NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Probably not.

On the other hand, since that test shows up even if you played a completely weird game and had sex with nobody at all ... we're assuming it can't be MC's baby. And who does that leave? Wendy? Dani, Heather or Elena maybe. There aren't that many girls in the game that could be pregnant regardless of your actions to date...
Wendy LOL. I'm rolling. Poor Derek. It would be even worse for him if it's Ashley and she doesn't know if it's Derek's or that she is having Anthony's idiot love child.

Dec 17, 2021
hello, good evening, I wanted to ask if the game uses GL2 software because those games do not run on my pc renpy games don't work for me because my computer is old

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I can't change my DIK status, it's permanently neutral (0), anyone know how to fix this?
This is a game design mechanic, after a certain number of decisions your DIK affinity becomes fixed.

If you didn't want to be permanently neutral, play through again and make different choices.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Wait, this game is on steam and it doesn't say that it's early access.. Is this version an old version of the game? Or is the game sold on steam actually this unfinished 0.8.2 version?
At the moment Patreon & Steam are both on the same version (0.8.2). The version that get's leaked here is whatever the latest Patreon release is. Patreon (and therefore here) always has the latest episode released (next one is Interlude, then 0.9). Steam only gets released at the end of each season (episode 1-4 = season 1; episodes 5-8 = season 2). So the Steam/GOG releases will generally lag behind the Patreon/f95zone mid-season releases.
Is it possible to update from 0.7 version to the latest one or do i have to redownload the whole game if i skipped couple of updates?
The dev didn't do a 0.7 to 0.8 patch, but there's an unofficial one.
hello, good evening, I wanted to ask if the game uses GL2 software because those games do not run on my pc renpy games don't work for me because my computer is old
Yes, BaDIK 0.8 uses Ren'Py 7.4.10, so if you've been having graphics renderer problems on recent versions of Ren'Py you will with this game. There's a number of threads about this in General Troubleshooting if you want to investigate if it's possible to get recent versions of Ren'Py to run on your rmachine.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes