felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This scene was literally created so it can represent the confusion between AchedCroissant and ChipLecsap. Admittedly, I still confuse them for each other sometimes. :confused:

What if they are the same person with alt profiles, replying to each other. Like that Jill_Royce guy. :Kappa:
ChipLecsap is the one who at one point had to remove Zoey's avatar because otherwise he was laughing too much... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
ChipLecsap is the one who at one point had to remove Zoey's avatar because otherwise he was laughing too much... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I remember having a conversation with Chip about something back in the day when I started posting here, I don't remember what it was about, but it was pretty good. (This was at a time when both of them had similar profile pictures)

Then I see AchedCroissant one day and I'm like "Hey man, how about we continue the debate from where we left off?"

And Ached was like: :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Russia is not going to attack Ukraine. But Putin will definitely send troops to Sweden to force DPC to never make content about Madame again.
Even DPC finds a way to make her look more disgusting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Boys, what is the most popular theory about this?
Because it's not fucking random. DPC created a mini-scene of as many as 5 renders and even called the renders in the game code "surprise".
Who's hanging around MC window? If it was just Elena who went to her boyfriend, it wouldn't make much sense.
Is this Tanya?
Is that Quinn going to the Diks?
Your guesses.

View attachment 1656221
I can't see anyone, but I'll throw it out there that it's Zoey. She's got no idea that MC is on the other side of the tarp, though.
Just to point out, there were 73 renders with "surprise" in the sequence that this scene was part of; the last 5 in the sequence were this scene in the mc's bed. The rest of the sequences was the mc's "surprise" birthday party...

That still doesn't diminish the fact that these 5 frames were included, when 1 would have sufficed, so I also believe this is some sort of foreshadowing, but the filename has nothing to do with it.
Am I blind or stupid? I cannot see anything behind the Window lmao
There's someone walking by the window - it's rather difficult to see it on single screen, but since there's a sequence of them in the game (three of them one after other), you can see that different lamps covered by somebody moving outside.

I made something like this not long after my post about the wall in order to convince myself if there was someone actually walking past the window, but I don't know what I did with it, so I had to make another:

1645030374332.gif

You can pretty clearly see someone's leg crossing the light at the far right, and then the shadow moves to the other two lights on the left. I still don't have any non-ludicrous guesses as to who it is, though.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I remember having a conversation with Chip about something back in the day when I started posting here, I don't remember what it was about, but it was pretty good. (This was at a time when both of them had similar profile pictures)

Then I see AchedCroissant one day and I'm like "Hey man, how about we continue the debate from where we left off?"

And Ached was like: :HideThePain:
Now it's me when I see Darkwen posting his Josy pic

ChipLecsap be like
f608x342-24989_54712_0.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I made something like this not long after my post about the wall in order to convince myself if there was someone actually walking past the window, but I don't know what I did with it, so I had to make another:

View attachment 1657143

You can pretty clearly see someone's leg crossing the light at the far right, and then the shadow moves to the other two lights on the left. I still don't have any non-ludicrous guesses as to who it is, though.
the strange point of the whole thing is that you don't understand why it should be "news" that someone walks in the DIKs' backyard
it is a house of boys with their adventures, that one goes out or comes back late is not something memorable

what makes it "news" is the attention DPC gives it, so it must mean something

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Even DPC finds a way to make her look more disgusting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only justification for the existence of this ugly capitalist shit is that DPC used her as a cheap whore (which Madame is) in order to put experiments on her to improve skills in 3D art. She has the best detail among all the girls and the smoothest animations.

• Sad
Reactions: AchedCroissant

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021

View attachment 1657143

There is an effort on the part of DPC to show something. We see someone walking along the wall, we can rule out the bug or image reuse. So it seems intentional on the part of DPC.

The problem is, you can't get anything out of it. If we look at the different images of the DIK house, we see that on one side it overlooks the sidewalk, and on the other three the garden. We also see that the garden is not fenced sidewalk. So anyone can pass there in the middle of the night.

The only thing to come out of it is that someone passed by during the night.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The only justification for the existence of this ugly capitalist shit is that DPC used her as a cheap whore (which Madame is) in order to put experiments on her to improve skills in 3D art. She has the best detail among all the girls and the smoothest animations.
we do not give the same meaning to that word.... :ROFLMAO:

the fact that Madame has the skin, but in general the appearance more full of "realistic" flaws I do not see it as progress...

surely the fact that she and Camilla exist in the same universe should justify the intervention of Doctor Strange

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
Found my self liking this game alot more than i should do...... Found my self skipping the adult part for the story..... Not joking after 14 playthrough with mods but still found my self having to back track to a save because the Jill and Sage story is very good . ( have to force my self to use the mods to get a ending for start of Season three with each girl etc as i dont want to hurt JILL OR SAGE each time. )

To be honest DR Pink that's what makes a game more than Fap Bate. ETC you do seem to place more on some girls than others i that works well.
Your last work like to add drama and a twist but if you back stab my Ending with Jill over a twist and she still leaves for other reasons I will have no choice to sigh very loudly...and restart and repeat

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
N7

:cry: <3

We have arrived at the final part of the Patron milestone reward.
I have attached all comic book pages to the post and full-resolution versions of a couple of renders used to make the comic book.
I hope you have enjoyed the reward as much as I have.
Thanks again for your donation and for being a vital part of keeping the Being a DIK project alive. I couldn't do this without you.
Love
Dr PinkCake
unnamed.png unnamed(1).png

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
There is an effort on the part of DPC to show something. We see someone walking along the wall, we can rule out the bug or image reuse. So it seems intentional on the part of DPC.

The problem is, you can't get anything out of it. If we look at the different images of the DIK house, we see that on one side it overlooks the sidewalk, and on the other three the garden. We also see that the garden is not fenced sidewalk. So anyone can pass there in the middle of the night.

The only thing to come out of it is that someone passed by during the night.
Obviously, this is the same traitor who went to meet with Burke or Quinn. In light of the fact that someone is constantly walking past the window, I'm starting to believe that someone could have seen MС fucking Bella in her mouth for the subsequent blackmail of Bella or someone else.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes