vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
i think i saw that story around here somewhere... fuck the MC is the result of incest!
That's only possible if grandfather happens to be the biological father.... Neil was not related to MC's mother, they didn't even know eachother till grandfather hired the company Neil worked at for the constructionwork.... ;)

Azigng

Oct 11, 2021
Yeah, UnRen can be used to extract renpy games, should be easier to find certain files that way, but if it is just one file with the wrong name you should be able to do without, just need to find the map with the telephone images then rename the wrongly named file (the correct name you know from the message in the telephone screen, the wrong file will likely have a name really close to that)
It finally worked, I had to delete the saves and start the game in English (because I understand Spanish better) and download the saves from the end of episode 7 to go to 8 and finally this

Reactions: vogelbeest

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
DPC better fix sage route in the next episode because as thing stands she clearly just wants the mc as a friend with benefits.which pretty much makes it a one side plea of the mc almost begging sage to be with him.
Sage makes more sense if you basically ignore most of Ep7. I think DPC was stalling Sage until EP8 and all that “never saw you that way” from her and “I don’t wanna be a rebound” nonsense from him fucks with her story in the name of stalling them becoming whatever they are at the end of season 2.

She says in Ep8 how she was probably into the MC for a long time and was protecting herself by not dating him already. Make that her arc with him. It marries up with all the behaviour in the past. If it went straight from Ep6 to just more fucking before the MC gives his big speech in Ep8 it all hangs together better. Ambiguity is her friend in this regard.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So the torrent has no seeds and the file is already 18 gigs how can i download this game any other way can anyone help?
This is usually a result of your client not being whitelisted. I use the latest qbittorrent and it worked just fine.
I'll give a hint on the MC's last name.

WALLACE:rolleyes::eek:
What? Why? Are you suggesting that the MC looks like a bitch? .. Well, okay, maybe.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

cr_8_josy_maya4_fullHD.png

cr_8_josy_maya4_UWD.png

I have some bad news; I tested positive for covid today (Omikron variant).

I need to rest and can't work as usual this week. PCs are rendering animations, though, so there's still progress being made, thankfully.

I hope I will feel better soon and be back at it. I'm feeling ok, given the circumstances.

Aside from that, it's time for part eight of the Patron milestone reward.

Love

Dr PinkCake

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

View attachment 1603678

View attachment 1603680

I need to rest and can't work as usual this week. PCs are rendering animations, though, so there's still progress being made, thankfully.

I hope I will feel better soon and be back at it. I'm feeling ok, given the circumstances.

Love

Dr PinkCake
This guy works even during illness. He definitely needs to rest and recover.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 1603678

View attachment 1603680

Love

Dr PinkCake
I hope that DPC recovers soon and that the hater stops making such unpleasant comments about a person's health

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

View attachment 1603678

View attachment 1603680

Love

Dr PinkCake
I love the new hippie style for Maya. It's time for a change of clothes thought.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 1603678

View attachment 1603680

Love

Dr PinkCake
My princess Maya Victoria Bailey is so beautifull. I love her so much :love:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm in my mid sixties and a heavy smoker, I caught the coof early on, couldn't taste anything and felt like I had a bad flu - for about 24 hours, then I was fine. The current variant isn't any worse than a bad cold, unless you're already sick with something else.
Lucky you. Tell that to the half a dozen healthy and fully vaxxed people I personally know that caught the omicron variant and were for all intents and purposes bedridden and barely awake for a few days.

Reactions: Warscared
Sep 29, 2021
Hope you recover asap, you have been an influential beneficial figure for many of us, including me due to games such as Acting Lessons and BaDIK

We all pray for your recovery and hope that this period gets over soon with minimal to no impact

Also, take a well deserved break if you need, we DIKs will stay strong

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

View attachment 1603678

View attachment 1603680

Love

Dr PinkCake
Get well soon. I hope he doesn't come back before he is healed though. Full recovery is the top priorty.
Cool maya outfit, but I was really hoping it would be her Halloween party attire...if they are not doing costumes.

Reactions: Redd23 and Catlyn

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

View attachment 1603678

View attachment 1603680

Love

Dr PinkCake

I hope the symptoms remain mild. It's not something to fuck around with. I hope he gets better.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage makes more sense if you basically ignore most of Ep7. I think DPC was stalling Sage until EP8 and all that “never saw you that way” from her and “I don’t wanna be a rebound” nonsense from him fucks with her story in the name of stalling them becoming whatever they are at the end of season 2.

She says in Ep8 how she was probably into the MC for a long time and was protecting herself by not dating him already. Make that her arc with him. It marries up with all the behaviour in the past. If it went straight from Ep6 to just more fucking before the MC gives his big speech in Ep8 it all hangs together better. Ambiguity is her friend in this regard.
you are right

all the LIs go through a moment that is good to forget in order to enjoy the game, at the end without the turn of the rebound guy, that besides being forced is in practice completely useless, Sage's story improves a lot

Reactions: mindern

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Get well soon. I hope he doesn't come back before he is healed though. Full recovery is the top priorty.
Cool maya outfit, but I was really hoping it would be her Halloween party attire...if they are not doing costumes.
Why would it be a Halloween outfit when we haven't seen it yet, it would spoil Ep 9 if we did, and the request for this set was for Maya and Josy to be in their outfits from the dorm party?

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes