Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Seems like Quinn were a virgin until MC take her V-Card.
shazba says Zoey could be a new Li but that DPC has to clarify that she was in celibate the entire time she was in San Diego.
All the women in the game are virgins when they meet the MC (even Nicole, who gave birth to a kid before she met him). I thought we clarified that by now. :Kappa:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What happens in the past, stays in the past
Right... so she ditched me ( MC ) for any reasons and I should be welcoming her back like nothing really happened while I actually moved on with my life and as it happens I have various LIs that I'm interested in but mmmkay let's leave these things in the past and start anew ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif

Absolutely brilliant ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Nicole is her middle name, her first is Mary.
"A virgin Nicole shall conceive and bear us a son." - DPC, probably. :Kappa:

I could belive that if King Magnar weren't there in B&R
Impossible to believe I know, due to the fact that he has an elephant dick. But who will MC would have ended up with then, when King Magnar banged all the women and they fell madly in love with his gigantic Scandinavian dick, way before MC ever showed up at B&R? :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It would be great if DPC said which of the girls King Magnar fucked to see which ones are worth it
Well Nicole obviously, since she already gave birth to a son. Like in the prophecy "A virgin shall conceive and bear us a son."

Other options are like - Lynette, Bianca's mom, Lynette's brunette friend, Jill's mom, Monica, Josy's mom, Maya's mom. The king probably impregnated all those back in the day. :Kappa:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Impossible to believe I know, due to the fact that he has an elephant dick. But who will MC would have ended up with then, when King Magnar banged all the women and they fell madly in love with his gigantic Scandinavian dick, way before MC ever showed up at B&R? :Kappa:
In the end, the twist will be: we need high nerds RP because will be King Ragnar who will order to the choosen LI that she have end up with MC with the hope that someday the King will bless her again with the grace of his scandinavian dick.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well Nicole obviously, since she already gave birth to a son. Like in the prophecy "A virgin shall conceive and bear us a son."

Other options are like - Lynette, Bianca's mom, Lynette's brunette friend, Jill's mom, Monica, Josy's mom, Maya's mom. The king probably impregnated all those back in the day. :Kappa:
Manger is really MC father which is why Lynette was a virgin at your birth, makes sense %100

• Haha

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
In the end, the twist will be: we need high nerds RP because will be King Ragnar who will order to the choosen LI that she have end up with MC with the hope that someday the King will bless her again with the grace of his scandinavian dick.
I imagine it will be something like this:

1644439980776.png

The King calling your chosen LI to order her that she has to end up with his best homie, the MC, if she ever wants to be blessed by the elephant dick one day again. :Kappa:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: AchedCroissant

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The only thing your " King Magnar " fucked was his math dissertation :LOL: . He probably only fucked Sally in some DnG quest too:ROFLMAO:. No wonder that girl is so frustrated all the time , that girl does not get her regular does of Dick :LOL::devilish:
It's obvious Josy has had sex with someone else before MC. What if she got destroyed by The King himself? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The only thing your " King Magnar " fucked was his math dissertation :LOL: . He probably only fucked Sally in some DnG quest too:ROFLMAO:. No wonder that girl is so frustrated all the time , that girl does not get her regular does of Dick :LOL::devilish:
Got to say Sally is better looking then Quinn at least when Quinn isn't wearing makeup. There I said it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

• Haha

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Got to say Sally is better looking then Quinn at least when Quinn isn't wearing makeup. There I said it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:
Inb4 the "Quinn isn't a junkie and she looks beautiful even when she takes her drugs" party shows up. Like them dudes are up there with that Jill_Royce guy on the fanboy list. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes