Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I really wonder if the main character will become a manslut in the way of Others. Because the scene in the glory hole is literally the act of a whore. Probably Sarah took money from two girls for this. For me, so far, the path of Others is the most interesting and intriguing. Will Tremolo become a full participant in Quinn's business? Will she trust him or will she hide everything to the last?
Will he try to sell drugs on campus? Will he fuck teachers for money? But I'm afraid all these possibilities will not be realized even by a quarter.
It is worth noting that if you choose her as a freebie and vote for her as the hottest ass, Sarah has dedicated lines where she explains she is not the kind of girl to be in a serious relationship.

I love these little intentions from the author, tailoring the dialogue even when it's aimed at a small portion of the players. I think this is one of the biggest added values of the game when you feel heeded. Maybe it's also a hint that Sarah is definitely out of reach as girlfriend?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Guys, I need some help... My version is 0.7.2 and the last update file in the notepad file says that for this update to work the game must be 0.8.0 above. Maybe I missed an update or something... how should I update the game properly so I don't lose my saves and continue from the end of Episode 7? Thanks in advance!

Unofficial patch to update Being a DIK from v0.7.0 to v0.8.2.
There you go! ;)

Reactions: Meushi

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Guys, I need some help... My version is 0.7.2 and the last update file in the notepad file says that for this update to work the game must be 0.8.0 above. Maybe I missed an update or something... how should I update the game properly so I don't lose my saves and continue from the end of Episode 7? Thanks in advance!
How about downloading 0.8.0 / 0.8.1 / 0.8.2 ??? 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif I wonder if that would solve your " problem " :unsure: :LOL:
You can take a 0.8.2 compressed from my sig... there is the OP for full version... there is torrent via rpdl...
What's the problem ??? :oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: vogelbeest

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Just copy the save folder in the game and download the full game from here. Maybe this will work

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
WAR ??? :oops::LOL: Would you sit down and start to chat with someone who starts with " I'm a thief and conman " ? :ROFLMAO:
Well if you see this from my perspective it is kinda different. You join a Forum you see a Game. You see both the Mod and Dev in the same Thread who are posting the Game (without payment) you download it, ask if there is a different between this download and the directt download from patron. You want to give him money and he bans you for playing his game from his own Modpost. :KEK:

Pandabeast

Jul 16, 2018
Wait, this game is on steam and it doesn't say that it's early access.. Is this version an old version of the game? Or is the game sold on steam actually this unfinished 0.8.2 version?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
You can say in a way that he tried to mirror Neil and Lynette's story with MC and Jill. I bet that her family will be strictly against their relationship, due to MC's apparent low-class upbringing, which is another cliché by the way. It is a common misconception that all aristocrats are snobs that look down upon people, which is not really true. I had a classmate in university that was of aristocratic roots (multiple generations of his family were painters and some of them were involved in the theatre business) and I can honestly say that he was a pretty normal guy, didn't show off and was down to earth.

The problem I have with Jill and her storyline is that nothing really makes sense in it. Her character changes depending on the storyline she's involved in, like she went from all out standing up for MC against Chad to a pushover that was being played by the saddest clown on the campus.
There is no drama or pitfalls in Jill's route at all, as in the case of Sage. After the public humiliation of Tybalt in a restaurant, it seems to me that turning the loser Tybalt into a vengeful scoundrel who will use his father's resources to destroy Tremolo is the most logical. Jill's parents don't look like the ones who are against such a connection. In any case, DPC will need to justify it in a plot, but he has problems with this.

So I'm a little worried about the interlude. The story of the meeting between Lynette and Neil is the most boring part in the game, which for me it becomes obvious that it is difficult for DPC to tell interesting stories about extraneous characters that the player does not care about. I would like to be wrong, but it feels like the Interlude will be boring and meaningless in general.

Reactions: Kellermann

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You join a Forum you see a Game
This needs an immediate correction : you join a PIRATE Forum..... ;)
That alone that DPC made available the first version to try to get in the biggest crowd for support that does not mean that a game at 50% ( or somewhat that ) was made available by him... let alone on a PIRATE forum where you pillage stuff from devs that worked hard on and expect payment in return ( which is normal :KEK: ) Now I don't care about intentions you made it backwards... first you commit a crime then you offer support ... tsk tsk tsk 1622656_0fc108b9a016b2be79292b0bdfb17be2.gif ;):KEK:
I don't understand what was surprising in this end result ? :oops::LOL:

Pandabeast

Jul 16, 2018
That alone that DPC made available the first version to try to get in the biggest crowd for support that does not mean that a game at 50% ( or somewhat that ) was made available by him... let alone on a PIRATE forum where you pillage stuff from devs that worked hard on and expect payment in return ( which is normal :KEK: ) Now I don't care about intentions you made it backwards... first you commit a crime then you offer support ... tsk tsk tsk View attachment 1645786 ;):KEK:
I mean.. he pirated a game then decided it was worth his money and wanted to support the dev.. This is commendable, no? Not something to ban over lol.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It is worth noting that if you choose her as a freebie and vote for her as the hottest ass, Sarah has dedicated lines where she explains she is not the kind of girl to be in a serious relationship.

I love these little intentions from the author, tailoring the dialogue even when it's aimed at a small portion of the players. I think this is one of the biggest added values of the game when you feel heeded. Maybe it's also a hint that Sarah is definitely out of reach as girlfriend?
Sarah explained why she doesn't date guys. She is afraid of breakups and infidelities. I do not know how this will be shown in the game, but it is obvious that in episode 8 MС took a step towards intimacy with Sarah. Perhaps at the end of the game, the player on the path of Others will be able to choose which of the girls can stay with.

Reactions: dalli_x

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
That alone that DPC made available the first version to try to get in the biggest crowd for support that does not mean that a game at 50% ( or somewhat that ) was made available by him... let alone on a PIRATE forum where you pillage stuff from devs that worked hard on and expect payment in return ( which is normal :KEK: ) Now I don't care about intentions you made it backwards... first you commit a crime then you offer support ... tsk tsk tsk View attachment 1645786 ;):KEK:
Honestly, I use this site and others, to find Adult VNS. Steam and the like, absolutely SUCK to find anything.
These have tags and the like, so you can actually find what you're looking for quickly enough.

Many devs should embrace this place, I mean, whoever wants to get them for free, will get them for free anyway.
It's a sad day, when pirate sites have better indexing methods than multi-millions publishers.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mean.. he pirated a game then decided it was worth his money and wanted to support the dev.. This is commendable, no? Not something to ban over lol.
Nope :p It's not... this is the problem here that now you are the second ( and believe there are tons of you :KEK: ) that don't understand why this is very much NOT commendable :LOL:
Okay nuff with this BS... :whistle:

Pandabeast

Jul 16, 2018
Nope :p It's not... this is the problem here that now you are the second ( and believe there are tons of you :KEK: ) that don't understand why this is very much NOT commendable :LOL:
Okay nuff with this BS... :whistle:
People pirate for a variety of reasons.. whether that's because they don't have much money to spend on leisure or they want to test a game out because they don't know if it will be worth their money. If after pirating the game they end up liking it and wanting to support the creator - that is a good thing. I think there are very few pirates who, if piracy was impossible, would just outright buy the games that they pirate.
I have bought plenty of games that I knew were gonna be good, have pirated then bought games that surprised me and pirated and deleted games that were trash. If me pirating your game made me give a try where I wouldn't have otherwise and that made me decide to give you money then it's a good hting

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
We don't have here any disagreement... just the principle must be clear... pirating stuff is illegal ! :LOL: Off to jail ! :LOL:
Actually, if you own the game, many countries allow you to have downloaded copies for it, regardless of their provenance.

Basically, as long as you own the license for it, you can download it from wherever you want :)
If someone buys it after trying it from a pirate site, while the original action was illegal, since the sale was made and there was no profit loss, the lawsuit would be moot, as there was no negative impact on the owner/publisher. Not to mention the terrible PR from suing a customer after he bought the product :D

Anyway, we're digressing from lewding over the hotties from the game :D

Reactions: Warscared
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes