NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I did a little play test to test some assertions and found it interesting that so long as you do go to the picnic and bond with Jill you can get her in the end even if you punched Tybalt, knocked out his teeth in front of her at the tennis match, and put a giant dick in his presentation. What struck me while doing this is the sadistic glee that Sage takes in seeing his presentation ruined in that fashion. So even if she knows that Josi and Sage both sucked his dick she is still willing to give the relationship a chance if he went to the picnic. She must really like picnics.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
She comes with a birthday surprise, not some major request. And she doesn't take it as a personal affront. She's a bit disappointed. It's just that without that special moment together they would have at that picnic the spark isn't lit for her. So when he tries to have sex with her, she feels like they aren't as close as she wishes they were because they never had that special moment together that made her feel like it was right, the moment he convinced her to give him a chance. Without that key moment she kept feeling insecure about the whole thing.

Should she ignore her own feelings and just go with it so not to hurt MC's feelings, because that's basically what you're saying. That she was out of line to feel the way she did and to tell him how she felt. So, she should have just pretended everything was OK and ignored her gut feeling and not been honest with him?

Also, she doesn't know he was with a sick friend (and you make it sound like Sage was terminally ill or something, she had a cold). She's not upset about him helping a friend who got a cold, she just feels like they aren't connecting the way she expected them to because they never had that key moment together.

[Translation:] Jill Jill Jill Jill Jill control control control control insecurity insecurity insecurity naive naive naive naive jill jill jill mc [/translation]

For being scupulous and principled as hell, Jill is not a white knight in totality. None of the LIs are all one thing, and that includes Princess Wannanonookie.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I don't think there will be a further explanation for Jill's choices. She's already explained herself. Do you really want an in depth explanation to the workings of the female mind? :p
yes please, i have invested/wasted 30 years of my life on women i know how to click and rotate the buttons, i know how to read their actions and reactions, and i can even understand what they are going for in the short term most of the times!

what i have yet to figure out is wtf is their long term plan? seriously.

appart from the fact that they change after becoming mothers and the dudes they want to procriate with are not the dudes they want raising her kids, i have yet to understand them!

even worse the dudes they want to have fun is most of the times are not the same dudes they want to procriate with... not to mention that every little shit is a drama and a catastrophe and the me me me me me me me me and then maybe you... just kidding it´s me again, attitude!

my theory is very incomplete but they want to have fun with dudes who are capable and have the means to
they want to have kids with dudes who are attractive and capable
and they want to raise their kids with the smart beta´s who are capable

the only thing in common is the dudes hability to think on their feet and act in a satisfactory way but the abilities they demand from one thing is diferent then the abilities they demand on another thing or in another part of their life!

it´s the good old i want a big house and a nice new car every 2 years but fuck you if to pay for that you have to work 60 hours a week and have no time for her mothers bullshit anniversary, you´re paying for her mothers party already are you suposed to make the money out of thin air? are you forced to enjoy a nice weekend when it costed you 20 extra hours of work and a part of your soul to pay for that shit?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
mc: "I'm so sorry. You caught me at a bad time."
mc: "I made a promise to a friend to come help her."
mc: "She's sick and needs someone to take care of her."
Jill: "Oh... Yeah, of course. I understand." (Seriously, you're choosing another girl over me!?)
Jill: "I didn't plan anything big. It was spontaneous." (I went to all this trouble, for nothing!?)
Jill: "You're allowed to have other plans. Haha..." (Well, that's the last time I do anything nice for you!)
Jill: "So, uh. Happy birthday." (Fuck you!)
MC: Jill I can't go with you because I have a friend who has leukemia and I am the only person on earth compatible with her for a Bone Marrow Transplant.
Jill: Oh... Yeah, of course. I understand." (Seriously, you're choosing another girl over me!? I hope she dies and you too son of a bitch)

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Anyway, back to the sequence of events:
  • So mc misses out on another date with Jill, when she goes to see her friends.
  • Then it's the recital, and she has her meltdown, and then, like a total superhero boyfriend, the mc goes up on stage and saves her bacon. I mean who the fuck in real life would do such a thing. It's the kind of romantic insanity that only happens in movies and AVNs. When a guy does that kind of amazing shit for you, it has to count for something, right?
Reading that someone thinks they're entitled to a relationship because they helped out a friend might just be the most horriying thing in this entire thread so far.

[/quote]

She actually does know he was with a sick friend:

mc: "I'm so sorry. You caught me at a bad time."​
mc: "I made a promise to a friend to come help her."​
mc: "She's sick and needs someone to take care of her."​
Jill: "Oh... Yeah, of course. I understand." (Seriously, you're choosing another girl over me!?)​
Jill: "I didn't plan anything big. It was spontaneous." (I went to all this trouble, for nothing!?)​
Jill: "You're allowed to have other plans. Haha..." (Well, that's the last time I do anything nice for you!)​
Jill: "So, uh. Happy birthday." (Fuck you!)​

But just look at Jill response. It's dripping with spite! :eek:
[/QUOTE]

No, it isn't. Your entirely-made-up subtext is, but that just shows what sort of a person you are, in case anyone was left in any doubt after the rapey vibe you gave off in the first quote.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If Interlude required, I wish it could have been about Lana and her downfall instead of surfing mini games and Zoey sucking d on the beach for tattoo and burrito money. Or as a compromise, make the Interlude about the back stories of several different characters, not just Zoey. Show a little bit of Lana, flash over to Bella or perhaps Jade/Cathy B&R origins, or whomever, etc. Give us a few backstories and clear up some mysteries that have been longstanding. That I would be quite interested in seeing even if it were mostly lewd free. Interlude is the perfect time to turn back the hands of time and get a better understanding of the ladies who have been so secretive about their pasts.
Hmmm. I could get behind that. It would certainly mitigate the problem of crashing the story to a complete halt to introduce a character I don't care about. It would be a much smoother way to integrate Zoey into the existing cast and would make me less nervous about what her role in Season 3 will be.

She comes with a birthday surprise, not some major request. And she doesn't take it as a personal affront. She's a bit disappointed. It's just that without that special moment together they would have at that picnic the spark isn't lit for her. So when he tries to have sex with her, she feels like they aren't as close as she wishes they were because they never had that special moment together that made her feel like it was right, the moment he convinced her to give him a chance. Without that key moment she kept feeling insecure about the whole thing.

Should she ignore her own feelings and just go with it so not to hurt MC's feelings, because that's basically what you're saying. That she was out of line to feel the way she did and to tell him how she felt. So, she should have just pretended everything was OK and ignored her gut feeling and not been honest with him?

Also, she doesn't know he was with a sick friend (and you make it sound like Sage was terminally ill or something, she had a cold). She's not upset about him helping a friend who got a cold, she just feels like they aren't connecting the way she expected them to because they never had that key moment together.
I'm sorry, but I can't agree. Jill was borderline obsessed with the MC if he kissed her during their date, to the point she briefly considered going farther with him at Bella's house in Episode 5. But then in Episode 6 she completely cuts off contact with him because she wants to protect him from Tybalt. She changes her mind again when she learns it's his birthday. But she expects him to be up for a surprise party at the drop of a hat: bear in mind she didn't even know he had no classes that day!

If the MC complies, Jill explains the Tybalt situation and is right back to obsessing over the MC. But if the MC isn't free, there's no discussion of rescheduling; Jill simply writes the guy off forever. During their Episode 7 conversation on Monday (3 days later), she'll still explain the Tybalt situation but stonewalls the MC when he attempts to pick up where they left off.
Bitter_Jill_1.jpg Bitter_Jill_2.jpg Bitter_Jill_3.jpg Bitter_Jill_4.jpg Bitter_Jill_5.jpg Bitter_Jill_6.jpg
Again, the reason the MC hasn't seen her much is that she's been avoiding him! When he goes on to climb the balcony to see her after tennis, she can't accept it because "something about this feels off." When he reveals he's been practicing her song for weeks and helps her at the concert, then runs across the city to get her out of the mess she put herself in, she just shoots him down.

Clearly, she does take the rejection personally. Yes, she will blame destiny, but I don't see how that makes it any better. As others mentioned, she balls her eyes out if the MC photobombs Tybalt's presentation, but it's all water under the bridge (even if he was boning Sage!)... as long as he did whatever she wants whenever she wanted to. It's a really, really bad look for Jill. And it could easily have been avoided if DPC didn't get lazy and inflate the importance of that one choice beyond any reasonable sense of proportion.

I can't take Jill seriously as a LI if I accept that scene as presented. So I prefer to chalk it up to a bout of bad writing and ignore the larger implications. But if I have to parse my way though, it just can't work. I don't care how romantic the picnic was, if Jill's that spooked by the MC inadvertently failing to live up to her unspoken expectations, then their relationship is a disaster waiting to happen. :cry:

People who have argued that caring for Sage is a "Chick" thing to do, and therefore Jill should reward you for such a thing rather than it be the catalyst for the end of the relationship, are taking the Chick/DIK concept too far.

While this is indeed a computer program, if done right, it shouldn't feel like a computer program. There shouldn't be a formula to follow that is always right, because life isn't like that, and the game endeavours to emulate life (to an entertaining degree, we don't actually need to see every time the mc needs to take a dump).

So even though we know that Jill goes for "Chick" guys, that doesn't mean all "Chick" actions will get her juices flowing.

So when a potential girlfriend wants to go out and you've made plans with a different girl, don't say, "Sorry, I'm actually off to see another girl, she's sick and needs me to massage her tits". My advice, tell her you need to help your father deal with the bittersweet emotions of it being your birthday but your mom died giving you birth. That shit is gold. :sneaky:
Yes, people overstate the importance of the DIK/CHICK system. Jill is within her rights to take umbrage at the MC giving chest massages to his sick, busty friend. Then again, I'm also within my rights to stop being friends with a woman so emotionally insecure that she relies on her own horoscope to judge my worth. If DPC is going to deny me the latter, Jill gets no pass on the former. :rolleyes:

Mind you, I'm not trying to tear the game apart. Like you, I enjoy the characters and appreciate that there's a lot of excellent material here. But there are a few problems that really annoy me, and Jill's arc has a couple of them.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
No, it isn't. Your entirely-made-up subtext is, but that just shows what sort of a person you are, in case anyone was left in any doubt after the rapey vibe you gave off in the first quote.
you sure you are reading him right and not just projecting? cause my psychologist would say it´s very hard to diferentiate the two and that is why even psychologist need another psychologist instead of trying to analyse themselves!

and do pay attention even psychologists get it wrong quite a few times and that is why it takes years of practice and even then they are not immune to the common mistakes we all make!

i tend to joke about that shit and i have read enough philosophy books never to be certain of anything and everyday at least 300 times a day i fail... the other option being loosing the entire day analysing the 1st 5 minutes after i wake up so... we all know why we put things on fast track and our brains keep tricking us so we can move on with our life!

Shazba is hardly the rapey vibe kind of dude, his asumptions about relationships might be based on a purely transactional learning curve while yours might be diferent, the pre disposition towards agressive actions is normally dictated by the shadowself as Jung so well explained!

i was once acused of sending such vibes and i have a very well integrated shadow (i hope...), the way i choose to enjoy my sexuality in a more agressive way does not preclude the consent of the female with whom i intend to interact in such a way!
So sending such vibes and acting in accordance with such vibes are two totally diferent things!

there is a reason why beteween 75 up to 90% of all rapes are made by acquaintences if not close friends or family members who tend to have a very deep and dark shadow and normally an ingrained dissatisfaction with life!

you know the goody goody types who act out of frustation instead of the people who accept they have a dark side and try to integrate it into their personalities in a healthy way!

and do pay attention what might be a healthy way might leave you a darker persona and more agressive on the outside and therefore might not be in accordance with what society considers adequate but better a little bit off then the usual excuse of i do not know why i did it, or it was not me i am not that kind of person!

Also the sub text exists for comedic reasons, it might or it might not be how she see´s the world, its the interpretation that you give to it that enables you to project and then try and analize him under that lense! thats how straw men arguments are made, you project onto others your own values instead of understanding them and then say how you would act not giving the person being attacked a chance to defend themselves!

mainly because the person being attacked if they have a diferent moral value pyramid or matrix can not even defend themselves since they would never act in such a way!

Last edited:
Reactions: Krahzy8 and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Reading that someone thinks they're entitled to a relationship because they helped out a friend might just be the most horriying thing in this entire thread so far.

Dude, I think you keep missing the point.

My final two sentences in that section of the response to you (the one you cherry picked a quote from so you could argue it out of context and call me rapey... :rolleyes:), was:

"It's just not enough for Jill. And that's OK, but she still didn't have to dump him in the restaurant in such a scene..."

The entire argument that I've been pushing is that publicly dumping the mc wasn't called for. He didn't deserve that. Maybe you're misinterpreting that I have an issue with him being dumped. I don't. It's the "public" part that I'm on about.

Jill actually used the momentum of having just destroyed Tybalt to help her continue with ending the relationship with the mc. It was a dreadfully insensitive way to do it. I'd go so far to call her a cunt for doing it that way.

Regarding the last part of my response to you, I was mainly highlighting that you were wrong when you said Jill didn't know he was going to see a sick friend. But the subtext was a joke. Everyone else here knew it was a joke. The little shocked face is typical used to feign shock in a comical sense.

And on a side note, if you think your misinterpretation of what I was saying is the most horrifying thing in this entire thread so far, you may have missed this one:

It's a rape. (y)
Sorry dalli_x, you're never gonna live that one down. :ROFLMAO:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And that's OK, but she still didn't have to dump him in the restaurant in such a scene... :cry:
The entire argument that I've been pushing is that publicly dumping the mc wasn't called for. He didn't deserve that. Maybe you're misinterpreting that I have an issue with him being dumped. I don't. It's the "public" part that I'm on about.

Jill actually used the momentum of having just destroyed Tybalt to help her continue with ending the relationship with the mc. It was a dreadfully insensitive way to do it. I'd go so far to call her a cunt for doing it that way.
Just think about that scene. She has just received a marriage proposal from a guy for whom she has absolutely no romantic feelings or even respect. So she boils over and eviscerates him on the spot. Then here comes your MC. If she loves him, all well and good, they go off into the sunset together. But if not, given her emotional state at the moment, it would be irrational for her NOT to cut the MC off from any further notions of romance. She's too emotionally embroiled to put off that conversation to some later, more private, time. That doesn't make her a "cunt"; it makes her someone who, like most of us, doesn't always do things the way they should when under stress.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just think about that scene. She has just received a marriage proposal from a guy for whom she has absolutely no romantic feelings or even respect. So she boils over and eviscerates him on the spot. Then here comes your MC. If she loves him, all well and good, they go off into the sunset together. But if not, given her emotional state at the moment, it would be irrational for her NOT to cut the MC off from any further notions of romance. She's too emotionally embroiled to put off that conversation to some later, more private, time. That doesn't make her a "cunt"; it makes her someone who, like most of us, doesn't always do things the way they should when under stress.
Maybe, but I'm still going with cunt! :p

E
Why did player that played the whole game as diks expected to be accepted by chick Li.
I don't think anyone who chose Sage thought it would end happily with Jill. That Jill/Sage crossroad was like one of the biggest decisions by that point in the game. But there's no harm hating on Jill anyway. :cautious:

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
That doesn't make her a "cunt"; it makes her someone who, like most of us, doesn't always do things the way they should when under stress.
Don't mind shazba, he's just salty it didn't pan out when he married a Jill. ;)
But yeah, the "Jill" I married probably wasn't worth it either. :rolleyes: She ticked all the boxes:
  • Rich parents
  • Naïve
  • Stubborn
  • Virgin
  • Killer body
But she had a great smile, I've never met anyone in real life whose smile is as shit as Jill's. :eek:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I wish to play devil's advocate for a moment since everyone thinks Jill is the devil. It is beyond dispute that Jill has not been dating and has not been satisfied to not have a romantic interest in her life. Yet, she is abnormally fearful of dating because of bad past experiences and current unwholesome offers. Therefore, it is clear that a guy who breaks this streak and wins the heart of this extremely skittish woman will have to go to extraordinary lengths. People who failed to do so are blaming the woman and not their own lack of effort. This is an extraordinary sense of entitlement. My analysis is that Jill has only had guys who want to marry her for her last name. Look and her and see a big old canvas bag with a dollar sign on it. At the time of the rejection, she just had a very unwelcome proposal that left her extraordinarily agitated and the person who put her in that situation shows up with a stupid smile on his face. This is extraordinarily bad timing, especially if he's been a feckless frat boy the whole time. The fact that this works at all is a festivus miracle and avoiding the splash damage from Tybalt's stupid proposal means that you really need to have swept her off her feet.

I still think that the picnic checkpoint is a bug, but even if it isn't I'm okay with it. Sage wasn't on her deathbed and didn't desperately need you to put weiners on her face to recover. Jill, however, had something very important to tell you, and you missed an oppportunity. Sometimes in life, one missed opportunity makes everything fall down like a game of Janga. I'm still of the opinion that all five romances are doomed. Dude is in the first term of his fresher year and other than the pair of lesbians he seduced the other LIs are in very different places in life. Sage is a fart away from graduating, Jill isn't far behind, and Bella could be his mom. None of these five scream endgame girl to me. This is why I am very interested to see where Zoey fits in. She might just be one of those people who always want to be the match that burns the house down.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Why is it difficult for people to accept that DPC badly wrote that scene? After all, in fact, he says it with a scene: choose between a friend and a girl. And you know, if this scene had happened in reality and my friend, no matter what gender, was seriously ill, I would have done exactly the same. Girls come and go, but friends stay forever. Therefore, it seems strange to me not that Jill rejected you after that, but that Sage reacted to it normally.
I'm curious to see how Jill would react if she was rejected at the end of episode 8 after the picnic incident. After all, she usually always rejected, and then we abandoned her. I wonder if she will become a touchy and angry bitch?

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The only problem with this game (which even makes me hesitate to continue playing) is the fact that it's not a Harem Game...

WHY THE DEV MAKES FEMALE CHARACTERS SO PERFECT AT THE SAME TIME IT STEALS MY POSSIBILITY OF HAVING ALL THE GIRLS D=

The trauma I had with Acting Lessons was not enough, now the dev wants to screw me with this game again =/

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Why is it difficult for people to accept that DPC badly wrote that scene? After all, in fact, he says it with a scene: choose between a friend and a girl. And you know, if this scene had happened in reality and my friend, no matter what gender, was seriously ill, I would have done exactly the same. Girls come and go, but friends stay forever. Therefore, it seems strange to me not that Jill rejected you after that, but that Sage reacted to it normally.
I'm curious to see how Jill would react if she was rejected at the end of episode 8 after the picnic incident. After all, she usually always rejected, and then we abandoned her. I wonder if she will become a touchy and angry bitch?
I'd rather go with the flow of the game than start breaking the immersion with the idea that it was a big mistake by the game creator.

I'm not 100% sure that DPC decided that if we didn't choose Jill over Sage that one time, that it would inevitably end Jill's romance down the track, but her inner monologue at the time:

Jill: "(I can't blurt it out now... Crap...)"​
Jill: "(Maybe it's a sign?)"​
Jill: "(Maybe it's best to not even tell him...)"​

...and what we know of her now (her stance on destiny and all that), it's quite likely that right then and there she made her mind up to wind things down with the mc. All the rest of the hoops the mc was jumping through (climbing her balcony again and all that) were too late.

The only time I modified the outcome was when Cathy left her underwear in Bella's car. As soon as she took them off, I knew it was coming back to bite us, so my mc went off script and ditched that shit before he even returned the car to Bella.

The only problem with this game (which even makes me hesitate to continue playing) is the fact that it's not a Harem Game...

WHY THE DEV MAKES FEMALE CHARACTERS SO PERFECT AT THE SAME TIME IT TAKES UP MY POSSIBILITY OF HAVING ALL THE GIRLS D=

The trauma I had with Acting Lessons was not enough, now the dev wants to screw me with this game again =/
Personally I'm not a big fan of harem games. I like games like BaDIK that have significant replayability. If you go down a different path, it's almost a different game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hah! If you had played a CHICK route and romanced both Jill and Bella, but then chose Bella when you were forced to make a choice, you would have seen how Jill would react when she sees the MC fucking Bella.

If this path was taken, it will be a major issue in Episode 9, perhaps like the MC-Jody-Maya drama played out in Episode 5. It remains to be seen if this MC-Jill-Bella drama can be resolved satisfactorily to where they are at least on speaking terms, like the other one (eventually) was.

PinkCake loves his little dramas. Usually, they work out just fine. Well... then there's Acting Lessons. But we probably have 4 more episodes before we have to abandon someone in a burning dorm room.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes