Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
About the DIK's mansion being trashed with dildos:

I just checked the renders from when they discover the vandalism. There are NO dildos scattered around on the floor or anywhere else. There are bottles, overturned furniture and other debris, but NO DILDOS. There are exactly 3 dildos sitting in the display case next to the refrigerator. That's it - 3! Obviously dildos were not used to break the windows. If they were, we would see them all over the place.

So, 3 dildos! We can not even connect them to the ones that had been traded back and forth between the DIKs and Alphas. ANYBODY can come up with 3 dildos to place in a display case. Just go buy them at the nearest Dildo-Mart!

That brings me to Vinnie. I find it interesting that DrPinkCake started off Episode 5 with the founding of the DIKs and our first introduction to Vinnie. And lo and behold, later in that same Episode the DIK's mansion gets trashed. Now this could well be misdirection by DrPC - perhaps Vinnie is TOO convenient as a culprit, but perhaps obvious is actually the correct answer in this instance.

Just my thoughts.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hey folks, i was wondering, who do you think from the 5 main girls is the most supportive or with the best girlfriend material for the mc
None of the above!

Don't get me wrong, I love (and will defend) all 5 and am pursuing all 5 in at least one of my routes. But are any of them suitable long-term girlfriend material for this MC? I doubt it. They are either age or social-class inappropriate for the MC, and they ALL are dragging around considerable baggage that would make ME pause, were I the MC.

The closest in compatibility would probably be Josy. She's the closest in age and social standing. But is she in love with the MC enough to break off her very real attachment to Maya. I don't really think a 'throuple' arrangement is truly realistic in the long term.

The romantic in me says that all obstacles can be overcome. And that's fine for works of fiction - and I'm sure we can think of real-world examples where such obstacles have been overcome. But my real-world experience tells me that none of those girls would work out well for the MC in the long term (marriage, kids, etc.), the odds are just to highly stacked against them. It's hard enough to maintain a stable relationship without having such obstacles and baggage to overcome.

Now if we are just talking for the length of the school year, any of them would be fine. But not for much longer than that - certainly not past the MC's graduation.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The closest in compatibility would probably be Josy.
Yeah, Josy is the best of them but like you said she kinda disqualifies because of the throuple.. The thing is DPC can't let her make the choice to just be with MC, if she isn't in a relation with Maya there no longer is any need for Maya to pursue that free tuition that for now still is a major storyline.

Reactions: Walter Victor

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, Josy is the best of them but like you said she kinda disqualifies because of the throuple.. The thing is DPC can't let her make the choice to just be with MC, if she isn't in a relation with Maya there no longer is any need for Maya to pursue that free tuition that for now still is a major storyline.
Frankly, I hope that storyline comes to a crashing halt and Maya just embraces having student loan debt. It actually helped my credit report quite a bit to have 10 years of on-time payments on something that wasn't a credit card.

Reactions: vogelbeest

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
About the DIK's mansion being trashed with dildos:

I just checked the renders from when they discover the vandalism. There are NO dildos scattered around on the floor or anywhere else. There are bottles, overturned furniture and other debris, but NO DILDOS. There are exactly 3 dildos sitting in the display case next to the refrigerator. That's it - 3! Obviously dildos were not used to break the windows. If they were, we would see them all over the place.

So, 3 dildos! We can not even connect them to the ones that had been traded back and forth between the DIKs and Alphas. ANYBODY can come up with 3 dildos to place in a display case. Just go buy them at the nearest Dildo-Mart!

That brings me to Vinnie. I find it interesting that DrPinkCake started off Episode 5 with the founding of the DIKs and our first introduction to Vinnie. And lo and behold, later in that same Episode the DIK's mansion gets trashed. Now this could well be misdirection by DrPC - perhaps Vinnie is TOO convenient as a culprit, but perhaps obvious is actually the correct answer in this instance.

Just my thoughts.
there is one in the center of MC's room right in front of the broken window

it's not like it's CSI...are there any other obvious objects on the floor that the windows would have been broken with?

ep5_jock58.jpg ep5_jock59.jpg

genius at work

Reactions: Meushi

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
there is one in the center of MC's room right in front of the broken window

it's not like it's CSI...are there any other obvious objects on the floor that the windows would have been broken with?

View attachment 1667006 View attachment 1667008

genius at work
Yep, that dildo on the library floor brings the total up to 4, and it does look exactly like the one that Dawe was holding in his hand. Good catch!

However, it's not like someone couldn't get that dildo or have or purchase one just like it. It does put my theory in question, I'll admit.

As to other objects, I would point to the beer bottles. There are other unidentified (at least by me) objects on the main-room floor that could be thrown through windows. Although, I don't think there are actually any windows in that room.

Looking at that library picture, I couldn't tell if those were shards of glass on the floor or what. I was trying to figure if that window was broken from the inside or the outside.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey pal, any change we get a seed or re-upload? I'll make sure to keep my ratio up until all peers get the file too, if that's any good incentive :whistle:
It's seeded, you're probably running into a whitelisting issue. Check the faq here

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yep, that dildo on the library floor brings the total up to 4, and it does look exactly like the one that Dawe was holding in his hand. Good catch!

However, it's not like someone couldn't get that dildo or have or purchase one just like it. It does put my theory in question, I'll admit.

As to other objects, I would point to the beer bottles. There are other unidentified (at least by me) objects on the main-room floor that could be thrown through windows. Although, I don't think there are actually any windows in that room.

Looking at that library picture, I couldn't tell if those were shards of glass on the floor or what. I was trying to figure if that window was broken from the inside or the outside.
too much CSI!!! :D :D

the beers on the ground I doubt that they can be a clue to anything, they will be the ones inside the fridge

to have put the dildos there specifically Vinnie (or that for him) would have had to know ahead of time everything the DIKs were going to do and it's not like the timing was that wide and it was a constantly changing situation

they went to the Jocks only because they misunderstood what Arieth had told them and then they stayed at the Preps only thanks to Derek and MC's suicide mission and because they couldn't talk to Sage or Quinn

too little time to improvise (we're talking about what? 2 or 3 hours?), the simplest solution is that as there is a mole among the DIKs there is a partner also among the Jocks

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
But why this ß on the beer bottles. Yes, I know and you don't
I bet you're sooooo gonna tell me i took the blue pill while you took the red and the proof of that is the matrix picture there!
But there's a thing you missed, the three letters on the door are beta and allthough it looks like the "ringel s" it's not the same.
I don't want any tri-beta beer anyway so you can have the poster, i'll get some Pink White please! ;)

• Haha

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
too little time to improvise (we're talking about what? 2 or 3 hours?), the simplest solution is that as there is a mole among the DIKs there is a partner also among the Jocks
Now that I can latch onto!

Nick is the obvious mole possibility. He was best friends with Vinnie (Vinnie again! ;)), and his room was the least trashed of all. Now if Vinnie is the culprit, it could just be that Vinnie saved Nick from the worst damage due to their friendship, and Nick had no knowledge of what would happen. Or Nick could be in deep up to his eyebrows. If there is a mole, and there probably is, Nick is the obvious choice - there's that word again. :D

But which Alpha? Dawe might have provided the dildos to someone who asked, but I just can't see him as a mastermind to anything. So far, he's just a foil for PinkCake's sense of humor.

How about Caleb, now. He came into the game just before all this happened. Could he have been a plant? I don't want to get too dalli-x-esque on weird theories though. Seems a little bit implausible. But my mind does work in strange ways sometimes.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Okay, I may see conspiracies everywhere, but Sarah is not a saint. She knew about Chad and refused to tell Sage the truth so the breakup wouldn't backfire on her, she refrained Melanie from trying to fix the situation. And why did she take a picture of the main character enjoying the gloryhole if not to use it later? One can doubt the sincerity of this character.
She took a pic oh hid dick, but no faces... So it may be any guy over the wall. Also, as we know from the dialogue, she send the pic to that two chicks (I forgot their names)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
How about Caleb, now. He came into the game just before all this happened. Could he have been a plant?
Caleb is probably the only Jock with a steroids supplier, perhaps it's Vinnie but that's as good a guess i can make now.
And to be honest besides Chad and Caleb there's not really much to work with unless you hold their hands.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Duke = Vinnie ( Lackey )
Mastermind = Magnum Magnus " Elephant Schlong " Magnar ( King )
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Well, besides them attending the same school, they both sell answers to tests so we can assume Derek gets them from Magnar.
Nah, Derek is secretly a brainiac hiding behind a veil of stupidity. Magnar buys his answers from Derek. The "dumbass floating through life" persona is all and act because hot chicks don't like nerds. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(of course that hasn't worked spectacularly well for him at this point)
ep5_evaluation90.jpg
:sick::sick::sick::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It is a hint that purely concerns the ß. So follow the clues.:rolleyes:

ßßß = knowledge is power:rolleyes:

View attachment 1667074

Oops. Another ßßß on Magnar's wall. Wait a minute ßßß = knowledge is power:oops:

View attachment 1667075

Why is the DPC asking us if we did our homework?o_O

Does it have something to do with the pictures?:unsure:

Doesn't matter, because knowing nothing makes nothing, as we all know.:sneaky:

But why this ß on the beer bottles. Yes, I know and you don't. :p
Damn, I forgot again that I'm not supposed to do homework.:rolleyes:
At the risk stating the obvious, there are two different letters here. The letter on the beer bottles is the German letter 'eszett,' a long 'S' sound used after vowels. It's on the beer bottle because that's how you spell the name of the beer. The letter on Magnar's poster is the Greek letter 'beta,' a 'B' sound and more importantly, the letter from which the nerd fraternity name is derived: Tri-Beta. The poster is the equivalent of the neon "ΔIK" sign in the DIK mansion.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes