Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
She is far more interesting than Sage, Josy and Jill due to her lack of content and I don't mind the bad girls she would be a lot better if she wasn't into drugs
if quinn get rid of the junk for the MC then maybe we will see how quinn really is
but if quinn keeps going to be a party animal its for the mc very hard to keep a relation with her

she fucks with the mc then the other day she fucks with some1 els and so on
Thing is I've seen guys/girls that inject I'm sure most of us have and most of them look a real state yet Quinn looks great :unsure:

All the girls in Acting Lessons were great I liked Megan
true acting leson have amazing girls but melissa steals my heart

Reactions: Mr Deishu
Mar 14, 2018
Thing is I've seen guys/girls that inject I'm sure most of us have and most of them look a real state yet Quinn looks great :unsure:

Yeah. As someone who grew up in a ghetto, looks and needle shooting don't go together. Maybe in the beginning, sure, but years of abuse make people fugly.

What kind of drug was in that needle though? Quinn said it was Non addictive, so it can't be heroine.

Megan was bae too. I wish we could've had a happy threesome ending. :cry:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'll argue u with that Reina is
I for one do not understand fascination with Reina at all...ok she looked nice but other than that she had a compulsive need to be in a relationship,any relationship,with literally anyone - an arsehole,a white dude she just met,a black dude she just met,like literally she had no standards nor preferences.

Drugs are a problem when...well they become a problem,Quinn is better functioning than... just most people :LOL:

if quinn get rid of the junk for the MC then maybe we will see how quinn really is
but if quinn keeps going to be a party animal its for the mc very hard to keep a relation with her

she fucks with the mc then the other day she fucks with some1 els and so on
I don`t know where you get those assumptions,we do not see Quinn partying(other than cumpetition)in fact she misses the DIK`s party.
We also do not see her fucking anyone other than MC - which is someone she actually likes - nor do we see her at the "menu"
I mean if you don`t like her than don`t like her but don`t like her for the stuff that`s in the game;)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I'm really impressed from the increase in the Patron's number that DPC had ; actually more than 1800 patrons , plus 400 patrons since last 15 days :
Probably the reason to explain this big boost is that people not only bought the Acting Lessons on Steam , but they started immediately to pledge the Project ... Really impressed...

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I'm really impressed from the increase in the Patron's number that DPC had ; actually more than 1800 patrons , plus 400 patrons since last 15 days :
Probably the reason to explain this big boost is that people not only bought the Acting Lessons on Steam , but they started immediately to pledge the Project ... Really impressed...
well that and other factors :whistle::whistle:

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
acting lesson is a very very very good game best so far i play
but i dont have internet banking yet long story

atm i only can use pay save card but sadly patreon dont have that option
steam have that option so i really gona buy it there just to suport them

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Sex with every girl won't work here in one route. DPC will find a way to punish us for that. Almost 99% sure of it. :p

The way to avoid that punishment is to simply make different saves for different routes - which act like parallel universe to one another.

I personally wouldn't play the game with only one Li route. Wanna see all the content, personally. That begs the question: Do some people play only their own personal favorites route then end the game when its done? Not judging, just curious.
welp, for me I went on a single route on Acting Lessons, when I finished it that was it. Game was too damn long to play again, but I re-downloaded it and I am planning on doing a Rena playthrough this time.

Reactions: Mr Deishu
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes