dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

View attachment 1666252
SHITFACED huh?
That's band from AL if I remember correctly.
That's all you notice?:rolleyes:
MC still had his old hairstyle so we know the interlude starts before Zoey left him.
Curious about "the break-up". According to MC, when he told Bella his story, it was just a decision Zoey made to get a surfingcarreer and MC chose to finish school.
Eventhough i rather had DPC continue on episode 9 the updates DPC gave made me curious about her story.
The most important clue to this is that Zoey doesn't have Tatttos yet.
So is it Zoey's room or is that tree house better than the MC's house

The hammock
It's also the same ceiling as in the treehouse from EP3 review.

But the most important thing, everyone missed !!!:rolleyes:
The beer Zoey is drinking is the same beer that is being drunk at the HOT party in EP7, and Derek is wearing a TShirt from Pink White in Gender Studies.

Let's connect the dots. Sage HOT buys the beer. Gender Studies teacher Dr. Jade Burke and Derek's TShirt. (y)

Jade is Zoey's mom, Sage is her stepsister.:unsure:
OR
Zoey was briefly a HOT and didn't get along with Sage.:unsure:
OR
Zoey was briefly at B&R is the person the MC should have met according to Sage. :unsure:

To her new friend. Is it Derek, perhaps? Can't really imagine. :eek: But Caleb would be a good fit. Caleb, who probably never saw a picture of Zoey's ex-boyfriend (MC) and may only know him from a verbal description, could have confused Tommy and the MC in EP5. :unsure: Full of dynamite.(y)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

View attachment 1666252
I kind of like the details in the pic and what they tell us about Zoey. She lives in an attic and has both a bed and a hammock. Does she have to share a room or does she just like to have company without sharing her bed? MC said that they used to have sex with her parents there so was he certain that they heard them doing it because she lives right above their bedroom or living room? Also, I see why they used her bedroom because it sure beats MC's military bunk which we saw in ep1.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's also the same ceiling as in the treehouse from EP3 review.
The same bed
ep3_zoey19.jpg
But that tree house, although I don't know why I say it's a tree house, I don't know if they mentioned it or if I made it up but looks smaller here
ep3_zoey16.jpg
But the most important thing, everyone missed !!!:rolleyes:
The beer Zoey is drinking is the same beer that is being drunk at the HOT party in EP7, and Derek is wearing a TShirt from Pink White in Gender Studies.

Let's connect the dots. Sage HOT buys the beer. Gender Studies teacher Dr. Jade Burke and Derek's TShirt. (y)

Jade is Zoey's mom, Sage is her stepsister.:unsure:
OR
Zoey was briefly a HOT and didn't get along with Sage.:unsure:
OR
Zoey was briefly at B&R is the person the MC should have met according to Sage. :unsure:

To her new friend. Is it Derek, perhaps? Can't really imagine. :eek: But Caleb would be a good fit. Caleb, who probably never saw a picture of Zoey's ex-boyfriend (MC) and may only know him from a verbal description, could have confused Tommy and the MC in EP5. :unsure: Full of dynamite.(y)
03.gif

Reactions: dalli_x

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
My main problem with pitching and their destruction of mansion is that they were found guilty immediately without clarifying the circumstances of the case. Tommy just says: These are fucking jocks, I'll destroy them!
In addition, the Diks themselves forgot their dildos near the mansion of jocks. And Dаw himself looks like a very shitty leader, inclined to act impulsively.
I could blame Quinn for this, but she seems genuinely surprised that their mansion has been destroyed.
But if not the jocks, then who?
Vinnie is really a suitable candidate. He left a mysterious cube in the library, Nick is constantly hanging out in it, who suspiciously wants to seem like a good guy. In addition, Vinnie is still in the introduction in episode 5 looking for drugs in the library, and at the end of the episode the library is destroyed. A coincidence?
What if the jocks teamed up with Vinnie? This can explain both the dildo and the fact that there are good guys like Anthony among the jocks, who unlikely began to smash up the mansion. Quinn could have known that Tommy would rush to look for HOTs after they didn't come to their party and left the mansion open. Vinnie could have asked to lure DIKs out for a while. But she didn't think Vinnie would want to smash up the mansion, so she was surprised.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Anybody who would want the DIK's to think it's the Jocks would have figured out leaving these signs would result in that.
The dildo's seem stronger evidence then the tags though. Funny thing is Quinn wouldn't make that conclusion for just the dildo's since as far she knows they allready were in the DIK mansion.

Come to think of it..... HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA THROW A RUBBER DILDO THROUGH A WINDOW ON THE SECOND FLOOR??? It's rubber.... that's like throwing bricks on a plexiglass window.... It all bounces off! ;)
Most houses don't use plexiglass for windows, just thermo-treated glass that can be easily broken by throwing anything semi-hard (pun intended) through it.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
My main problem with pitching and their destruction of mansion is that they were found guilty immediately without clarifying the circumstances of the case. Tommy just says: These are fucking jocks, I'll destroy them!
In addition, the Diks themselves forgot their dildos near the mansion of jocks. And Dаw himself looks like a very shitty leader, inclined to act impulsively.
I could blame Quinn for this, but she seems genuinely surprised that their mansion has been destroyed.
But if not the jocks, then who?
Vinnie is really a suitable candidate. He left a mysterious cube in the library, Nick is constantly hanging out in it, who suspiciously wants to seem like a good guy. In addition, Vinnie is still in the introduction in episode 5 looking for drugs in the library, and at the end of the episode the library is destroyed. A coincidence?
What if the jocks teamed up with Vinnie? This can explain both the dildo and the fact that there are good guys like Anthony among the jocks, who unlikely began to smash up the mansion. Quinn could have known that Tommy would rush to look for HOTs after they didn't come to their party and left the mansion open. Vinnie could have asked to lure DIKs out for a while. But she didn't think Vinnie would want to smash up the mansion, so she was surprised.
Indeed the game still has various mysteries that have not yet been cleared up. We also remember the thing with the teacher. There is definitely someone who wants to hurt the Diks. This leads to an exciting finale

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I don't know who trashed the house (most likely the jocks just don't get with they didn't trashed Nick room) but thanks to them (him?) the DIK will survive when Rusty will leave college.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Most houses don't use plexiglass for windows, just thermo-treated glass that can be easily broken by throwing anything semi-hard (pun intended) through it.
I worked at a shelter for homeless, the office there had a plexi glass window, some times they tried to throw tiles through it, after the first few windows broken in a very short time the plexi glass one prevented any more damage. (just replacing it every few years was enough untill the next time scratches were too much to see clear.) Most damage after that was a result from the rebound. ;)

As for normal window glass, that's easily broken, but most outside windows will atleast have toughened glass...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I worked at a shelter for homeless, the office there had a plexi glass window, some times they tried to throw tiles through it, after the first few windows broken in a very short time the plexi glass one prevented any more damage. (just replacing it every few years was enough untill the next time scratches were too much to see clear.) Most damage after that was a result from the rebound. ;)

As for normal window glass, that's easily broken, but most outside windows will atleast have toughened glass...
well - we talking about US of A method of construction :ROFLMAO:
yk , like "plank+plank+nail= house" thing :ROFLMAO:

(just joking - couldnt hold back)

CaptainNugget

May 29, 2020
Hey folks, i was wondering, who do you think from the 5 main girls is the most supportive or with the best girlfriend material for the mc

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
There is a backdoor, Trojan or virus on the laptop. What task can the MC do in the repair mini-game? To rid a PC of a virus.

The question is who put the virus on the laptop and how?

The DIK's cell phones are connected to the laptop. Jamie's cell phone has either been lost or stolen. If it was stolen, I suspect Leon is behind it because he wants to control Jamie, as we learn in EP8. The cell phone ends up with Arieth. When Dawe tries to stick his micropenis in Arieth's monster cunt, Arieth looks at a picture of Jacob first. Arieth also goes to the gym and might have taken the picture of Cathy, which then automatically ends up on the DIK laptop. But why would Arieth take a picture of Cathy? Because Cathy is probably having or has had sex with students. What makes me think that? Cathy is looking for young men on Swyper. She is a teacher and deals a lot with young and stupid students. Dawe and Anthony.

The MC's cell phone is also infected with the virus. Derek downloaded the Swyper app to the MC's phone. The virus is hidden in Swyper and spreads from phone to phone and laptop. It is also interesting that Rusty probably knows about it. That is why the MC gets a new phone for his birthday. However, there are two reasons for this. One reason is Swyper and the other reason is that regardless of whether the MC has used Swyper extensively, several contacts are already stored on it. This means that the MC can call Riona. He writes icebreaker in EP7 and Derek also uses the word icebreaker in EP8 when he tells the MC about the twins and Becky. Becky used this icebreaker at the twins' birthdays. Weird. I'll have to think about that some more. :unsure: The role of Rusty is not clear to me yet. It could also be that Rusty gave the MC the new cell phone because when he removed the virus from the DIK laptop, he found out that the MC was being spied on.

They all have cell phones, that's clear. But we only see 4 laptops and one PC in the BaDIK world. Stephen Burke was sitting in front of the PC. Laptop 1 is the one from the DIK, laptop 2 was Jill's in the EP6 library freeroam event, laptop 3 is in the freeroam event from the EP7 HOT's party, and laptop 4 is Magnar's. We will see him at the EP8 Dorm party. It is also interesting to note that Magnar has a drone with a camera. What is also very worth mentioning is what Magnar has hanging on the wall.

Left:
- Matrix picture (EP7 laptop 3 wallpaper).
- Rocket (EP6 conversation between Josy and Maya, before sex. Josy also had her cell phone in her hand).
- A picture of a DNA strand
- A moon (EP7 Lana).

On the right side:
- Drones (EP5. Where did Derek get the drone? I think Bert's drone stopped working after the beer attack).
- Photo camera (EP4 Intro from Josy and Maya. Derek gave Josy money to take a picture. The bill had the number 5 on it. EP5? So EP5, drone and many opportunities for the MC to have sex).
- An airplane during a storm. (There is a paper airplane on Maya's desk and in EP8 Derek's paper airplane crashes by Isabella's legs).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Magnar is the mastermind. He works with Maya, Josy, Jill, Derek, and a few others. Magnar should also be smart enough to program an app like Swyper. Derek installs the app on the MC's phone and in EP5 he gets the drone from Magnar. But why? I would imagine it has to do with the families Magnar was hired by. After all, he would do just about anything for money. But if the MC renounces Derek's revenge in EP8, Magnar could change his findings from the MC in favor of the MC and withhold information. It might also make sense not to flirt with Sally.

- The Royce's and Burke's may want to know if the MC is good enough to have a relationship with a girl from the families.
- The Burgermeister's may want to know if the MC should be a Burgermeister, if he is worthy to be part of the family.

Let's connect the laptops. (I would like to mention here again that the mini-games are useful because they point to future events of BaDIK. Example: Peer. So peer-to-peer network. Giant is Caleb. Cat everywhere hang cat pictures and in EP8 the MC can move like Cat or Fat Cat. But interesting in this case is the English test. Table Battle. There are only two important people in BaDIK who haven't faced Caleb in arm wrestling yet. Chad and the MC).

Laptop 4 (Magnar) leads through the matrix screen to Laptop 3.

The only question about laptop 3 is: who does this laptop belong to? Yes, I know, the MC assumes it is Heather's laptop. But that's just a guess, he can't know. There's no name on it, after all. But it's also Josy's room. Again, who befriends Jill, who also has a laptop 2? Josy. Who talks about the MC's rocket (Magnar's wall) in EP6? Josy. I'm assuming it's Josy's laptop. That leads us to laptop 2.

Laptop 2 is Jill's. Let's go to the pictures in Magnar's room. Which pictures haven't we seen yet? DNA strand and moon. Wait a minute, laptop 3 (Josy) and laptop 2 (Jill). I'll leave the deduction to you. But I'm going to connect to laptop 1 anyway. Jill and Rusty (DIK). We know they were on a date, that Rusty was surprised to see the MC with the drone in Jill's room, and that Tommy was very disappointed that the MC didn't take the dildo helmet first. Tommy is in because he has access to the DIK laptop at all times and because the dildo helmet prevents Jill and the MC from getting too close while she is sleeping. Rusty may still have a crush on Jill. Getting back to Tommy, he has a much bigger problem. Why didn't Josy want to come to B&R? Because Tommy was afraid that Josy would go to HOT. And why? The answer is Quinn. Josy might find out that Quinn is her half-sister. The connection is Lana.
Rox + Lana = Quinn and Pete + Lana = Josy. Both are nieces of Jill. This is the reason why Quinn and Tommy never turned out to be anything.

Now if we put all the information together, the whole picture emerges. Josy, Quinn and Jill are related through Lana. Josy is Tommy's stepsister, so somehow Jill and Quinn are part of the family. Now an MC shows up and all three Royce girls fall in love with the MC. Oops. Tommy, who probably knows all this, stops having fun. But how does Tommy actually know this? From Monica, his mother. That's also why in EP1 and EP2 many people tried to get the MC to choose Sage. Then Tommy could have fun again faster. But this way he has to take care of the family. But that may not matter to Tommy. But it does, because Tommy may need to make amends. Nail polish. That's what I'm most interested in, what really happened between Josy and Tommy. :unsure:

- Why did Cathy have to leave? She screws with the students and contacts the MC through Swyper. The network works, Cathy's picture is posted. The MC contest for Cathy is over.

- Why does the video of Jade and the MC end up with Stephen Burke? It's simple. Payback. When the video shows up, the MC will not meet with Josy and Maya in EP4. Josy is a member of the network and takes revenge on the MC. She sends the video to Stephen. In doing so, she helps Quinn, her sister, because the video causes Sage to be emotionally hurt and clears the way for Quinn's presidency. But the revenge goes even further. In EP8, when the MC chooses only Maya, Josy is left alone. So revenge. One wonders why Jill would reject the MC. Jill knows King Magnar (there's a note like that on the wall too) very well. They've both been in college for a while and I'm sure Jill hasn't just played DnG twice. Magnar has a drone with a camera that you can control with your phone. Now if the MC is making out at the preps mansion, who is actually flying the camera drone? Oops. The footage is poison for Jill, especially when the MC is fucking Josy right outside the window. Yes, the niece won. But she still needs to be protected from a horny dog.

I can only repeat myself. Find a LI you like and stay true to it. Exception is Josy and Maya, because both don't feel cheated when the MC fucks either Josy or Maya. Throuple.:D(y)
thats wild and pretty far fetched
i love to play mindgames about story´s in games like this
but this is like assuming the wall to be the roof

a connected spynet?

half of the campus is related in a way?

""...many people tried to get the MC to choose Sage"" -- what?
""Josy is a member of the network and takes revenge on the MC"" .....

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

no offence meant - but this is.... wild ...

and there is no way that all this (if it where/is true) would be resolved/revealed in this game

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Hey folks, i was wondering, who do you think from the 5 main girls is the most supportive or with the best girlfriend material for the mc
Jill going along with the whole Tybalt blackmail shtick was bs and she publicly humiliates a DIK MC who had been nothing but nice to her. Bella doesn't really need to be spelled out due to the mental issues etc. As for Josy and Maya it seems to be the MC helping them with their problems most of the time, plus they're kinda a dysfunctional couple without the MC. They can dump you in episode 4 yet Josy is still crushing on you in episode 5 :FacePalm: Let's not forget the double cheating and lying to the MC... Sage's whole issues were around her ex bf but she has never really wronged the MC like some of the other LI's have. She doesn't even get annoyed in Episode 8 when you can dump her. So I'm going to say probably Sage but some of the side girls imo are better than the main LI's

Reactions: Burn85

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
thats wild and pretty far fetched
i love to play mindgames about story´s in games like this
but this is like assuming the wall to be the roof

a connected spynet?

half of the campus is related in a way?

""...many people tried to get the MC to choose Sage"" -- what?
""Josy is a member of the network and takes revenge on the MC"" .....

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

no offence meant - but this is.... wild ...
I've read conspiracy theories on 4Chan that weren't this fucking nuts.

notdoc

Feb 21, 2022
Are the links from episode 1 to episode 8? I only played until episode 4, if I download the game can I continue my progress from episode 4 since I still have my game saved.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes