JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
People pirate for a variety of reasons.. whether that's because they don't have much money to spend on leisure or they want to test a game out because they don't know if it will be worth their money. If after pirating the game they end up liking it and wanting to support the creator - that is a good thing. I think there are very few pirates who, if piracy was impossible, would just outright buy the games that they pirate.
I have bought plenty of games that I knew were gonna be good, have pirated then bought games that surprised me and pirated and deleted games that were trash. If me pirating your game made me give a try where I wouldn't have otherwise and that made me decide to give you money then it's a good hting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ivanqzko

Jan 17, 2020
How about downloading 0.8.0 / 0.8.1 / 0.8.2 ??? View attachment 1645734 I wonder if that would solve your " problem " :unsure: :LOL:
You can take a 0.8.2 compressed from my sig... there is the OP for full version... there is torrent via rpdl...
What's the problem ??? :oops::oops::oops:
I've considered not downloading the unofficial update recommended by vogelbeest, because that may cause issues for future updates, and I was wondering if I downloaded the whole game (compressed version or the big one) and insert the "saves" folder from my version (0.7.2) would if work or I would be missing other important files regarding my progress?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've considered not downloading the unofficial update recommended by vogelbeest, because that may cause issues for future updates, and I was wondering if I downloaded the whole game (compressed version or the big one) and insert the "saves" folder from my version (0.7.2) would if work or I would be missing other important files regarding my progress?
If you have created save folder then there won't be any problem regardless which version you download... trouble starts when/if you use mods which get detected resulting in a purge in persistent ! ;) So go ahead do what you like... the saves are stored elsewhere from game folder so you can't fuck it up that way :ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It is worth noting that if you choose her as a freebie and vote for her as the hottest ass, Sarah has dedicated lines where she explains she is not the kind of girl to be in a serious relationship.

I love these little intentions from the author, tailoring the dialogue even when it's aimed at a small portion of the players. I think this is one of the biggest added values of the game when you feel heeded. Maybe it's also a hint that Sarah is definitely out of reach as girlfriend?
If we can get Riona and Camila as GF,then I can get over the loss of Sarah and Melanie.Probably:)

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
et alone on a PIRATE forum where you pillage stuff from devs that worked hard on and expect payment in return ( which is normal :KEK: ) Now I don't care about intentions you made it backwards... first you commit a crime then you offer support ... tsk tsk tsk
Seriously, what the hell are you even doing here? Do you understand how a forum like this actually works? Just the fact you made this statement shows you're either ignorant or a shill.

It's been said far too many times here about sites like this. The devs are effectively getting free marketing and they love that shit cause it brings more attention to their products. That means more money in their pockets. Piracy bad! Oh no! Piracy, is more beneficial to many of them than they let on. Many of the devs actually use sites like this themselves for that expressed purpose and for many other reasons. Some make use of piracy for the above reason rather effectively too as some have become quite successful thanks to this site and their own shrewd business savvy. Quit acting like what goes on here is beyond immoral. Morality has nothing to do with any of it. This is a pirate forum dedicated to an industry that is immoral and promotes human deviancy by it's very nature.

Last edited:

Bayblade1099

Dec 21, 2020
Is it possible to update from 0.7 version to the latest one or do i have to redownload the whole game if i skipped couple of updates?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Then there are those of us who simply think:
View attachment 1645868
This is the only attitude to have when you’re pirating.

We’re stealing a game and we don’t give a fuck.

Everyone else trying to justify their theft is embarrassing.

People don’t like to see themselves as “the bad guy” so they make up all sorts of arguments to make it sound like their theft is actually noble.

But I do feel for the dude who came here, found the game, saw DPC’s comment at the top of the thread, figured DPC condoned this site, mentioned it on his discord, and then got banned. :cry:

Unless you start researching like a motherfucker, how are your supposed to know about the bad blood?!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
as my most recent favourite thinker once stated to be a good man one can not take laws too seriously!

its actually the other way around, its so bad that it became good... unlike CK who had everything to be amazing and they keep tripping on the small stuff.. but its actually improving greatly, i must admit i am quite pleasently surprised not amazed as i should be if the concept had been properly thought out and implemented from the start but its getting there!

Sarah is enough... damm she reminds me so much of a girlfriend i used to have that i wonder if DPC ever did Erasmus in portugal... seriously if she ends up being jewish i can give you guys the adress of her house her age birthday and schools she attended... freaky how some things turn out... or maybe i am just cherry picking the information and hammering everything to fit in!
You can have Sarah, the Latina Goddess is enough for me. :love:

Reactions: Warscared

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
This is the only attitude to have when you’re pirating.

We’re stealing a game and we don’t give a fuck.

Everyone else trying to justify their theft is embarrassing.

People don’t like to see themselves as “the bad guy” so they make up all sorts of arguments to make it sound like their theft is actually noble.

But I do feel for the dude who came here, found the game, saw DPC’s comment at the top of the thread, figured DPC condoned this site, mentioned it on his discord, and then got banned. :cry:

Unless you start researching like a motherfucker, how are your supposed to know about the bad blood?!
Press F

for myself :(

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
View attachment 1645961
but honestly disney princess is like your old crush, you never really over it, it's always gonna be in your memories like your hot teacher you wanted to fuck. :ROFLMAO:, You always remember her as she was back in the days:ROFLMAO:
Ah, my high school History teacher...
Back then she was younger then I'm right now, damn she was hot. Very look a like Cathy but black haired :BootyTime:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ah, my high school History teacher...
Back then she was younger then I'm right now, damn she was hot. Very look a like Cathy but black haired :BootyTime:
high school ? Oh, How innocent you are :ROFLMAO: . I was 12 :devilish:, when I develop my sexual crush on one of my teacher. Well, I was in boarding school she was one of the lady who were taking care of us, she worked there because She had a younger brother there with us. She was 21, alway wearing some tight pants, she had an amazing Ass, often wearing Tight Leather pants. She is the reason why I get corrupted as a younglings:devilish::ROFLMAO:.
or at least of my fetish for skin tight leather pants on hot chicks:ROFLMAO:

Those were the only times when I was interested in the "older" woman's :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HogRocket

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
high school ? Oh, How innocent you are :ROFLMAO: . I was 12 :devilish:, when I develop my sexual crush on one of my teacher. Well, I was in boarding school she was one of the lady who were taking care of us, she worked there because She had a younger brother there with us. She was 21, alway wearing some tight pants, she had an amazing Ass, often wearing Tight Leather pants. She is the reason why I get corrupted as a younglings:devilish::ROFLMAO:.
or at least of my fetish for skin tight leather pants on hot chicks:ROFLMAO:
Well, there was hot teachers only in high school :HideThePain:
Before that it was only Wendy and Tybalt like teachers and I'm not a fan of either of them.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I tell you how... but it's not exclusive to bad blood ... and you don't even need to research... it starts with the principle pirating stuff ( stealing ) is BAD ! You are right with the comment whoever tries to justify thievery is just an... ( insert whatever ! :ROFLMAO: ) So if we reached this point then going forward is just common sense... YOU DON'T ADVERTISE THAT YOU DID COMMIT THEFT !!! ;) If that guy would have shut up about it nothing would have happened... Tried the game liked it bought it officially and support DPC... all in one ! :LOL: Lack of common sense will get you in trouble many many times :geek:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes