ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Why is Josy bigger than Jill? Very bad 0/10000000000000000000
Why you talk stupid shits lately ?:mad: Just when I thought I forgive you, you doing it again :cry:. I guess our Honeymoon is officially over:ROFLMAO:.
You gonna turn me into a Maya hater :eek:, and I will join to the Quinn army. You turn me against You:mad::LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why you talk stupid shits lately ?:mad: Just when I thought I forgive you, you doing it again :cry:. I guess our Honeymoon is officially over:ROFLMAO:.
You gonna turn me into a Maya hater :eek:, and I will join to the Quinn army. You turn me against You:mad::LOL:
as a Josy fan your precise task is to always speak ill of Maya. no kidding, at every opportunity without remorse:mad:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I had already forgiven you earlier so you owed me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: I don't know if Zoey will be able to repeat the entusiastic debut of Madame (for which AchedCroissant teased the one that they didn't keep the vip pass...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
My VIP pass is gathering dust and with women like Lily and Nicole, one expected the VIP section to have goddesses not ogres. :devilish: What an idiot I was and the worst thing is that there is only one woman apparently because not even the bartender It's on the menu :cry: ep8_pink_rose20.jpg ep8_pink_rose22.jpg ep8_pink_rose24.jpg

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ahh the love. No! I know you guys are only building each other up to tear each other down again. I can't watch this charade! :eek:

My VIP pass is gathering dust and with women like Lily and Nicole, one expected the VIP section to have goddesses not ogres. :devilish: What an idiot I was and the worst thing is that there is only one woman apparently because not even the bartender It's on the menu :cry: View attachment 1601570 View attachment 1601596 View attachment 1601597
Ironically the VIP pass wasn't even a pre-requisite to fucking Nicole in the VIP area. If it was, at least we could justify not trading it in, but there really is no reason to hold on to it. Or am I wrong, now I can't remember. Can you bone Nicole in the VIP without the pass?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Ahh the love. No! I know you guys are only building each other up to tear each other down again. I can't watch this charade! :eek:

Ironically the VIP pass wasn't even a pre-requisite to fucking Nicole in the VIP area. If it was, at least we could justify not trading it in, but there really is no reason to hold on to it. Or am I wrong, now I can't remember. Can you bone Nicole in the VIP without the pass?
Yes, you can, The only thing that the VIP pass gives us is Madame

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Yes:cool:. Nicole, Lilly, and the other girl too. VIP pass is totally useless

Reactions: AchedCroissant

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
He is here but with his alternative account
Not saying he wouldn't have an account here, afterall there's plenty good stuff to download, he can even read some comments on different games here for inspiration, but lets be serious... 8659 pages currently here allready.... He just wouldn't finish his game ever if he reads all that....

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes, you can, The only thing that the VIP pass gives us is Madame
Yes:cool:. Nicole, Lilly, and the other girl too. VIP pass is totally useless
Just did a check, the pass is even worse than that! If you have minigames off this is the logic that determines whether you complete the mansion repairs:

if (ep6_vipPass and ep7_pinkrose) or RPdiks < 6:

That means, if you work at the Pink Rose and have the pass you fail!? That's some Willy Wonka bad ending shit right there!

ezgif-6-7633d189f5.gif

By the way, is it just me, or does Nicole look kinda part Asian?

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes