Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You forgot the "Quinn deserves to die/go to prison vs She doesn't, it's because of the enviroment she grew up in" war, in which amazingly, neither side presented valid arguments.
thats a lie! i remember presenting a very valid and strong argument... Anal!

Potentially only getting one proper episode of BADIK this year broke him
nahh i keep busy! whats breaking me is this covid shit with most of my co-workers going down like flies and staying weeks off work and its all dumped into me...

the stupid part is that i now finally realise how useless and pointless half of them are... i do their entire´s day work in 2 hours and then just stand here reading this forum or staring at walls!

i also have quite a few favourite games and authors so i will be sticking around aslong as 2-3 authors remain engaged in the comunity one of them is in shazba signature!

Also i discovered quite a few kinks i never knew i was into so plenty of games around that cater to me even if they suck as stories or even as games ... ffs i even play the ocasional rpgm game!

by the way my favourite kink is handholding! very few people can make it right but somehow its like the most important and revealing aspect of a relationship building!

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
by the way my favourite kink is handholding!
you disgust me, you animal!

speaking of kinks... I don't really play these kind of games for the lewd content but for the stories.
over time I've realised that some badly done lewd content can make me instantly shut the game down and delete it. first game that comes to mind is WVN and the guy with a 15inch cock. just... why?
so when BaDIK and some other games I'm playing end... I'll most likely be done with this genre.
until then, I actually enjoy coming here and catching up on LI wars, wild theories and posts which point out stuff I usually miss due to my lack of attention span.

Dduubbeeddd

Jan 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
you sire.... are a fucking motherfucking master of your craft. and the only thing that i hate about this game is that i found it before you finished it because digging into this shit and being left on the episode 8 cliffhanger hurts me on a deep and painful spiritual level. how dare you make me so invested in a game and its characters and its story arcs! i hope your pillow is always warm and theres a stunning woman there to give you bliss inducing orgasms to distract you from said warm pillow. i pray you reach overwhelming levels of inspiration.

LizzeHold232

May 16, 2021
Surely someone asked about this, but still. How to solve this problem?
LOG:
Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1366, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Fullscreen mode.
Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation'
Renderer: 'GeForce MX230/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 462.59'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1366, 768) drawable=(1366, 768)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I'm not even sure that the fourth season will be the final. And it's not so much DPC's health that concerns me as it is a general wait fatigue in the audience. Do we really know how people will react to a one update a year scenario? I check into the forums, Patreon, Redditt, Discord, etc. on a rugular basis and it seems to me that the complaints about wait times have been ever more frequent, usually answered by the loyalist with a mythic certainty that DPC will hire staff to speed up the game. Well, after the Q&A that hope is as dead as disco. We'll see how it plays out.
I think if there is only one update this year (and this is a very high probability), then it will be only this year, which can be considered a transitional one. In the future, it will return to the previous level with 2 updates per year. As for the redditt and discord, I didn't notice any particular impatience about the long release period as here. DPC reads comments only in the discord, where everyone loves and appreciates him.
All the other games here are just filling in the time between BaDIK episodes. Once this game end, I don’t think I’ll be visiting here anymore.
Perhaps Dr. Pink has been making the game for so long that you will stay longer on the forum?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
I think if there is only one update this year (and this is a very high probability), then it will be only this year, which can be considered a transitional one. In the future, it will return to the previous level with 2 updates per year. As for the redditt and discord, I didn't notice any particular impatience about the long release period as here. DPC reads comments only in the discord, where everyone loves and appreciates him.

Perhaps Dr. Pink has been making the game for so long that you will stay longer on the forum?
Even on the discord I've read mild complaints, which is fairly jarring given the usual slave-like devotion

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Even on the discord I've read mild complaints, which is fairly jarring given the usual slave-like devotion
this shows that interlude was indeed a moronic idea, no way around it, it's very hard to make excuses for it.

Last edited:

dddkingddd

Apr 27, 2018
Fan Sigs:

OBS: Now they are all divided by girls. Each girl in her own spoiler bubble. *71 in total* Overload Precautions.
*Little warning to anyone who has used the old Imgur links

*Feel free to do as you please.
(Cariolan's, use only)
the fact that there's one for arieth is fuckin hilarious :KEK::KEK:

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
What happened there? The last time I played in MP was fine. :unsure:MC has Mom, two sisters, teacher, aunt...
Imagine if each episode of BaDik was a fraction of the length, took longer to come out, had no sex scenes, he randomly puts the game on hold for a year to make a poor remake of Acting Lessons and then when you finally get a new update its Tybalt raping Jill.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Imagine if each episode of BaDik was a fraction of the length, took longer to come out, had no sex scenes, he randomly puts the game on hold for a year to make a poor remake of Acting Lessons and then when you finally get a new update its Tybalt raping Jill.
I see what you did here...;)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Me watching the meltdown in the Midnight Paradise sub:
View attachment 1624122
Imagine the equivalent of that happening in this game. Jill getting raped by Tybalt. I wonder if this sub would have ever recovered :LOL:. I bet there would've been some who secretly enjoyed the cuckfest...
...maybe?
What happened there? The last time I played in MP was fine. :unsure:MC has Mom, two sisters, teacher, aunt...
There sure is a lot of facepalming going on in that thread. Not like here, everyone is too polite. BaDIK needs more controversy, it needs more facepalming! :mad:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Holy fuck.... Just checked the thread out and it's really a shitstorm. Considering how long it took for the update to drop with the delays, no wonder people lose their shits about it. I played the update this morning, it's nothing to lose your marbles about and the scenes are satisfying.

But that being said, same thing would happen to this thread if DPC decides to do it (not to mention DPC's discord, I wonder if those retards would still defend DPC even if he had someone rape their favorite character or have their favorite character NTR'd).
fortunately there is not this danger

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes