MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
So what you are saying is that she already is the best
#HighFive
In some aspect, but she is not the best for me, Iam a sucker for romances so Iam a sucker for Maya first and second is Jill. But for real though I like some crazy love interests like in Harem Hotel there was one crazy and obsess with the MC that she was gonna straight up put a scissor through another love interest throat until MC intervened, if I ever met a girl like that I won't let her go and pump her full of child batter and I won't be able to run from her hahaha.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Buuut she’s technically still married regardless if he’s missing or dead so she’s not acting.
Ok I'll rephrase it. She acts like her husband is still here with her and she thinks that she still must be faihfull to him.
Because i think that he is dead and she just can't move on and start smiling again and it's mc's job to bring joy and happiness in her life again.
Plus if he is actually dead, she is widow not a married person, i think it works like that.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You were right about maleficent massive Quinn vibes right there
View attachment 365894

Best girl is J____ or is it Maya :unsure:
Beautiful,fun and interesting?Yeah I agree ;)

In some aspect, but she is not the best for me, Iam a sucker for romances so Iam a sucker for Maya first and second is Jill. But for real though I like some crazy love interests like in Harem Hotel there was one crazy and obsess with the MC that she was gonna straight up put a scissor through another love interest throat until MC intervened, if I ever met a girl like that I won't let her go and pump her full of child batter and I won't be able to run from her hahaha.
"you mean if she wasn't evil she would be the best girl, ... "
Quinn might be many things but evil ain`t one of those things;)

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
also remember for all jill fans out there to make jill a good friend
ore you have some big problem with bella and bella already told you that

it will be very interesting how the mc gonna play it

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019

Your right Quinn established a soup kitchen in the HOTS house and giving hungry souls meals that enrich them and satisfy their lives "meaningfully". Also she doens't corrupt the "volunteers", she merely educates them. #sarcasm

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019

dont think she evil in that way quinn is just a girl that wanna have some fun and dont care what others say
if you go for quinn then the MC will have his hands full
ore the mc can tame her a bit who knows time will tell :)

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
also remember for all jill fans out there to make jill a good friend
ore you have some big problem with bella and bella already told you that

it will be very interesting how the mc gonna play it
Quite the reverse for me, I need to make sure I befriend Bella so I can be on good terms with Jill. And it was Jill that told us we won’t get along if either of them don’t like MC.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Your right Quinn established a soup kitchen in the HOTS house and giving hungry souls meals that enrich them and satisfy their lives "meaningfully". Also she doens't corrupt the "volunteers", she merely educates them. #sarcasm
Is this purgatory?I feel like having the same exact conversation over and over and over and over again
The girls that work,would fuck half of the college anyways,Quinn makes it into a way to pay for the tuition,probably even make some extra off it.Is she forcing anyone to do anything?No.Is anyone calling cops on her?No.Where than is that evilness everyone keeps imagining?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes