27X

Oct 30, 2019
Due to the retcon to make her legal it’s been less than a year since they were together and they were together for a long time. It isn’t insane he wouldn’t be over her and still had feelings.

Not that DPC has done anything at all to back this up, and at some point in the 5 mins since zoey left the MC fell in love (MC’s words in the intro) with Josy.

Its not insane, in theory, he is still into her. In reality though he’s mentioned her once this entire time and moved on pretty quick… I’m just hoping we get to make the decision whether he’s still into her (like when you choose if you’re into Jill or not before the date) rather than being forced into more drama.
"Into" is probably going to be very relative.

Pro, she was the sole source of comfort for the MC aside from his father growing up, literally during the formation of his social bonding values and his literal to-then sexual experience is based on her simply accepting him essentially gratis. is that a big deal? Seems to be a big deal. You can confide to Josy and Maya exactly how big a deal it is, and ironically enough Bella is the one that gets the complete truth out of you; it was a pivotal point in your life, but by your own admission the fact she left put how important it was as a relationship experience into a different light, and it turns out it wasn't all rainbows and unicorns and fanfiction.net

Con, she's always done her own thing. Literally. She initiated sex, she decided she wanted a particular lifestyle and unlike any other MG in the game; nothing including love platonic or otherwise, got in her way. The MC has theories about that, but per usual for DrPC, those reasons can probably be thrown out or conversely validated based entirely on player input, as the conversations between Zoey and the MC are intentionally left vague as fuck. What you do know is she built her own life there, and her reasons for coming back are hers, whether that's "good" for you or not.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well then I guess, you get free pass, and doesn't Roast Jill, because He knows , I also "like Jill" . :giggle::ROFLMAO::devilish:
In all honesty, I hadn't mentioned Zoey in a while. I think the last thing I called her was "bimbo beach bitch" or whatever along those lines. There's several people I just don't trust going into Interlude/E9. I guess it's the not knowing that makes me instantly hate her, because of the couple of years of tedious play on Jill's route, and I have a feeling the fun is only just starting with that.

Bianca and Amelia are not going to be fun to deal with I'm pretty sure.

Reactions: Kellermann

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
With the MC playing guitar and Jill playing piano i wouldn't be surprised if Maya's solution will be a musical one....
Lets see the interlude if Zoey happens to play an instrument too.....
There's just too much focus on it to just not do something with it storywise...
Skin Flute?

• Haha

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Agreed 100% on the choice on whether or not to pursue her. I don't think forcing any drama is a good way to start the second half of this game. Like I've said before. I don't think DPC is going to fuck us out of our LI after we spent 3.5 years playing the game to finally get our LI or girl(s) of our choice just to have skateboard beach bitch Zoey come in and fuck all that up.

As a Jill player, I'd be all sorts of pissed! I think we had it worse than anyone (y) :cool: :ROFLMAO:
yeah iam afraid too of the forced drama thing... and lets be honest here, DPC forced drama on the players all the time and didnt give the chance to avoid it by implementing an "active" MC. In Acting Lessons were several scenes where i was thinking "my god give me the chance to say or choose something".

In BeingaDik this was even more the case... at so many times i cant even count it anymore. Especially with the whole Maya/Josy thing. You cant even avoid getting intimitate with Maya and Josy, no matter what. And of course, the reason for that is the drama happening after the appearence of Josy. DPC wanted that. As i get it, most of the players would rather chase after Josy in the first place and not Maya for example. But you cant make a choice here... and in the end, you either get both or not even one of them.

But that is only one example for big drama that is forced on the players without any chance. There are many other things, some bigger than others in the game where i would handle things in a whole other way than the MC, and where i was thinking "why cant i get a chance to influence things here?"

dont get me wrong... EVERY game around here has this... and of course its not possible to give the players choices all the time and build up different routes for everything... in this departement BaD is already unbelievable complex. Like now there mus be about 25 different endings at the end of the game :D If this is even enough...

So overall, if i think about zoey there is one major thought i my head... "why bring her back if she will not cause big time drama?" So... if we really get a chance to just say no to her in the first place, there wouldnt be a point in bringing her back like this, and even spending her a whole episode (interlude or not, lets face it, the episode around her will not be really short, at least amount of content like episode 1)

So DPC decided he want her back in the story, and not just like that... she will become important, no matter what. And i dont see any other way than causing big emotional drama...

And i just dont like it, cause i dont give a shit about zoey. But iam sure we will get forced drama here... hopefully iam wrong about that, but my experience with DPC both games so far and the way he is "causing" drama in his games is nearly always the same... the player cant do anything about it. Besides which girl we chase and if we are a "dik" or a "chick" (with no effect on the story), we all are just "riding along" overall, these type of games are more like an interactive movie, we can only inlfunce a little bit whats going on, not the whole plot, and not the "major" drama along. thts sometime a little bit annoying, but i can deal with it... its just not possible in another way. And i BaD we get already more "choices" that matter like in any other game i played so far on this site.

My guess? There will be two inital ways like this will go at the start of season 3.

First... we get a chance to pursue Zoey and actively fuck up the relationship we are in at this point. That said it doesnt mean we will get Zoey initially.

Secondary, we can say no to her but she doesnt want to hear it and will go after the MC anyways in such an aggressive way that she will cause jealousy for the girl we are in a relationship with and will jeopardize everything cause the MC will be too passive in this thing. (i already can see poor Jill fidgeting in presence of the ex and getting very insecure and MC is jsut standing like a statue, but i would like to see Sage's reaction :D maybe kickass? ;))

Both ways arent anything iam looking forward too. But i would bet that it will come like this. So either way, forced drama.

Really really hope i will be wrong about that... but again, i dont think so cause why bringing back zoey than anyway if she will not bring big drama with her for the MC?

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In all honesty, I hadn't mentioned Zoey in a while. I think the last thing I called her was "bimbo beach bitch" or whatever along those lines. There's several people I just don't trust going into Interlude/E9. I guess it's the not knowing that makes me instantly hate her, because of the couple of years of tedious play on Jill's route, and I have a feeling the fun is only just starting with that.

Bianca and Amelia are not going to be fun to deal with I'm pretty sure.
Honestly, if I were you, I would be more worried about Jonathan :cool:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Now I have to fanboy on Riona for a minute. I'd say we have already laid the foundation for the "good end" I mentioned earlier. We have simped gifted her with $$$$$, we have confided in her, we have helped her with her stalker problem, and we have kissed her without sex. I think all that remains is one last act of kindness and Riona will be ready to go. It will probably involve saving her from one of Quinn's deals...possibly even saving her life in the process. If mC does that then Riona's ovaries will be ready to explode the very next occasion they have sexy time.

Pivoting to a Lily fanboy moment. I really enjoyed the scene with her at the Pink Rose after MC takes a bottle to the head in her defense. That brief moment, after Lily tends to MC's wounds, when the two pause and gaze at each other before passionately kissing was...magnifique. I thought, wow this seems a little more than rolling..and I rather like it.

Reactions: lipe2410

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Now I have to fanboy on Riona for a minute. I'd say we have already laid the foundation for the "good end" I mentioned earlier. We have simped gifted her with $$$$$, we have confided in her, we have helped her with her stalker problem, and we have kissed her without sex. I think all that remains is one last act of kindness and Riona will be ready to go. It will probably involve saving her from one of Quinn's deals...possibly even saving her life in the process. If mC does that then Riona's ovaries will be ready to explode the very next occasion they have sexy time.

Pivoting to a Lily fanboy moment. I really enjoyed the scene with her at the Pink Rose after MC takes a bottle to the head in her defense. That brief moment, after Lily tends to MC's wounds, when the two pause and gaze at each other before passionately kissing was...magnifique. I thought, wow this seems a little more than rolling..and I rather like it.
Cheesy, I liked you better when you were imagining what Maya should have been in the first place. :cautious:

er.png

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
yeah iam afraid too of the forced drama thing... and lets be honest here, DPC forced drama on the players all the time and didnt give the chance to avoid it by implementing an "active" MC. In Acting Lessons were several scenes where i was thinking "my god give me the chance to say or choose something".

In BeingaDik this was even more the case... at so many times i cant even count it anymore. Especially with the whole Maya/Josy thing. You cant even avoid getting intimitate with Maya and Josy, no matter what. And of course, the reason for that is the drama happening after the appearence of Josy. DPC wanted that. As i get it, most of the players would rather chase after Josy in the first place and not Maya for example. But you cant make a choice here... and in the end, you either get both or not even one of them.

But that is only one example for big drama that is forced on the players without any chance. There are many other things, some bigger than others in the game where i would handle things in a whole other way than the MC, and where i was thinking "why cant i get a chance to influence things here?"

dont get me wrong... EVERY game around here has this... and of course its not possible to give the players choices all the time and build up different routes for everything... in this departement BaD is already unbelievable complex. Like now there mus be about 25 different endings at the end of the game :D If this is even enough...

So overall, if i think about zoey there is one major thought i my head... "why bring her back if she will not cause big time drama?" So... if we really get a chance to just say no to her in the first place, there wouldnt be a point in bringing her back like this, and even spending her a whole episode (interlude or not, lets face it, the episode around her will not be really short, at least amount of content like episode 1)

So DPC decided he want her back in the story, and not just like that... she will become important, no matter what. And i dont see any other way than causing big emotional drama...

And i just dont like it, cause i dont give a shit about zoey. But iam sure we will get forced drama here... hopefully iam wrong about that, but my experience with DPC both games so far and the way he is "causing" drama in his games is nearly always the same... the player cant do anything about it. Besides which girl we chase and if we are a "dik" or a "chick" (with no effect on the story), we all are just "riding along" overall, these type of games are more like an interactive movie, we can only inlfunce a little bit whats going on, not the whole plot, and not the "major" drama along. thts sometime a little bit annoying, but i can deal with it... its just not possible in another way. And i BaD we get already more "choices" that matter like in any other game i played so far on this site.

My guess? There will be two inital ways like this will go at the start of season 3.

First... we get a chance to pursue Zoey and actively fuck up the relationship we are in at this point. That said it doesnt mean we will get Zoey initially.

Secondary, we can say no to her but she doesnt want to hear it and will go after the MC anyways in such an aggressive way that she will cause jealousy for the girl we are in a relationship with and will jeopardize everything cause the MC will be too passive in this thing. (i already can see poor Jill fidgeting in presence of the ex and getting very insecure and MC is jsut standing like a statue, but i would like to see Sage's reaction :D maybe kickass? ;))

Both ways arent anything iam looking forward too. But i would bet that it will come like this. So either way, forced drama.

Really really hope i will be wrong about that... but again, i dont think so cause why bringing back zoey than anyway if she will not bring big drama with her for the MC?
Sage'll probably unload on her like she did to Chad.

She could just come back to be a mindfuck to us players and maybe think she's going to ruin the relationship the MC has with his girl(s). She could just come back to reconnect, understand the MC is involved with someone now, and stay friends, or she could come back and aggressively pursue the MC. Either way, I'd rather just shove her skateboard up her ass and wheel her right on down the road.

The issue is, the real issue, is that we are at DPC's mercy with this. If he wants to inject BS and drama, he's going to, whether we like or not (like psycho nurse bitch from hell Leah)

I really don't want to go through pointless drama to the point where we (and most certainly I) have to "win back" our intended LI. That's not a thought I want to pursue before going to bed.

I've already have had 2000% more drama in this game than I care to take. Going through more, just to go through it, is not something I want to do again. Just.No.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Honestly, if I were you, I would be more worried about Jonathan :cool:
Don't go planting shit in my head man before I go to bed. And for the record, I already am worrying about him. :p

Bianca (and the other chick who was talking to her during the recital), Jonathan, Amelia, Jade, Tybalt, fuck, I'm worried about the Halloween party too. :cautious:

And I'm going to bed.

'Nite all

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Don't go planting shit in my head man before I go to bed. And for the record, I already am worrying about him. :p

Bianca (and the other chick who was talking to her during the recital), Jonathan, Amelia, Jade, Tybalt, fuck, I'm worried about the Halloween party too. :cautious:

And I'm going to bed.

'Nite all
Oh, Halloween. You know that MC, Sage, and Quinn, are planning some " sexy , games and activities ". Just imagine Jill participating in those. She is blindfolded, and gets kissed by others, etc. Or she has to do other stuff wiht others.

Have a Nice Dream :devilish:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Joke aside, right now I'm most curious about the future of Jill. Now that MC and her, are full blown official, in everyway. It mean Jill's now have to be introduce, and be part of MC's world. The Diks world the parties, all the "hazing".
and Jill can invite MC to her yacht and, travel to europe , go skiing at winter in austria or switzerland etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Alright. I've been at this Riona thing for two days, and as much as I like her look, I can't help get the fact out of my head that she's not a main LI, and doing certain things (and not doing other things) seems to be sticking in my craw.

What I am probably going to do tomorrow, is UnRen the game, and probably get whatever I can of her (and maybe Quinn's images) but runs w/saves is something I can't do.

I gave it the old "college try" and attempted something new, and it is no surprise that doing certain things or acting a certain way bothered me. Yeah it's a game and just fantasy and all, but just the way I am.

If in the future though, either or both girls get promoted to LI status, I'll attempt it again, but seeing Riona's last two episodes and how she was in some of the scenes really made me feel good about helping her, so I'm hoping her side-girl status gets an upgrade, because she is really a very cool, beautiful girl in this game, but at least I satisfied my curiosity.
I think people treat the "Love Interest" tag to rigidly. We now know the LIs get their own unique branch starting in Season 3 (Maya & Josy sharing one, for now at least), while the Side Girls do not. But I don't think we can say definitively that Side Girls (or even other girls) will not get an ending. I don't even think we can definitively say the LIs will get an ending; that's the norm, but this is DPC we're talking about.

It seems all but certain there's going to be another opportunity for the MC to (re)committing to someone down the line, and it's possible the list of choices will change. We're still a long way from the ending. I think it's best to keep an open mind. If you want to have a Riona run and find it enjoyable to pursue her (it's likely to be a slow burn), go for it.

Of course, if you aren't enjoying her route and would rather use Unren and be done with it, go for that instead. :)

Did you just call Zoey Bitch ? AchedCroissant is so gonna kill you :ROFLMAO: .

as for Zoey, DPC obviously bring her to create a bit Drama, he would not be DPC if he didn't do it.
obviously whether you fuck her or not is up to the player, like with every other girl in the game. But :
You can pretty much expect MC, entering his usually inner monolog stage, trying to figuring out himself. :)

of course, it is also a question, how permanent Zoey role will be. Is she return for just a cameo appearance, or she gave up her San diego dreams, and decide to stay, may be even entering to B&R?! :unsure:
We better not be spending 2+ months of development time on a quick cameo!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Joke aside, right now I'm most curious about the future of Jill. Now that MC and her, are full blown official, in everyway. It mean Jill's now have to be introduce, and be part of MC's world. The Diks world the parties, all the "hazing".
and Jill can invite MC to her yacht and, travel to europe , go skiing at winter in austria or switzerland etc.
Not necessarily... it can work out many other ways don't NEED to pull each other into the world of one another there are ways to make things work that won't lead to make the other half feel unconfortable ;) :LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Not necessarily... it can work out many other ways don't NEED to pull each other into the world of one another there are ways to make things work that won't lead to make the other half feel unconfortable ;) :LOL:
Dude, that's boring :ROFLMAO:. You see in the end of the year that I'm right.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes