CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You see what you’ve done Quinn fans, you’ve pushed people so far that they are now going Nuclear in this thread.

“Quinn did nothing wrong” can only take you so far.

Thanks a lot

(This joke is brought to you by the Maya Autocracy. *music plays* “Maya is the best, don’t even bother thinking about the rest.”)

1565158009608.gif

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Gwinb777 Fantabaldu Mytez Mormont GhostPhil

Maya is best current girlfriend material but everyone knows best girls are Sage and Bella

Jill on the other hand more then likely will be set up as the villain of the story since its 2 predictable to make sage into a yandere and its 2 easy to make Quinn into a villain

we all know its funny how Jill is popular due to the memes in the thread despite just being a nice girl with no backstory to her as of yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

still it amazes me everytime this thread seems to get more and more pages

a couple more pages and this thread will have more pages then Dreams of Desire

this thread currently has around 300 pages less then Milfy City

and by the time 0.5 comes out im betting this will have more pages then Man of the house

i guess by the time this game is done it Pink Cake will prove to be more popular then Philly Games soley due to this game due to the reviews

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
@vir_cotto about Bella and Jill idk about underage pregnancy and being raped at a young age, seems really dark, I doubt that’s the reason Bella is so closed off to other people.
Indeed, if she was raped she wouldn't want anything to do with males, yet she's married and sexually attracted to MC. She wasn't raped, she doesn't hate men, she's just feels neglected by her husband and is wary of all the human trash that she keeps seeing in that college.

we all know its funny how Jill is popular due to the memes in the thread despite just being a nice girl with no backstory to her as of yet
I really need some good Jill content next update, right now she seems like the most boring person in the game. She isn't attracted to him, she's just seems to be curious about him, she likes economics and music and... that's it. Not the most interesting person for a game character, but Bella was like that before she got into the spotlight, I hope it will be the same case.

I want to see her face when she finds out that her married best friend is dating me :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Indeed, if she was raped she wouldn't want anything to do with males, yet she's married and sexually attracted to MC. She wasn't raped, she doesn't hate men, she's just feels neglected by her husband and is wary of all the human trash that she keeps seeing in that college.

I really need some good Jill content next update, right now she seems like the most boring person in the game. She isn't attracted to him, she's just seems to be curious about him, she likes economics and music and... that's it. Not the most interesting person for a game character, but Bella was like that before she got into the spotlight, I hope it will be the same case.

I want to see her face when she finds out that her married best friend is dating me :p
I do think Bella could be Jill's mother if she was knocked when she was way too young and gave the kid for adoption. As of her aversion for the bad boys, she probably dated her share before setting down. Maybe her husband is in prison for murder....

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, guys, you should really start to read what I wrote!

First thing: Maya's sex phone thing - I said that theory (about Chad) is LESS LIKELY. And if she's doing the phone sex, she isn't doing it because Quinn told her or anybody else but because that's one way to make some money and we know she needs the money.

Second: Where did that rape thing come from?! I certainly didn't say that! And about pregnant 13 or 14 yo - well, tbh. that, sadly, isn't something so rare even in the most advanced countries. You've got conservative society, you don0t have sexual education (because of that) in schools and you've got underage pregnancies. I remember my first year in high school. In my class was a really smart girl, straight-A student... And later I learned she gave birth at 14. So, yeah... Far from science fiction.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Maya is best current girlfriend material but everyone knows best girls are Sage and Bella

Jill on the other hand more then likely will be set up as the villain of the story since its 2 predictable to make sage into a yandere and its 2 easy to make Quinn into a villain

and by the time 0.5 comes out im betting this will have more pages then Man of the house

i guess by the time this game is done it Pink Cake will prove to be more popular then Philly Games soley due to this game due to the reviews
Maya, Jill and Bella are the best options Sage is still in the Chad zone ;) Jill will come good in the next update we will get to know her better and then we will know if she is good or not.

I think it gets the most pages because there is so much to talk about some of it good and bad but for most of it we seem to keep going around in a loop I mean what's the most mentioned thing on here Jill's hymen :p or the obsession with Tybalt and his watermelon not sure why anyone would like to keep talking about that though takes all sorts I guess ;)

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019

Woah don’t rope me in as a Sage fan. And I can safely say a lot of people don’t want to get roped in with her.
;) Jill will come good in the next update we will get to know her better and then we will know if she is good or not.
See thank you. Don’t air my bro-fist mate (y)

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019

First thing: Maya's sex phone thing - I said that theory (about Chad) is LESS LIKELY. And if she's doing the phone sex, she isn't doing it because Quinn told her or anybody else but because that's one way to make some money and we know she needs the money.

Second: Where did that rape thing come from?! I certainly didn't say that! And about pregnant 13 or 14 yo - well, tbh. that, sadly, isn't something so rare even in the most advanced countries. You've got conservative society, you don0t have sexual education (because of that) in schools and you've got underage pregnancies. I remember my first year in high school. In my class was a really smart girl, straight-A student... And later I learned she gave birth at 14. So, yeah... Far from science fiction.
Up until 10 or 15 years ago the age of concent was 14 here in Canada now it's 16...14 is crazy

Last edited:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

Sorry my bad I assumed Bella got raped because I wouldn’t believe a 14 year old would give consent. I guess that means I’m a hypocrite since i know a girl who tried sex at 11.

Raccoons :love::love::love: you know my weakness so well.
Jill will come good in the next update we will get to know her better and then we will know if she is good or not.
This is why you’re my best friend. (But never that Mytez guy :cautious: )

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Sorry my bad I assumed Bella got raped because I wouldn’t believe a 14 year old would give consent. I guess that means I’m a hypocrite since i know a girl who tried sex at 11.

Raccoons :love::love::love: you know my weakness so well.

This is why you’re my best friend. (But never that Mytez guy :cautious: )
so you say raccoons are your weakness huh

Mytez Mormont Gwinb777 Fantabaldu

dont get me wrong i love Jill alot in the game shes made by pink cake so obviously shes sexy as fuck

in this thread with the memes not so much thats why i kinda troll her fans despite me loving her alot if she didnt get as much hype as she does in the thread she would probably be ranked higher then Bella imo thus making her my second favorite girl i mean look at how sexy she is

but yeah this thread kinda killed that ranking for her making my 4th favorite love interest in this game

screenshot0037.png

ThePharoah

when i say everyone i usually mean people who know how red heads are treated in purple cakes games so yeah after all im the president of the Sage club i need to represent my girl

Last edited:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
so you say raccoons are your weakness huh

Mytez Mormont Gwinb777 Fantabaldu

dont get me wrong i love Jill alot in the game shes made by pink cake so obviously shes sexy as fuck

in this thread with the memes not so much thats why i kinda troll her fans despite me loving her alot if she didnt get as much hype as she does in the thread she would probably be ranked higher then Bella imo thus making her my second favorite girl i mean look at how sexy she is

but yeah this thread kinda killed that ranking her for making my 4th favorite love interest in this game

View attachment 365778

ThePharoah

when i say everyone i usually mean people who know how red heads are treated in purple cakes games so yeah after all im the president of the Sage club i need to represent my girl
You’ll hate me for it but Malty>>> Raphtalia

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Yup if Maya would have a side gig like that she would not need HoT`s so much.

For the second part...interesting that data I`m aware of concludes exactly opposite:LOL:In "liberal" or "progressive" countries where sex ed has been introduced and has been introduced as soon as kinder-fucking-garden with some shady organization called "who" in charge - under aged abortions have been on the rise,gender confussion has been on the rise,twisted sexuality leading to teenage suicides has been on the rise-every phenomenon described by Yuri Bezmenov as "demoralization" has been on the rise.Sure,anomalies do happen in ordered societies,I remember a case of 14 year old getting prego to 15 year old,I remember it because it was such an anomaly that it made national news,so...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes