MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Tbf Quinn wins the most interesting and if she wasn't such a loose cannon she would be the best girl
you mean if she wasn't evil she would be the best grill, we of the alliances of the best BADIK waifus that is not Quinn think so too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
I think that Bella and her husband were high school sweethearts, he joined the army after or bef.ore their marriage and now he is either kia or mia. And since Bella loved him a lot she still can't get over the fact that he isn't with her anymore, that's why she is referring to herself as she is still a married woman plus it can be some sort of defense tactic against guys who try to hit on her.
Plus Bella's husband could be Jill's older brother that's why they are so close now and Bella takes care of Jill.
I hope it will be something like that since Bella and Jill are the best girls in this game.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I think that Bella and her husband were high school sweethearts, he joined the army after or bef.ore their marriage and now he is either kia or mia. And since Bella loved him a lot she still can't get over the fact that he isn't with her anymore, that's why she is referring to herself as she is still a married woman plus it can be some sort of defense tactic against guys who try to hit on her.
If he is still alive, he will come back the moment we make Bella fall in love with us or have sex with her.

As for the defense tactic, saying you have AIDS works even better because it will even keep the bad people away who don't mind cheating.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
The way she calls him "Boy"..That sounds English to me, and god to me Haley's boss in Haley's Story is screaming I'm an old stuck up bag from across the pond..She is getting sweeter though..Just my opinion. Do we have a last name for Isabella? ..I forget :unsure:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The way she calls him "Boy"..That sounds English to me, and god to me Haley's boss in Haley's Story is screaming I'm an old stuck up bag from across the pond..She is getting sweeter though..Just my opinion. Do we have a last name for Isabella? ..I forget :unsure:
That's a bit random Americans also use the term 'Boy' it's not just an English thing and I like Haley's boss stern older type of women who has mellowed out since her and the MC fucked, as for Bella and a surname I'm unsure Maybe it's Bella Gwinb777 ;)

Mar 14, 2018
The "boy" calling thing, at least from my American English background, is seen as a sign that the person calling you boy doesn't respect you. They are looking down on you, like an adult does to a child due to the childs ill manners or whatever else.

Getting caught naked outside does warrant some scolding, so Bella calling MC "boy" there made sense to me.

Side note: Every time Bella said boy I heard Kratos from the new God of war. :LOL:

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
That's a bit random Americans also use the term 'Boy' it's not just an English thing and I like Haley's boss stern older type of women who has mellowed out since her and the MC fucked, as for Bella and a surname I'm unsure Maybe it's Bella Gwinb777 ;)
for me i think when bella says boy to the mc becouse for bella most are pretty green behind there ears
and only things with there dick

but the closers those 2 get togther the more bella see that he is difrent

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The "boy" calling thing, at least from my American English background, is seen as a sign that the person calling you boy doesn't respect you. They are looking down on you, like an adult does to a child due to the childs ill manners or whatever else.

Getting caught naked outside does warrant some scolding, so Bella calling MC "boy" there made sense to me.

Side note: Every time Bella said boy I heard Kratos from the new God of war. :LOL:
AdliQuiBoit

im pretty sure me and Gwinb777 would love to the be the shota in the relationship with Bella taming cougars are the best but alteast the main character 25% melted the ice queens heart with some of the images i posted here alot

i guess ill just show the image of Bella tucking us in :p

screenshot0052.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes