SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I respect your opinion, but you have the disadvantage of being wrong. Fact is, the pictures below:

View attachment 1665991

View attachment 1665992

A frigid woman, shouldn't have feelings of pleasure during sex or moan at all, they would just stare at the eyes of the person and wait for them to be done with it. "Fuck yes", *Moans* clearly proves that she only can't cum easily.

EDIT: Additionally, she says "Fuck, this feels so good", a few lines later.
where is this scene from?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I also point out that no jock has confirmed (to my knowledge) the raid on ΔIK house. For people who like to brag about their achievements, I find it suspicious. But this is a very convenient opportunity for someone wanting to light the fuse on an open conflict between the two fraternities.
They are under suspicion of drug use.. They have eyes on them them and would be risking everything by exposing what they did.
Sarah and Melanie were never plotting against Sage, we've seen the resolution of that 'mystery' in v0.8? They knew about Chad's secret, and were keeping it from Sage because they're friends with him. Mel feels guilty about doing that to Sage, Sarah not so much. I think it very unlikely either of them are involved in the wider conspiracies to mess with the Alphas & DIKs, hard to see what motivation would be great enough for the risks involved.
My thinking is that Melanie is Troy's sister or something and that is why she was on in in chads relationship with troy so she was simply betraying sage by knowing but why else would she keep the secret for Chad if it wasn't for her brother or someone close to her. It doesn't seem like Chad has to close a tie to Melanie so I'm thinking her connection is with troy who she actually looks allot alike.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
As for the photo of Cathy I think that's answer is simple it was a ploy perpetrated by Quinn to getting rusty kicked out of the dik's so tommy can take over. I don't believe tommy had any prior knowledge of this TBH but Quinn said well first was Sage so the next is and she leads the reader to conclusion that getting rid of Rusty is next obvious step. As she wanted to rule the Hot's and Tommy to rule the Dik's in their little drug/party ring. Anyone that had access to the DIK's laptop at the time could use their rooster account according to Rusty because they were stupid had no password failsafe's so any Dik could post anything they wanted. Which changes after Cathy incident.

Reactions: Walter Victor

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Okay, I may see conspiracies everywhere, but Sarah is not a saint. She knew about Chad and refused to tell Sage the truth so the breakup wouldn't backfire on her, she refrained Melanie from trying to fix the situation. And why did she take a picture of the main character enjoying the gloryhole if not to use it later? One can doubt the sincerity of this character.
She takes the picture to send to the two sluts to have them come in and work MC's junk. She takes a picture of his dik and tells the sluts put your mouth where your mouth is so to speak and then they come and do so.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Are dildos enough evidence? If someone is looking to incriminate the jocks then they had better leave something pointing to ααα. And precisely because the consequences are severe - we're talking about being expelled from campus - and because they know they are being closely watched by the College Board, such a move from the jocks would be suicidal.

This is just a personal theory that makes sense if you take into account the other attacks on the ΔIK fraternity. Vinny could be the culprit: his instability was acted in a flashback as well as his rivalry with Tommy, and he is the one who has the least to lose. However, an inside man is required to coordinate the actions. But as long as no motive is given, this theory has no more value than any other.

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Are dildos enough evidence? If someone is looking to incriminate the jocks then they had better leave something pointing to ααα. And precisely because the consequences are severe -
I'm not saying your conclusion is wrong but there is also a TAG left by the tri-alpha's that i believe Quinn points out if you grab her punched in the face scene. She says so the tri alpha's really fucked up the place huh. MC is like how'd you know. She points to the Try alpha's logo painted on the wall.
Not saying there is no validity as anyone can write a tag just saying there was more evidence than the dildo's.

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021

View attachment 1666252
MC still had his old hairstyle so we know the interlude starts before Zoey left him.
Curious about "the break-up". According to MC, when he told Bella his story, it was just a decision Zoey made to get a surfingcarreer and MC chose to finish school.
Eventhough i rather had DPC continue on episode 9 the updates DPC gave made me curious about her story.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
She points to the Try alpha's logo painted on the wall.
Anybody who would want the DIK's to think it's the Jocks would have figured out leaving these signs would result in that.
The dildo's seem stronger evidence then the tags though. Funny thing is Quinn wouldn't make that conclusion for just the dildo's since as far she knows they allready were in the DIK mansion.

Come to think of it..... HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA THROW A RUBBER DILDO THROUGH A WINDOW ON THE SECOND FLOOR??? It's rubber.... that's like throwing bricks on a plexiglass window.... It all bounces off! ;)

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Anybody who would want the DIK's to think it's the Jocks would have figured out leaving these signs would result in that.
The dildo's seem stronger evidence then the tags though. Funny thing is Quinn wouldn't make that conclusion for just the dildo's since as far she knows they allready were in the DIK mansion.
Yeah, I too think it could only be the tri-Alphas Dildo's being the more damning of the evidence and the fact that they're all on steriods and share like 2 braincells between the seven of them. I mean when Chad's the voice of reason that's saying something.

Reactions: vogelbeest

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I just don't like shutting peoples Theory's down we should all take a minute to really read Dalli_X's post. It's the most well thought out non sense i think i've ever read and if even one fact from it comes true just... wow.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'lll break it down everyone on campus is against MC including most the love interest's Tommy's some spy-ops operative working for rich people. Josy is Quinns sister and jills Neice. It's a bonified masterpiece.
In his world only love interest worth anything is Zoey and she's probably left MC to get brainwashed by "Cobra" to come back and infiltrate the school to take down the MC once and for all. Dzm5p8.jpg
Zoey's new tramp stamp.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes