4, she doesnt like heavy drugs in ch.6 and is reluctant to sell them, she uses a hooka in ch.7 (with some fruit shit), so she is deescalating, the next step will be vaping and investing that money in crypto.

I think she risks DPC will make her too soft, she hasn't even tried to manipulate anyone in the last two chapters.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe some people haven't seen a famous artist die because of drugs because that is so, so uncommon :p

Being an addict and looking like an addict are different things, is not clear what drugs Quinn does and she sure does not look like an addict. She is high sometimes when she is naked without makeup in her room, maybe that's why the confusion. But the renders of the fly scene are beautiful.

That scene like many others from the first chapters is a little bit out of place and modulated with the events of later episodes: she smokes weed with Tommy, Riona and MC in ch.4, she doesnt like heavy drugs in ch.6 and is reluctant to sell them, she uses a hooka in ch.7 (with some fruit shit), so she is deescalating, the next step will be vaping and investing that money in crypto.

I think she risks DPC will make her too soft, she hasn't even tried to manipulate anyone in the last two chapters.
you have forgotten a scene that in my opinion is fundamental.

At the beginning of the second chapter you see Quinn injecting Tommy and himself with something. it's a short scene that was never filmed again. just because we were still at the beginning of the game it was a very strong scene, the image of the syringe immediately leads to bad thoughts, to terrible destinies.

But then it was swept away, swept under the carpet.

has DPC changed his mind and decided to minimize the problem? we'll see.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019

Quinn must be the healthiest druggie in the world if we judge from appearance
I also liked AiC best band of the grunge era imho

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Largely ignorance, I think. Fostered by poor educational standards and mass media. In my too-many-years on this ball of dirt I've been with a few. Some bled, some did not. I didn't think to do a poll and ask how many of them rode horses before, but at least one of them did play football, so the rough & tumble life was nothing new. (yay for tomboys!)
The thought never really crossed my mind that Jill would bleed. I don't know, I guess I was so preoccupied with the shock of us finally not getting blue balled. And with the way Jill abused herself during her prior bedroom scene, I assumed if the horse riding didn't do the trick, the deep fingerbanging certainly would. I never understood the appeal of cherry poppin to be honest. Sex when a lady is surfing the crimson wave is bizarre enough, but add physical discomfort of a first time?...no thanks.

Anyway, I'm just glad Jill got most of her potential cringe first time dialogue out of the way when she Han(d) Soloed. That made her legit first time with MC so much better than I thought it was going to be. I didn't fully grasp why DPC included the solo (I just thought it was to torture players), but now that I realise its importance, I'm very thankful we had it.

Man, that shot is so ripe (no pun intended) for a lemonfreak render.

:oops: HOLY SHIT, y'all are in SO much trouble now :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Then I might as well bring all the hate...

Here goes:
I actually like Maya, enjoy spending time with her, and didn't get upset and mope like MC in ep. 4 when I got cast away. I think my first playthrough reaction was a momentary dumbstruck..."HUH?? they don't want my MC? That's...different." Physically, Maya isn't to my taste but I don't dislike her even if I think the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is silly.

Reactions: ename144

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
you have forgotten a scene that in my opinion is fundamental.

At the beginning of the second chapter you see Quinn injecting Tommy and himself with something. it's a short scene that was never filmed again. just because we were still at the beginning of the game it was a very strong scene, the image of the syringe immediately leads to bad thoughts, to terrible destinies.

But then it was swept away, swept under the carpet.

has DPC changed his mind and decided to minimize the problem? we'll see.
That's the scene he talked about and I was responding to. Out of place and minimized/contradicted later, DPC just forgot or made a 180 with some early stuff.

Btw looks like a crazy dentist syringe, DPC was still learning at the time. Some early props look terrible like the famous blue van with Lily the Stripper Cop inside.

Today someone posted Maya's books, I don't think nothing is relevant from that stock Daz3d assets.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's the scene he talked about and I was responding to. Out of place and minimized/contradicted later, DPC just forgot or made a 180 with some early stuff.

Btw looks like a crazy dentist syringe, DPC was still learning at the time. Some early props look terrible like the famous blue van with Lily the Stripper Cop inside.

Today someone posted Maya's books, I don't think nothing is relevant from that stock Daz3d assets.
oh sorry, I missed that passage

With that out of the way, the picture is the 'quiet' one of kids having fun.

Reactions: kyrlian
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes