varage

Jun 26, 2019
Exactly ! So why the fuck did you bring " aroused " in the picture ? :KEK:
I brought aroused because it's in the definition of it. And have you as man ever tried to orgasm without being aroused? Doesn't go well and im sure it doesn't go well for woman either there is a lack of something going on with her and another partner going on. Because she can reach her appex alone with toys.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I'm not the next David Attenborough so I won't chase this... and not sure if anyone should... it just seems off to me ( sexually ) used on women this specific word... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
Arousal can be applied to woman and men that is the point being. But I have heard people from the health area using it to describe other senses as arousal that had absolutely nothing to do with sex, in said particular instance.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Arousal can be applied to woman and men that is the point being. But I have heard people from the health area using it to describe other senses as arousal that had absolutely nothing to do with sex, in said particular instance.
That's why I specified " sexually " ... I know it can be used and probably some do it too but in my eyes it's just meh ! :LOL:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yet the video evidence of Jade's romp with the main character could only be exposed to Mr. Burke after Rusty secured the DIKs laptop. So, even though secrecy had been called, one of the fraternity members is the most likely to have leaked the footage.
So it's easy to understand what's going on, someone has hacked the phone before giving it to the MC, so who did it.
Isn't the DIK event where you get judged for points and where your Jade vid gets loaded into the laptop for presentation before the Cathy cluck party?

It's not leaked from your phone, if you do Jade, make the vid but don't tell Derek you're vid will not be in the presentation and also it will not be seen by Burke later in the chapter ending.

Reactions: Walter Victor

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Two different terms two different definitions ! ;) Anyhow... frigid is right in case of Riona ( with or without the acceptance of the fans ! :KEK: )
I respect your opinion, but you have the disadvantage of being wrong. Fact is, the pictures below:

riona.png

riona2.png

A frigid woman, shouldn't have feelings of pleasure during sex or moan at all, they would just stare at the eyes of the person and wait for them to be done with it. "Fuck yes", *Moans* clearly proves that she only can't cum easily.

EDIT: Additionally, she says "Fuck, this feels so good", a few lines later.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I would like to say to everyone though frigid is an insult in some context. I'm not using it as an insult it's simply easier to come off then sexually unresponsive which she is indeed. Hense me putting frigid=sexual unresponsive because they are the same word said differently. It's a medical condition that will have to be sorted out by her and her future lover through dialog possibly therapy because no matter how WILLING she is to satisfy her partner. I'm pretty sure said partner would feel pretty shit not being able to do the same for her.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I respect your opinion, but you have the disadvantage of being wrong. Fact is, the pictures below:

View attachment 1665991

View attachment 1665992

A frigid woman, shouldn't have feelings of pleasure during sex or moan at all, they would just stare at the eyes of the person and wait for them to be done with it. "Fuck yes", *Moans* clearly proves that she only can't cum easily.

EDIT: Additionally, she says "Fuck, this feels so good", a few lines later.
Or she's lieing to satisfy her partner.. Hense in my case erectile disfunction can't be hidden Frigidness can be. She could be moaning simply because she knows it will excite MC we all know Riona is an unselfish lover and may enjoy the act but Frigidness isn't just NOT ENJOYING SEX it's in fact the inability to orgasm during it. I posted the entire Wikipedia of frigidness in my earlier post read it before you act like you can't enjoy sex while being frigid.

She could in fact enjoy the intimacy of the moment but we all know she's faking those moans I'm not sure with Camilla there if she mentions it but if you make Camilla leave Riona admits she wasn't anywhere near close when you finish. Which means she was faking it and respecting you enough to tell you she was.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hense me putting frigid=sexual unresponsive because they are the same word said differently.
No, as your own links say, frigid is about not enjoying/avoiding sex. Some people like Riona who enjoy sex still can't orgasm.

They're not synonyms, you're just confusing people by using the term frigid incorrectly.

The medical term for unable to orgasm would be . Though if you used that most people would still be confused.

Can we go back to bashing LIs now? That was at least amusing at times, unlike debating word definitions.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
No, as your own links say, frigid is about not enjoying/avoiding sex. Some people like Riona who enjoy sex still can't orgasm.

They're not synonyms, you're just confusing people by using the term frigid incorrectly.

The medical term for unable to orgasm would be . Though if you used that most people would still be confused.

Can we go back to bashing LIs now? That was at least amusing at times, unlike debating word definitions.
I'll admit that is a better word. and will put in end to this nonsensical squable that dont matter. But Yes they are synonyms google frigid it's that easy.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
But as our resident doctor here has described I'll assume she has Situational anorgasmia. So we can put this issue to bed with a bottle So we don't end up with another Maya Jose nonsense going on for 100 pages like last time I posted.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But as our resident doctor here has described I'll assume she has Situational anorgasmia. So we can put this issue to bed with a bottle So we don't end up with another Maya Jose nonsense going on for 100 pages like last time I posted.
So you were behind it !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
DarlingDimwittedKomododragon-size_restricted.gif :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: varage

varage

Jun 26, 2019
And i dunno have any thoughts on a love interest to debate? I mean I started the Maya loves MC more than Jose stuff but i kinda spring boarded off a what are your thoughts question so ask my thoughts on something else.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes