TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I just checked myself and not going on the birthday date only makes her decide that she's not ready to be dating. She tells you she's sorry and that you can only be friends, I wouldn't call that being a "cunt". To get her to yell at you, you have to do more to make her feel betrayed and that she can't trust you.

Someone did a full Jill run with only taking care of Sage instead of going to the picnic with her and she still went full Ape Shit on MC for no reason.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
You have a thought error though. If Jill was such a good person and felt something honestly for the MC, Jill could have suggested another date to the MC, which she did not. :rolleyes:

You also note that Jill doesn't even know that the MC helped his sick friend Sage. Jill doesn't even give the MC a chance to explain why he couldn't have a date with Jill. :oops:

Conclusion: Jill doesn't even want to share the MC with friends. Mmmmhhh. What is Jill accusing Tybalt of? That he wants to control which friends Jill can date. Double standard on Jill's part. Jill and Tybalt deserve each other.:p(y)
Jill fans vs. the teachings of the Dalli. :ROFLMAO:

wrath.png

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC: Jill I can't go with you because I have a friend who has leukemia and I am the only person on earth compatible with her for a Bone Marrow Transplant.
Jill: Oh... Yeah, of course. I understand." (Seriously, you're choosing another girl over me!? I hope she dies and you too son of a bitch)
A funnier timeline change would be Jill showing up to take MC on the birthday picnic and Bella is walking out of MC's room having already provided a much better birthday present. :p

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I also think there should be a nobody choice for Neutral/Chik players at end of episode 8 as your MC could fucking realize it's better to hurt everyone because he's a shit heal and dont deserve anyone with the way he's been fucking around with all of them.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't know if DPC enjoys dramas more, but having a drama makes a later happy ending more meaningful and makes it stand out.:rolleyes::unsure:(y)
Yeah, it would be nice if he actually followed through with that for once. I'm less and less convinced there will happy times at the end. I think DPC sees it as more cinematic to have an enigmatic if not dramatic conclusion.

Is Kellermann the president of the fraternity? :Kappa:
My watermelon simping days are over. I simp now for Quinn until the return of the dark one.

"We lights the BaDIK thread, not just for him, but for all of them that are still out there.
'Cause we knows, there will come a night when they sees the distant light...
...and they'll be coming home..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I hate that line from Maya. No woman on the planet cares about or is interested in a dude's mom (dead or alive) and nothing makes a woman drier than listening to a man who talks about his mom. And Lynette story time is instant boner killer for males. Even topless landlady shots can't save it.

If Interlude required, I wish it could have been about Lana and her downfall instead of surfing mini games and Zoey sucking d on the beach for tattoo and burrito money. Or as a compromise, make the Interlude about the back stories of several different characters, not just Zoey. Show a little bit of Lana, flash over to Bella or perhaps Jade/Cathy B&R origins, or whomever, etc. Give us a few backstories and clear up some mysteries that have been longstanding. That I would be quite interested in seeing even if it were mostly lewd free. Interlude is the perfect time to turn back the hands of time and get a better understanding of the ladies who have been so secretive about their pasts.

Not to get all Riona, but the positioning of those furniture and television is wonky.
The burrito money got me rolling haha.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kellermann

varage

Jun 26, 2019
View attachment 1662170

I thought so too. But since DPC is fixated on only two problems - the problem of infringement of the rights of sex minorities (ha ha, as if women's rights are not infringed and he easily ridicules it using the example of feminists) and the drug problem, I assumed that Lana could be a lesbian. But even for DPC, three lesbians will be too much.
Well Lana be dead and i think your more on the money with the Lesbian thing although who knows That could be Lana on the bed there haha. Not to mention theres only one lesbian and one bisexual. Josy is the latter she was never full on like Maya is. Josy: "You did that with a guy?! That's big."
Josy's thing wasn't as big because im sure she had many male partners before Maya. Her being the resident bubbly party girl and all.

Mar 15, 2021
From what we've seen, Jill is really vindictive and petty, so I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to drive a wedge in the Bella/MC relationship, even if you never had anything to do with her, it's also going to be another dumb written storyline, just for the sake of drama.
Jill rejecting the MC in episode 8 as it would be funny when she sees the MC with another girl that she gives us a jealousy scene in episode 9.

Reactions: Warscared

varage

Jun 26, 2019
DPC already had that in AL!

I think he will create one big drama and a few small ones. The big drama will be about the family and the small ones about the girls. Why?

The family drama can put DPC in the past and will cause a shock moment. However, this will be weakened at the same time because we are in the present and there will be in a decision whether to accept fate or not.

With the girls the small dramas will turn out in such a way, I think to at least, that if the MC does not make a decision, thus NEUTRAL is, the girls make their decisions. How do I explain it best?

For example, if we as players don't choose Jill, we shouldn't be surprised if the legs in Tommy's room were Jill's and the pregnancy test is hers. Someone who doesn't want Jill as LI will get a little shock at first, but in the end effect it doesn't matter with whom Jill fucks or not. This is just an example. Maybe not.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We already know who the legs in tommy's room are it was his girl and that stripper he bragged about boning. Unless you're talking about another time i havn't played season 8 more then once so far. But he mentions whoever rated him out gave him a threesome with his plus 3 and his girl. Not to mention Jill and Tommy why Tommy and not Rusty as they have at least a history haha.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

I think he will create one big drama and a few small ones. The big drama will be about the family and the small ones about the girls. Why?

The family drama can put DPC in the past and will cause a shock moment. However, this will be weakened at the same time because we are in the present and there will be in a decision whether to accept fate or not.

With the girls the small dramas will turn out in such a way, I think to at least, that if the MC does not make a decision, thus NEUTRAL is, the girls make their decisions. How do I explain it best?

For example, if we as players don't choose Jill, we shouldn't be surprised if the legs in Tommy's room were Jill's and the pregnancy test is hers. Someone who doesn't want Jill as LI will get a little shock at first, but in the end effect it doesn't matter with whom Jill fucks or not. This is just an example. Maybe not.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:oops: tommy fucking Jill, well that would certainly be something. the salty raccoons who have recently overrun the thread would be shaken to their core.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yea it sucks because the MC litterally cums inside like all of his love main love interest or gets the option to in season 8. Though I've heared virgin runs still net you a pregnancy test. So at least we know it aint his.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Jill rejecting the MC in episode 8 as it would be funny when she sees the MC with another girl that she gives us a jealousy scene in episode 9.
Well she better be prepared to see my MC balls deep in Bella once again in episode 9. :Kappa:Bitch, basically you brought this upon yourself, tease me for 8 episodes and act like you never intended to, what do you think was going to happen. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Wishful thinking.

We already know King Magnar knocked her up in a threesome with Sally. :Kappa:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Wow. Really now. You know who owns the legs. It would be totally absurd to think that the Super DIK Tommy is lying. No, he is the most honest guy in the whole BaDIK world. (sarcasm):rolleyes:
He'd have no reason to lie. If it was Jill im pretty sure he'd be bragging lol. Do you think he learned anything from Airith or something? Tommy's not one to downplay conquests. I mean unless maybe it was Josy he might keep that close to his chest HAHA.
I still LAUGH my ass off whenever you ask him if Josy being a hot makes him excited haha. Like there is no way in the world you click the other answer haha.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, it would be nice if he actually followed through with that for once. I'm less and less convinced there will happy times at the end. I think DPC sees it as more cinematic to have an enigmatic if not dramatic conclusion.

My watermelon simping days are over. I simp now for Quinn until the return of the dark one.

"We lights the BaDIK thread, not just for him, but for all of them that are still out there.
'Cause we knows, there will come a night when they sees the distant light...
...and they'll be coming home..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cry:

And I always knew you as the Watermelon Man, the one that will save all the watermelons in the world from Tybalt. But I guess I've been swerved. You've been the Ass-Man all along. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yea it sucks because the MC litterally cums inside like all of his love main love interest or gets the option to in season 8. Though I've heared virgin runs still net you a pregnancy test. So at least we know it aint his.
IMO, the pregnancy test I think is related to either Derek or Tommy (Ashley or Heather). Though, it might be also a flashback screen to when Bella was pregnant, which would explain the locked room and the weird small mirror in her bathroom.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I will say tha
Are you really so naive and believe that all people tell you the truth?:rolleyes:

I assume that Jill is a very bad girl, which is washed with all water. How does a woman catch a fool who still believes that the first sex should happen on the wedding night. Well? She tells him that she is still a virgin and presents herself as a shy deer. :rolleyes:
No i simply believe it's out of his character He bangs the WOLF OF WALSTREET and he doesn't tell every DIK about it nah. Not Tommy's style.
Edit: Do i need Jill not to spread her legs if im not with her, no. I just think it would be more evident a choice to choose Rusty in that senario as we've seen him grow from the young frat boy he was when he tried to date Jill into the responsible person he seems to be when you meet him. Probably wouldn't act like a DIK in front of his friends to impress them like he did in his first year of college when Jill and him went on that date.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I will say tha

No i simply believe it's out of his character He bangs the WOLF OF WALSTREET and he doesn't tell every DIK about it nah. Not Tommy's style.
Edit: Do i need Jill not to spread her legs if im not with her, no. I just think it would be more evident a choice to choose Rusty in that senario as we've seen him grow from the young frat boy he was when he tried to date Jill into the responsible person he seems to be when you meet him. Probably wouldn't act like a DIK in front of his friends to impress them like he did in his first year of college when Jill and him went on that date.
There's a chance we won't see any of the LI's end up with anyone else in the game, due to the NTR meltdown it will lead to (especially in DPC's Discord, where the entire world population of Jill stans seem to have gathered).

For example he won't show Bella getting fucked by James or Stephen fucking Jade, because people are going to be outraged with the NTR. For the same reason a lot of the female Twitch streamers pretend to be single, like Amouranth for example, who didn't reveal she was married to her followers for a long long time in fear of losing subscribers.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes