Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
I haven't seen many here for a while. I'm sure with Zoey coming up, she'll throw a lot of people thinking differently on theirs.
Is she that important for the story tho? I think she and MC are moved on and stuff, plus some already decided who they are dating(for the rest of the game?) and we have a lot of unfinished romance options for season 3.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Is she that important for the story tho? I think she and MC are moved on and stuff, plus some already decided who they are dating(for the rest of the game?) and we have a lot of unfinished romance options for season 3.
People tend to think she's going to fuck the MC up mentally and make him question himself and the relationship he's in with one (or many) of the other girls. She'll interject herself somewhere in the MC's life. Maybe join the HOTs? Who really knows, but she's bound to do something.

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
People tend to think she's going to fuck the MC up mentally and make him question himself and the relationship he's in with one (or many) of the other girls. She'll interject herself somewhere in the MC's life. Maybe join the HOTs? Who really knows, but she's bound to do something.
I don't know if this is possible to apply in university after midterms in their world, so I don't know how she gonna sabotage MC relationship either. Also, there's already at least Lilly that may get under MC skin. That's why I was hoping for a Grandpa cameo at the end - an actual threat to MC no matter if you're on Sage route or not.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I don't know if this is possible to apply in university after midterms in their world, so I don't know how she gonna sabotage MC relationship either. Also, there's already at least Lilly that may get under MC skin. That's why I was hoping for a Grandpa cameo at the end - an actual threat to MC no matter if you're on Sage route or not.
Well, it's all conjecture. People talk, members theorize, that's really all it is at this point until it actually happens.

Reactions: RukiRG

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Zoey is the mc's first love:

mc: "I guess I really didn't see her as a girlfriend until that point when we said our goodbyes to each other."​
mc: "It actually hurt...a lot."​
mc: "But once again, I wasn't completely sure if I was sad for losing my best friend...or for losing something more."​

They hung out a lot. For years.

The mc knows Zoey better than he knows any of the new girls (even if he stalked Josy for a few months prior to actually talking to her).

So yeah, Zoey is significant in his life. Sure, they parted ways, and lost touch since the last 6 months or so. But it makes sense that he'd still care about her if she showed up on his doorstep (or his dad's doorstep as the case may be).

That doesn't mean he'd lose all self control and start fucking her right after he confessed his love to Sage/Bella/Jill/M&J (take your pick), but it doesn't mean he'd kick her to the kerb either. But if he wanted to fuck her, it'd be nice if the offer was on the table, you know, for old time's sake. :sneaky:

This is the mc's story, and she's a part of it. But DPC couldn't start the story with her.

If he started the story with the mc in junior high, getting beaten up, learning to fight, beating up his aggressors, ending up in detention, meeting Zoey, her being his (girl)friend in junior high (and keeping their relationship PG), then reaching senior high, and somehow they are both 18+, then they start fucking, and then she fucking leaves?! Everyone would have gone ape shit.

"Why didn't you just burn her to death in a fire DPC, did you learn nothing from AL's fallout, you still wanna fuck with our hearts you cruel bastard!"

No, that wouldn't have been smart. (He waited until episode 4 before he started fucking with the readers, less chance of everyone bailing if they are already well and truly hooked.)

Instead we (the reader) "met her" when there were already other girls on the table (when he shares his past with Bella), so her leaving the mc in the past doesn't hit the reader like it hit the mc.

But now it's time to actually meet her. That's where the Interlude comes in. It'll probably go back to the beginning. Quickly catch up to when they were 18+ and then they have their sexual awakening. The mc (i.e. us) gets to make a few choices while they were together, perhaps shaping how they resume their relationship on her return (was it love, were they just great friends with benefits?)

And then the story follows Zoey, off to San Diego to hit the waves. They keep in touch (maybe we even flash back to the mc messaging her from time-to-time), and then shit hits the fan, life for Zoey isn't so great, she realises her new boyfriend's cock is too small and shrivelled, no way she wants that thing in her!

So she packs her bags and heads back to where she knows the cock is prime.

But, maybe the mc has just declared his undying love for Jill, what now? Well Neil sure seemed happy to see her, so hopefully the apple didn't fall far from the tree. :sneaky:

Ok, that last sentence was a joke, but the rest is entirely feasible. :unsure:

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Well, fuck.

I don't believe I am considering a Quinn run. I won't need help with that, but if I'm going DIK to get Riona's sex stuff, might as well go for the Queen herself...right?

I have to consider this now.

You fucking bastards are a bad influence.

Quinn's true love is quinn, and your peepee will never be magical enough for her to give a shit about you.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Quinn's true love is quinn, and your peepee will never be magical enough for her to give a shit about you.
Interesting response. Not sure how to handle that one. I think I have the best idea though...but yeah, actually, I do.

Another one for the Ignore list

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright. I've been at this Riona thing for two days, and as much as I like her look, I can't help get the fact out of my head that she's not a main LI, and doing certain things (and not doing other things) seems to be sticking in my craw.

What I am probably going to do tomorrow, is UnRen the game, and probably get whatever I can of her (and maybe Quinn's images) but runs w/saves is something I can't do.

I gave it the old "college try" and attempted something new, and it is no surprise that doing certain things or acting a certain way bothered me. Yeah it's a game and just fantasy and all, but just the way I am.

If in the future though, either or both girls get promoted to LI status, I'll attempt it again, but seeing Riona's last two episodes and how she was in some of the scenes really made me feel good about helping her, so I'm hoping her side-girl status gets an upgrade, because she is really a very cool, beautiful girl in this game, but at least I satisfied my curiosity.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Due to the retcon to make her legal it’s been less than a year since they were together and they were together for a long time. It isn’t insane he wouldn’t be over her and still had feelings.

Not that DPC has done anything at all to back this up, and at some point in the 5 mins since zoey left the MC fell in love (MC’s words in the intro) with Josy.

Its not insane, in theory, he is still into her. In reality though he’s mentioned her once this entire time and moved on pretty quick… I’m just hoping we get to make the decision whether he’s still into her (like when you choose if you’re into Jill or not before the date) rather than being forced into more drama.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Due to the retcon to make her legal it’s been less than a year since they were together and they were together for a long time. It isn’t insane he wouldn’t be over her and still had feelings.

Not that DPC has done anything at all to back this up, and at some point in the 5 mins since zoey left the MC fell in love (MC’s words in the intro) with Josy.

Its not insane, in theory, he is still into her. In reality though he’s mentioned her once this entire time and moved on pretty quick… I’m just hoping we get to make the decision whether he’s still into her (like when you choose if you’re into Jill or not before the date) rather than being forced into more drama.
Agreed 100% on the choice on whether or not to pursue her. I don't think forcing any drama is a good way to start the second half of this game. Like I've said before. I don't think DPC is going to fuck us out of our LI after we spent 3.5 years playing the game to finally get our LI or girl(s) of our choice just to have skateboard beach bitch Zoey come in and fuck all that up.

As a Jill player, I'd be all sorts of pissed! I think we had it worse than anyone (y) :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Alright. I've been at this Riona thing for two days, and as much as I like her look, I can't help get the fact out of my head that she's not a main LI, and doing certain things (and not doing other things) seems to be sticking in my craw.

What I am probably going to do tomorrow, is UnRen the game, and probably get whatever I can of her (and maybe Quinn's images) but runs w/saves is something I can't do.

I gave it the old "college try" and attempted something new, and it is no surprise that doing certain things or acting a certain way bothered me. Yeah it's a game and just fantasy and all, but just the way I am.

If in the future though, either or both girls get promoted to LI status, I'll attempt it again, but seeing Riona's last two episodes and how she was in some of the scenes really made me feel good about helping her, so I'm hoping her side-girl status gets an upgrade, because she is really a very cool, beautiful girl in this game, but at least I satisfied my curiosity.
Probably for the best. UnRen will get you everything you're lookign for without having to play through a mountain of content with such little reward (thus far). I love Riona, but I came to the realisation early on that DPC will never allow her to be a viable (main LI) option for us and will just remain a friendly, adorable side girl. I think the main bonus of getting in good with Riona will be the eventual orgasm scene. That will probably be her "good ending." Although I do hope it doesn't take that long. I've always viewed Riona as a little sister roommate type.....that I want to help.....and save.... :unsure: ....and fuck? :oops:

I’m just hoping we get to make the decision whether he’s still into her (like when you choose if you’re into Jill or not before the date) rather than being forced into more drama.
That's all I ask. Same with Madame. Diddle them if you like them, but allow the rest of us to opt out.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Probably for the best. UnRen will get you everything you're lookign for without having to play through a mountain of content with such little reward (thus far). I love Riona, but I came to the realisation early on that DPC will never allow her to be a viable (main LI) option for us and will just remain a friendly, adorable side girl. I think the main bonus of getting in good with Riona will be the eventual orgasm scene. That will probably be her "good ending." Although I do hope it doesn't take that long. I've always viewed Riona as a little sister roommate type.....that I want to help.....and save.... :unsure: ....and fuck? :oops:

That's all I ask. Same with Madame. Diddle them if you like them, but allow the rest of us to opt out.
Yeah, there wasn't much I was enjoying doing the Riona DIK/CHIK runs today, except the last couple of chapters. helping her felt pretty good though.

I tried Quinn, that was a dumpster fire for me in my opinion and went against everything I am as a person. :ROFLMAO:

Getting the images from UnRen is certainly safer. I just don't know if they're PNG/JPG or .webp. I don't know if that latter file type matters for screen savers.

Reactions: nyrek

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Agreed 100% on the choice on whether or not to pursue her. I don't think forcing any drama is a good way to start the second half of this game. Like I've said before. I don't think DPC is going to fuck us out of our LI after we spent 3.5 years playing the game to finally get our LI or girl(s) of our choice just to have skateboard beach bitch Zoey come in and fuck all that up.

As a Jill player, I'd be all sorts of pissed! I think we had it worse than anyone (y) :cool: :ROFLMAO:
Did you just call Zoey Bitch ? AchedCroissant is so gonna kill you :ROFLMAO: .

as for Zoey, DPC obviously bring her to create a bit Drama, he would not be DPC if he didn't do it.
obviously whether you fuck her or not is up to the player, like with every other girl in the game. But :
You can pretty much expect MC, entering his usually inner monolog stage, trying to figuring out himself. :)

of course, it is also a question, how permanent Zoey role will be. Is she return for just a cameo appearance, or she gave up her San diego dreams, and decide to stay, may be even entering to B&R?! :unsure:

Reactions: RukiRG and dalli_x

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, there wasn't much I was enjoying doing the Riona DIK/CHIK runs today, except the last couple of chapters. helping her felt pretty good though.

I tried Quinn, that was a dumpster fire for me in my opinion and went against everything I am as a person. :ROFLMAO:

Getting the images from UnRen is certainly safer. I just don't know if they're PNG/JPG or .webp. I don't know if that latter file type matters for screen savers.
Yeah, aside from Quinn's lewd scenes, I don't care much about the character or her route. The broccoli scenes just don't do anything for me. I much prefer Lily. The bad girl attitude, but she stands up for her friends instead of shitting on them. Getting Riona away from Quinn is my other main goal..beside taking her to O-town.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah, aside from Quinn's lewd scenes, I don't care much about the character or her route. The broccoli scenes just don't do anything for me. I much prefer Lily. The bad girl attitude, but she stands up for her friends instead of shitting on them. Getting Riona away from Quinn is my other main goal..beside taking her to O-town.
Exactly. I think once that it happens, and she has her feelings over it, she'll probably melt in the MC's arms and be very content. That's what I want to see; her afterglow.

Oh, since I'm out of reactions (fucking AGAIN!) I have to do it this way

+1 and a (y)

Reactions: Kellermann

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Did you just call Zoey Bitch ? AchedCroissant is so gonna kill you :ROFLMAO: .

as for Zoey, DPC obviously bring her to create a bit Drama, he would not be DPC if he didn't do it.
obviously whether you fuck her or not is up to the player, like with every other girl in the game. But :
You can pretty much expect MC, entering his usually inner monolog stage, trying to figuring out himself. :)

of course, it is also a question, how permanent Zoey role will be. Is she return for just a cameo appearance, or she gave up her San diego dreams, and decide to stay, may be even entering to B&R?! :unsure:
I've been calling Zoey "beach bitch" for a while now, so I'm sure he's aware of it. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes