Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Did Amelia have an acting career? The glasses are different, but they look alike.
I don't think so, but I'm still waiting for MC to take a shot at Amelia. I won't belittle the goblinoid racoon fan club their tastes, we all have our kinks - but you let my MC at Amelia and Jill is going to have another sister/brother to fill their life with love.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
How do you know? Did you play the friend only path with Sage? WTF is wrong with you!? :cautious: :ROFLMAO:
Of course I went friend path with Sage, this is me! :p

Her rushing to jump into a relationship with the mc after her breakup with Chad, and her pushing the mc to take charge within the DIKs (at least to start organizing the Halloween party) does give credence to the idea that she likes to be linked to the important people in the college. First Chad, who obviously wasn't interested, and now MC (even if he's not interested).

Added to that, if you look around the college, who the fuck else is a girl gonna hitch up with? The good ones are taken (Magnar for one) and most of the other dudes are pretty hopeless.

What's also interesting about her wanting to be with the mc, if he's playing the field (of course he's playing the field), Sage kinda knows it, and for a whle she doesn't care, but once they become a couple, she's gonna care about his philandering, so at some point they are gonna have to have that talk:

Sage: "OK Fuckface, it's now time for you to stop fucking every other girl on campus."​
mc: "Awww."​
I might buy Sage as being interested in the prestige if it weren't for her reaction to Chad breaking up with her. Not just the furious violence bit, but the complete incomprehension at what she could have done wrong. Whatever her feelings for the MC, it's clear Chad meant a lot more to her than a networking opportunity.

As for the MC no longer fucking every other girl on campus, that's no problem. He already decided that back at the crossroad. Totally committed to the path, swears on his half-eaten breakfast, the whole nine yards. From now on, [Sage] is the only girl for him.

But just FYI, Zoey didn't live on campus at the time. :whistle:

It looks good but I prefer the good Maya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That doesn... How could... I'm having... What is this I...
faux_error.jpg

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Did Amelia have an acting career? The glasses are different, but they look alike. View attachment 1595695
yes she did! can you not see her on the movie wings of a butterfly pointing at Maya´s pussy?

Added to that, if you look around the college, who the fuck else is a girl gonna hitch up with? The good ones are taken (Magnar for one) and most of the other dudes are pretty hopeless.
you do not want to go there! last time i had a debate regarding Sage´s possible options a retarded came out of the woodwork and he was the 2nd person on my ignore list after HalfBoard!
I might buy Sage as being interested in the prestige if it weren't for her reaction to Chad breaking up with her. Not just the furious violence bit, but the complete incomprehension at what she could have done wrong. Whatever her feelings for the MC, it's clear Chad meant a lot more to her than a networking opportunity.
yes, but no! Chad breaking up with her is a loss of prestige! so yes she is totally gonna sperg out like a vengeful twat! she wants it, to loose it means an ax to her self esteem... which is what she will get if you are on her and Bella path and you picked her!

Last edited by a moderator:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I don't believe there is anything he can do to fix Maya's polarity.

The people that like her character, like her because she a damsel in distress and they need to help her.

The people that don't like her, want her to become more independent and be able to solve her own issues and not rely on others as much as she does.

And if she becomes more like the second, her fans will no longer like her as much.

So Pinkcakes is kind of fucked either way, keep Maya the same and she keeps her small amount of fans and vocal haters, or change her to be more liked and she loses her fans.

Thats your interpretation and its badly colored by a dislike of the character. Maya isn't my top girl and she hasn't been since season 1, but not because she fell in my esteem, simply, Sage and Bella eclipsed her.

But i still like her just fine, and its not cause i have to save her. I like her because of the aspect of friendship she brings to a romantic relationship. Truthfully, Sage is a great friend and seems like she'll still be one as a girlfriend, but shes fucked like 10 guys and it shows. She's also popular and it shows.

Maya represents that time in your life when its you and your best friend against the world. Truthfully, one of the best parts of BaD is when you get kicked out of your room and its just you and this girl, trying to figure all this shit out together. It felt very real, very intimate and very dynamic.

For my throuple run, I do want Maya to become more independent and capable like she was in the first season, and I don't need her to be weak in order to feel strong. Real relationships, romantic or platonic are an acknowledgement that things will go up and down, you'll cling tight and drift apart, but you're there for each other. Not to take care of someone, but to just be there.

And thats what I like about Maya and MC, being there, with my first, truest and oldest in game friend.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Thats your interpretation and its badly colored by a dislike of the character. Maya isn't my top girl and she hasn't been since season 1, but not because she fell in my esteem, simply, Sage and Bella eclipsed her.

But i still like her just fine, and its not cause i have to save her. I like her because of the aspect of friendship she brings to a romantic relationship. Truthfully, Sage is a great friend and seems like she'll still be one as a girlfriend, but shes fucked like 10 guys and it shows. She's also popular and it shows.

Maya represents that time in your life when its you and your best friend against the world. Truthfully, one of the best parts of BaD is when you get kicked out of your room and its just you and this girl, trying to figure all this shit out together. It felt very real, very intimate and very dynamic.

For my throuple run, I do want Maya to become more independent and capable like she was in the first season, and I don't need her to be weak in order to feel strong. Real relationships, romantic or platonic are an acknowledgement that things will go up and down, you'll cling tight and drift apart, but you're there for each other. Not to take care of someone, but to just be there.

And thats what I like about Maya and MC, being there, with my first, truest and oldest in game friend.
Really nice post.

She remind me a girl I met travelling when i was younger. We didnt had any money so we earned every day what we needed to live. Every weak we moved to a different city. Under thoose circunstances you build intimacy and trust really fast, you kind need to. And since you are constantly moving, the only medium term relationship you build is with your partners. So even if we were most of the time with other people around, we were always together alone, supporting each other, helping each other to reach the next point. And the main priority was always to find a place to sleep (well for me was to get cigarettes). Thats why I apreciate the first episode when she got the MC a place to sleep. When you slept on the streets so many times you learn to value thoose kind of things.

Some people here underestimate all the things that Maya did for the MC, and overestimate the things that the MC did for Maya. But then again there is no reasons against emotions, and hate never stop.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
BTW did I mention that you inspired my latest theory?

It was about a year ago you put forward the idea that DPC intentionally wrote Maya's character to be hated by the player. I thought it was an interesting theory and looked forward to discussing it, but then HB had an aneurysm or something and the cucks went crazy and the opportunity passed. I was musing on the theory, thinking of how a Bad Maya would manifest in the story when I hit upon the idea that she was lying about the loan.
It doesn't matter if she does or not, it's still Felice's fault.
with friends like you, I don't need enemies...

in any case I sustained, and I sustain even now, that DPC has pushed to make Maya a controversial character (not an evil one...) putting in her mouth a whole series of sentences that don't have a particular narrative utility but that contribute to put her in bad light in different situations

on all of them, for example, the question of 100% honesty, arriving at the last chapter where she feels guilty for having taken advantage of the kindness of MC who has left the girls the room when their relationship has already been recomposed (in fact preventing the threesome that many were expecting)

after all a controversial character is much better than a one-dimensional one, it creates more discussion and therefore more interest

in many AVN the LIs are all perfect, soul mates, we have to choose only on the basis of aesthetic tastes, here as in other "evolved" AVN we have to weigh also the flaws we are willing to put up with.

Apr 9, 2021
What you want to do is something annoying because certain routes close others, what you would have to do is alternate the character's affinity and close one route to open another and then reopen it
Thank you so much for your reply, I hope it puts me on the right track.

So if I understand correctly I have to use the console every time it is necessary to change the affinity multiple times (which I have done several times in past playthroughs when dialogs appear otherwise the prompts would disappear and I could not go further with the game) and disable and re-enable the variables (with true or false values, for example, I'm making something up → console command: "ep2Josysexinbathroom = true or false" ) which I would find in TOTALITY in the Development menu (or do you know if I can already get a list with the explanation of how to change them properly?), right?

Another doubt: How can I avoid an inconsistent game caused by the constant changing of the variables that are connected one another (and HOW can i recognize them uniquely?) and can mess the general savegame? Thank you very much for the explanation that will follow this answer to the quote

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
i can write here again? ffs! fuck you whoever reported and banned me!

yes she did! can you not see her on the movie wings of a butterfly pointing at Maya´s pussy?

you do not want to go there! last time i had a debate regarding Sage´s possible options a retarded came out of the woodwork and he was the 2nd person on my ignore list after HalfBoard!
yes, but no! Chad breaking up with her is a loss of prestige! so yes she is totally gonna sperg out like a vengeful twat! she wants it, to loose it means an ax to her self esteem... which is what she will get if you are on her and Bella path and you picked her!
Missed you baby.

Anybody who report you is just not a fan of good conversation.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply, I hope it puts me on the right track.

So if I understand correctly I have to use the console every time it is necessary to change the affinity multiple times (which I have done several times in past playthroughs when dialogs appear otherwise the prompts would disappear and I could not go further with the game) and disable and re-enable the variables (with true or false values, for example, I'm making something up → ep2Josysexinbathroom = true/false ) which I would find in TOTALITY in the Development menu (or do you know if I can already get a list with the explanation of how to change them properly?), right?

Another doubt: How can I avoid an inconsistent game caused by some variables that are connected one another and can mess the general savegame? Thank you very much for the explanation that will follow this answer to the quote
the obligatory steps are:
- at the end of chapter 4, not DIK, otherwise you will be rejected by Maya and Josy (but if you are accepted, you can't go on the date with Jade, the two events are simultaneous, I don't know how MOD handles them).
- beginning of the sixth chapter DIK and other requirements for Quinn to accept your help, from here the story with her starts.
-seventh chapter CHick to unlock another scene with Jill, essential step
-eighth chapter DIK for the threesome with Sage and Quinn, but then CHick for not being rejected by Jill

then there are some single scenes or choices in the game with Jill, Maya and Bella that are only unlocked by CHICK

in my opinion jumping from one scene to another becomes complicated, it's much easier to do 2 runs, one from CHICK where you enjoy all the contents of the LIs, and one from DIK where you dedicate yourself to the sidegirls

Apr 9, 2021
the obligatory steps are:
- at the end of chapter 4, not DIK, otherwise you will be rejected by Maya and Josy (but if you are accepted, you can't go on the date with Jade, the two events are simultaneous, I don't know how MOD handles them).
- beginning of the sixth chapter DIK and other requirements for Quinn to accept your help, from here the story with her starts.
-seventh chapter CHick to unlock another scene with Jill, essential step
-eighth chapter DIK for the threesome with Sage and Quinn, but then CHick for not being rejected by Jill

then there are some single scenes or choices in the game with Jill, Maya and Bella that are only unlocked by CHICK

in my opinion jumping from one scene to another becomes complicated, it's much easier to do 2 runs, one from CHICK where you enjoy all the contents of the LIs, and one from DIK where you dedicate yourself to the sidegirls
I knew I could count on the help of wonderful members of this forum, and indeed I was not disappointed... It's MY way to say that I appreciate so much the advices and that someone has dedicated his time to "clear" the last doubts.

Okay, I'll keep in mind the key events you suggested but I have fears that my initial idea might be even too ambitious just because the "danger" to fuck all up would be around the corner... I'm talking from experience here!

It has already happened to me in the past that a single command has ruined my experience because it was used in a not too smart way... Although I'm pretty good at these things (i.e. I know the basics of modding, console commands and variable changes) you can't predict these things much if you don't have a clear overview of what events are really connected (code level I mean), so what should I do in your book (all users of F95zone, please listen) to "simplify at best"?

Tools I'd plan to use: 1) , 2) Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.8.2][scrappy] , 3) Casiope's walkthrough (really beautiful guide btw), 4) Official guide for both Season 1 and Season 2 , 5) Am I forgetting something?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes