vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, so, 0.3 is almost here and I would like to confirm my final crazy theories and I'll wait to see how much I guessed.

MAYA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BELLA and JILL

SAGE

JOSY

I really can't say much about other girls but I'm sure we'll get some new hints about the criminal mastermind who runs the things in the college.

Mar 14, 2018
Now you are expressing yourself. (y)
Give it time. Perhaps one day, in the 30 years this game takes to finish (a joke), I will become a champion for Bella. Or Jill. Could be all the girls too, just to really mess with the waifu wars. :p

I will say that I find her the least likely to be "bad" in someway. She doesn't give me creep vibes, like Leah from AL and Sage do in this game, lol.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I'm still thinking it's the other blonde girl we have seen that Chad is seeing I don't think Maya would be working sex-phone I don't think she would jump straight into that I hope not at least but she also seems a bit shy when it comes to sex would she do it over the phone with a complete stranger :unsure:
chad is cheating with the girl that's gonna be introduced in this update !!

Mar 14, 2018
I'm still thinking it's the other blonde girl we have seen that Chad is seeing I don't think Maya would be working sex-phone I don't think she would jump straight into that I hope not at least but she also seems a bit shy when it comes to sex would she do it over the phone with a complete stranger :unsure:
I really hope Maya isn't the phone sexing girl. Mainly since I'm not sure what Sage would do to her.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
OK, so, 0.3 is almost here and I would like to confirm my final crazy theories and I'll wait to see how much I guessed.

MAYA

BELLA and JILL

SAGE

JOSY

I really can't say much about other girls but I'm sure we'll get some new hints about the criminal mastermind who runs the things in the college.
You weren't kidding about these theories being crazy. All those theories far-fetched and a serious reach.

Maya being ordered to seduce Chad via phone sex is highly unlikely but would be an interesting twist. Maya COULD perhaps be persuaded to do so as it doesn't involve any physical content, but that could only last for so long. Besides MC wouldn't allow Sage to target Maya.

Bella being Jill's mom is far-fetched until we know Bella's age. She looks like she's between her mid 20s-early 30's. How would Bella get pregnant at 13-14? She had to have gotten raped in order for that to happen. It would justify her distrust in men but not her connection to Jill.

Why would Josy show any romantic interest in any DiK for that matter? She doesn't like Tommy. She's gonna have to make it to the college somehow as I don't know how DPC will write her story in with MC's despite not being at the college.

The criminal mastermind is likely the guy who was in the Bathroom with Quinn and Riona.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes