mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
There's a chance we won't see any of the LI's end up with anyone else in the game, due to the NTR meltdown it will lead to (especially in DPC's Discord, where the entire world population of Jill stans seem to have gathered).

For example he won't show Bella getting fucked by James or Stephen fucking Jade, because people are going to be outraged with the NTR. For the same reason a lot of the female Twitch streamers pretend to be single, like Amouranth for example, who didn't reveal she was married to her followers for a long long time in fear of losing subscribers.
just remember the starting text this games handels serious topics it is a adult novel and dont play the game if you light hearted this game is clearly for alpha sigma only males :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Most people that don't like NTR concider anyone having sex but you(the MC) As NTR hell Tommy boning Heather is borderlined NTR. Though its funny how no one thinks about how many cocks have been in Riona's mouth or up Camilla's but sense they are working girls haha. But im sure mc's dick smells different so while Riona usually just baby touchs she went further for mc and Camilla prolly just slaps it till it shoots if it's not MC's.
Even though Riona said she usually fucks her clients and you only get a BJ because of Quinn im sure she was just lieing to herself. It's usually baby touchs.
This whole NTR discussion is as old as the forum itself. Sure, it probably won't exist in BaDik like that. But that doesn't bother me, the game is great and varied enough.

But it's also a fact that there is a slowly growing NTR fan base in this forum, and I'm involved myself. Sure, people are getting older. And I also know plenty of developers who have discovered this content for themselves in terms of story. It simply offers variety in the sexual variety, which is difficult to achieve with "one Dick only". I know enough developers who don't really take part in the hysteria and also work with this content as normal. Others hold back because of the haters. More others conceal this content with female protagonist, multi protagonist, cheating, corruption etc. Not even 3 years ago that would have been unthinkable, there would have been a shitstorm for sure. A lot has already changed there. Let's wait and see for the next few years. The time will definitely come when we will also get such high-quality games as BaDik, also with NTR content.

Reactions: Warscared
Aug 26, 2019
He mentions it in his intro. He's trying something new. And it's wildly more successful then his previous work so I hope he doesn't try to go back to old tropes like with Acting Lessons. Just saying he knows he's doing something different and he accepts that as mentioned in intro with Jill.
If he wants to go acting lesson's route again i recommend he learns Japanese because they are suckers for bad endings. They absolutely love em.
Something new like adding a blue haired LI in middle of the story
View attachment thumbnail_image4.webp

Reactions: beef-devourer

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, DPC specified that there will be no sex in the interlude :ROFLMAO:
:unsure: Did he actually say that? I thought he just said it was going to be more story-focused, not completely devoid of lewdness. the most logical way for him to evade any NTR pouting is to just have Zoey lez out. Everyone is happy and he can still focus on his story and beloved surfing mini games.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think the maximum we'll get is this Zoey masturbation scene where she remembers how she fucked Tremolo in a tree house. Well, or a scene in the shower. Maybe we'll get lucky and we'll see the famous MС sex scene with Zoey when her parents were at home.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
HAHA. Yep gunna be an interesting Interlude if it's sexless. haha.
Well, DPC specified that there will be no sex in the interlude :ROFLMAO:
:unsure: Did he actually say that? I thought he just said it was going to be more story-focused, not completely devoid of lewdness. the most logical way for him to evade any NTR pouting is to just have Zoey lez out. Everyone is happy and he can still focus on his story and beloved surfing mini games.
I don't remember it was stated remotely like this ^ :KEK: Limited lewd is not equal with no sex ! ;):LOL:
The only quote I can find is the one below:

The interlude won't be as long as the previous episodes have been, and it will primarily be focused on story events, not lewd content.
He also said it'll take about 60 minutes to get through. So it'll be over before you know it.

But I gotta say, this looks rather leeewd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The only quote I can find is the one below:

He also said it'll take about 60 minutes to get through. So it'll be over before you know it.

But I gotta say, this looks rather leeewd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pinkies? Pshhh. I thought you were going to say they have their dicks out just below the crop. :cautious:
I feel cheated. Don't you Derek?

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: OFT and shazba

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
" and it will primarily be focused on story events, not lewd content. "

In other words lewd content limited BUT present ! ;) :p

Reactions: RukiRG

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
In other words lewd content limited BUT present !
Yah, can't wait to see Zoey walking in on the Amy Whinehouse lookalike lady doing the nasty with that tattoo artist in the chair she supposed to get her tats today. Atleast she will have something spicy and yet not considered NTR to talk about when showing MC her new tats in ep.9 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes