ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's going to be the end of a fucking era. Actually Milfy City was the reason I created this account, that was the time before ScamStor started scamming people. And I've heard about AL and DPC, but never played the completed game, like I tried it when it was like 0.2 or 0.3 and decided it's not for me and that was it.

But then people started talking about BaDIK and I decided to check it out and here it was you, Holy Bacchus, ename, Felice, Kellermann, Casmyr and some other guys discussing something at the time and I was like "Wow, this is actually nice."
Given our history, I'm very hurt, that My name is not included there:cry:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
The only issue I see is if the game stops being fun.

If, in 9 to 11 years you have lost interest in playing AVNs, you may look back and decide playing all these games was a waste of time.

But if you’re still enjoying this form of entertainment, what does it matter if you’re playing only new games every year, or if some of them keep on going?

Like a good TV show, sometimes you just don’t want it to end, as long as it still remains good.

BaDIK is the one game that keeps me coming back here. Stumbled onto this site because of COVID. Stayed because of BaDIK.

All the other games here are just filling in the time between BaDIK episodes. Once this game end, I don’t think I’ll be visiting here anymore.
There have been some individual games for me that when an update finally came, I realized I wasn't interested in it anymore. That only happens when a game isn't really all that "deep" story or character-wise. B.A.D. and some others I'd still be interested in if the updates were once a year, because the story is strong and I've got some investment in the characters. Would I prefer an update per month with the same amount of content?....sure....but I'm not holding my breath :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: shazba

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
That's going to be the end of a fucking era. Actually Milfy City was the reason I created this account, that was the time before ScamStor started scamming people. And I've heard about AL and DPC, but never played the completed game, like I tried it when it was like 0.2 or 0.3 and decided it's not for me and that was it.

But then people started talking about BaDIK and I decided to check it out and here it was you, Holy Bacchus, ename, Felice, Kellermann, Casmyr and some other guys discussing something at the time and I was like "Wow, this is actually nice."
I was bored and more than a little drunk and started reading this thread from the start. Didn't get very far but it's interesting enough to see how the conversation changed. You can almost "define" it per 1000 pages. A bit like eras in history.

Go back to around 1000 pages BC (Before ChipLecsap) and you've got a lot less vitriol for Maya/Josy... But suddenly their "cheating" was a massive deal. We've got our very own "dark ages" where the conversation is choppy after the fall of the Holy Bacchus Empire and the purge by the powers-that-be removing a solid few thousand pages (BaDIK was about to overtake Milfy City before it was purged of comments). Art flourished in the Fan-art renaissance with signatures for all. That's weirdly died down?

The Incestual Revolution where everyone was convinced Jill was MC's aunt. Maya's Loan War I and II. Age of Dalli's Enlightenment... Futa-Jill, Evil Josy Twins, J.A.L's Cold War on Liberal Media. We've had some strange times and we're only half way.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I was bored and more than a little drunk and started reading this thread from the start. Didn't get very far but it's interesting enough to see how the conversation changed. You can almost "define" it per 1000 pages. A bit like eras in history.

Go back to around 1000 pages BC (Before ChipLecsap) and you've got a lot less vitriol for Maya/Josy... But suddenly their "cheating" was a massive deal. We've got our very own "dark ages" where the conversation is choppy after the fall of the Holy Bacchus Empire and the purge by the powers-that-be removing a solid few thousand pages (BaDIK was about to overtake Milfy City before it was purged of comments). Art flourished in the Fan-art renaissance with signatures for all. That's weirdly died down?

The Incestual Revolution where everyone was convinced Jill was MC's aunt. Maya's Loan War I and II. Age of Dalli's Enlightenment... Futa-Jill, Evil Josy Twins, J.A.L's Cold War on Liberal Media. We've had some strange times and we're only half way.
You forgot the "Quinn deserves to die/go to prison vs She doesn't, it's because of the enviroment she grew up in" war, in which amazingly, neither side presented valid arguments.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
the game crashes at the level of episode 8 after talking to Rusty in your room .Is this normal?
No, if it was common there should be a fix by now. I expect it's from a mod or maybe even some corrupt file from download. But without a log it's hard to say what exactly is wrong. See if you can find the backlog in your BaDik folder and copy it here, usually there's some clever people around that know enough about renpy to give a solution.

Reactions: Ahrimy

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone having problem with cancel Jade quest ? - i click phone message but wont write anything ?
Kinda loved having Mom Son Roleplay with her :love:(y)
This quest is available after choosing Jill or Isabella (Isabella Sex is Hot + Morning sex (y) )
Wish Choices could be given in the end of Game now Sucks :confused:

• Angry
Reactions: Assari

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
You forgot the "Quinn deserves to die/go to prison vs She doesn't, it's because of the enviroment she grew up in" war, in which amazingly, neither side presented valid arguments.
So one is gonna mention the constant Jill pics spamming era ? Big Money Cas and the puzzle games ? The rise of Warscared Dalli's theoretical father ? :illuminati:

And there was a time, not so long after EP 4 release, when some heathens ( especially one I won't name ) used to claim that the Goddess KRJ would be nothing more than a One-time character. :Kappa:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

I remember the crazy murder Bella epoque and the gay Chad chapter.

And a lot of Mayan's war. At least 3. The first after ep 6, my first one. The second with the first J.A.L account by mid ep 8 development. And the third one recentely fought wich is alive in everyones memory. Althought it was more like a 100 years war with some peace here and there.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
So one is gonna mention the constant Jill pics spamming era ? Big Money Cas and the puzzle games ? The rise of Warscared Dalli's theoretical father ? :illuminati:

And there was a time, not so long after EP 4 release, when some heathens ( especially one I won't name ) used to claim that the Goddess KRJ would be nothing more than a One-time character. :Kappa:
Now you reminded me of that Jill Royce retard that constantly made the same profile over and over again and replied to himself. That was like the worst of them all and even if you implied that Jill wasn't a virgin he'd reply to you with each profile. :FacePalm:

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
Now you reminded me of that Jill Royce retard that constantly made the same profile over and over again and replied to himself. That was like the worst of them all and even if you implied that Jill wasn't a virgin he'd reply to you with each profile. :FacePalm:
now josy guy replaced that jill dude

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes