vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I dont get why people like Jill. By far the most boring character in the game.
Think he refers to some poll after ep.8, yeah Jill scored well last update but before that it was different. Think Josy would be ranking higher if she wasn't a package deal with Maya... Quinn you either love or hate, and alot depends on what happened in corresponding ep. of the polls.

Does anyone have the torrent or google drive link? These downloads are so bad its crazy. Please help XD
See Sixart's post few above yours ;)

Reactions: magaclaawe

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Many people like Disney princesses
Maya is more princess than Jill.

Jill might have been slow to deal with Tybalt, but eventually her balls dropped and she fucked him up hard.

Maya is still relying on Prince Charming to help her, even when Prince Charming doesn't even like her, the only reason he spends time with her, is so that he can finish what he started that one night and fuck Josy through to completion.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Maya is more princess than Jill.

Jill might have been slow to deal with Tybalt, but eventually her balls dropped and she fucked him up hard.

Maya is still relying on Prince Charming to help her, even when Prince Charming doesn't even like her, the only reason he spends time with her, is so that he can finish what he started that one night and fuck Josy through to completion.
Now change your avatar and sign to believe you Xerxes I'm not Chip

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Of course, you will change teams just to be in the oposite side. If that's how it workd I am becoming a right wing so i wanna see you in the next portuguese left wing concentration with a huge red flag.

Now, being serious: this has nothing to do with teams, there is no team Quinn vs team Maya. Maya is an angel, but Quinn is who bring the goodies, let's see it:

Quinn sexually introduce you to: Camila, Riona and Sarah.

And Sarah sexually introude you to: Melanie, Lily, posible Heather, Tara, Kylie, and i suspect she is the reason you getBecky blowjob.

So a true manwhore knows how the sexual jerarchy works here.
Sarah, yes, but you don't need Quinn for Camilla and Riona.

Reactions: Heycock

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Now change your avatar and sign to believe you Xerxes I'm not Chip
Quinn still one, Jill two.

Maybe I'll change my avatar at some point, i like the scene where MC and Jill kiss infront of Tybalt and he all cry cry.

My signature will stay forever because I use mobile and signature doesn't exist so I don't even know what it is anymore.

Reactions: RukiRG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes